+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fastfast said:
Guys/Gals. I just checked for flights and there no flights available from Toronto to destination during holidays. PIA said 21st Dec is available all the way but after that its Toronto only. Even then prices are going up like crazy after 23rd. like:

• 23 Dec ₨ 95,478 : Lahore to Toronto
  • 26 Dec ₨ 108,778 : Islamabad to Toronto
  • 30 Dec ₨ 117,878 : Lahore to Toronto
  • 02 Jan ₨ 140,188 : Islamabad to Toronto
  • 06 Jan ₨ 276,430 : Lahore to Toronto

I don't know what to do. Without visa should I buy ticket and hope for the best that I will inshahallah get visa in time or buy it after the visa? Its already too late. I have no one in Toronto. I don't have credit card and nor bank is making me one (nothing I can do now). I can't buy any domestic Canadian flight online from here. I have no idea what to do in worst case scenario i.e. Just Land Toronto somehow and then do what?

In case I don't get domestic flight from here and I Land in Toronto, then what can I do? I don't know where to stay there or how to buy tickets and stuff. Can I buy domestic flight from Toronto Airport without credit card and cash only?

Should I buy PIA ticket (available now on Dec 21st) which in worst case will be refunded OR transferred to another date.
you should wait for your visa approval and then plan ahead.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fastfast said:
Guys/Gals. I just checked for flights and there no flights available from Toronto to destination during holidays. PIA said 21st Dec is available all the way but after that its Toronto only. Even then prices are going up like crazy after 23rd. like:

• 23 Dec ₨ 95,478 : Lahore to Toronto
  • 26 Dec ₨ 108,778 : Islamabad to Toronto
  • 30 Dec ₨ 117,878 : Lahore to Toronto
  • 02 Jan ₨ 140,188 : Islamabad to Toronto
  • 06 Jan ₨ 276,430 : Lahore to Toronto

I don't know what to do. Without visa should I buy ticket and hope for the best that I will inshahallah get visa in time or buy it after the visa? Its already too late. I have no one in Toronto. I don't have credit card and nor bank is making me one (nothing I can do now). I can't buy any domestic Canadian flight online from here. I have no idea what to do in worst case scenario i.e. Just Land Toronto somehow and then do what?

In case I don't get domestic flight from here and I Land in Toronto, then what can I do? I don't know where to stay there or how to buy tickets and stuff. Can I buy domestic flight from Toronto Airport without credit card and cash only?

Should I buy PIA ticket (available now on Dec 21st) which in worst case will be refunded OR transferred to another date.
if ur visa is nt approved, then wait. u will get less rates from travel agents. DO contact me, i have done good homework on this

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
SHAHABZ said:
if ur visa is nt approved, then wait. u will get less rates from travel agents. DO contact me, i have done good homework on this
by which airline you are planing to go & on which date?

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
SHAHABZ said:
But there are no flights after 21st. What will I do in Toronto? Travel agents don't give student discount. I checked PIA, Eithad, a random travel agent. None can give me flight from Toronto after 21st, so I don't know what to do. If you have a game plan, please share.

*and travel agent rate was more than PIA by quite some margin.

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Hello guys,

I am from Pakistan and planning to apply student visa on 15 december, My documents checklist is:

All Degrees and Transcripts (HSC and University)
Acceptance Letter
IELTS
SOP
CV
Student Visa Form
Affidavit of Support
Police character certificate
FRC
NIC English translation
Financial Proof Documents.

But i am little confuse in Financial Proof matter, as i have no cash in bank and i will only be submitting "Letter from National Saving Centre" and "Investment Certificates from bank"!!

Anyone can pls comment on case, is this sufficient or not??

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
Savvyor said:
Hello guys,

I am from Pakistan and planning to apply student visa on 15 december, My documents checklist is:

Acceptance Letter
IELTS
SOP
CV
Student Visa Form
Affidavit of Support
FRC
NIC English translation

But i am little confuse in Financial Proof matter, as i have no cash in bank and i will only be submitting "Letter from National Saving Centre" and "Investment Certificates from bank"!!

did you pay your 1st semester fee?
if not then you should do that,
and off course you need to show the bank statement of your sponsor with enough funds to support your studies + bank covering letter. salary slips if employed & if bussines man the bussines profile letter ntn certificates.etc
this is the most common reason that the visa officer gives after recjecting applications.
according to me. ;D ;D
Good Luck

pSyCh0.

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Global Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-14
IELTS Request
Exempted but still given - 7 band overall
File Transfer...
27-10-14
Med's Request
13-11-14 | I went for upfront medical before request
Med's Done....
05-11-14 | Given upfront medical after VISA filing
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-14
LANDED..........
18-12-14
SHAHABZ said:
If you have travel agent's numbers then please provide.

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
Savvyor said:
Hello guys,

Acceptance Letter
IELTS
SOP
CV
Student Visa Form
Affidavit of Support
FRC
NIC English translation

Your sponsor is more than enough and as long as they are parents, no complications. For example. I don't even have a bank account and I don't need one for visa.

"Letter from National Saving Centre" and "Investment Certificates from bank"!!
No idea about them though. I think as long as they are enough and they believe that you can liquefy the money ASAP as you need then it might be alright but not sure.

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
Talha Gujjar said:
did you pay your 1st semester fee?
if not then you should do that,
and off course you need to show the bank statement of your sponsor with enough funds to support your studies + bank covering letter. salary slips if employed & if bussines man the bussines profile letter ntn certificates.etc
this is the most common reason that the visa officer gives after recjecting applications.
according to me. ;D ;D
Good Luck
Minimum stuff that is mandatory. Bank statement with enough funds. Everything else is extra and if you can't arrange them then no need to sweat. Paying first term fee is not required by visa and doesn't do anything for your visa approval, its all myth. If you applied for masters in a public uni and not required by anyone to pay first term fee, then you don't have to. Everyone does this but I know few who didn't pay first term fee and still got visa.

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
pSyCh0. said:
If you have travel agent's numbers then please provide.
Lahore: 0333-431-6298 / 042-36376077
Name: Zahid (I think)

I take no responsibilities for anything. And beware of frauds.

http://www.piac.com.pk/piawebnewsfeed/fupdates.aspx

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
fastfast said:
Your sponsor is more than enough and as long as they are parents, no complications. For example. I don't even have a bank account and I don't need one for visa.

No idea about them though. I think as long as they are enough and they believe that you can liquefy the money ASAP as you need then it might be alright but not sure.

See the problem is i have reasonable amount of fund but not in cash right now, but the both letters which i will show to CIC will state that these investment certificates are cashiable at any time.
secondly, have you heard any such case in which they rejected such application who showed such type of proof with reasonable amount and proper affidavit of supports from parent???

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Savvyor said:
See the problem is i have reasonable amount of fund but not in cash right now, but the both letters which i will show to CIC will state that these investment certificates are cashiable at any time.
secondly, have you heard any such case in which they rejected such application who showed such type of proof with reasonable amount and proper affidavit of supports from parent???
go ahead with your application.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am compiling all data regarding regarding travel agents, phone numbers and Fares. Give me time till Monday, i will Paste all details here and also on my Facebook page : CANADA VISA APPLICANTS FOR JANUARY 2015 FROM PAKISTAN ONLY