+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Closed case means final decision has been made, so it does not reopen.

Asad19898 said:
Thank you for your reply
Are there any chances/procedure of reopening a closed case?

usmangsm

Aug 27, 2010
Hi All,

Please share the details and start a discussion. What are the required documents to apply for student visa from Dubai as Pakistani..?? since i have been in Dubai for the last 9 years and now applying from Dubai.

Tourism Management - Jan 2016 intake at Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning!

Please share the required documents from the list below and confirm what additional docs are required & what is not necessary from the list below.

and if you can explain the process also that will be great help..

Employment certificate ( my current employment in dubai or something else ..? )
Tax certificates ( UAE tax free country so i don't have such thing here )
Training certificates ( i got few training in Dubai during my employment is that will be ok if i provide )
IELTS ( i got original..do i have to provide original or copy ...? )
Copy of employment card ( which employment card is this..?? Dubai )
CNIC, ( i got it )
Passport, ( i got it )
Forms, ( i got it..student visa form )
Agri land valuation certificates ( I have my saving in my personal account in Dubai do i still need agri land certificates...Huh? )

i will pay $13,875 (2 semesters, including $250 health insurance) is this Canadian Dollar or US Dollar..?

Police certificates ( is it required from Dubai police or Pakistan police )

Medical certificates ( medical will be done in Dubai )
Bank statement of one last year ( i have account in Dubai from last 9 years and i have saving in same account for more then 3 years now )

Proof of admission. ( i got it )

normally how much time it takes to apply & get the visa...?

your help me be appreciated.

Thanks everyone ..please help.

Asad19898

Sep 28, 2015
sharp12 said:
After giving biometrics, my status changed to Not needed at this time.

You get passport request via a letter in your mycic account.
I wanted to know if you received a confirmation message in your mycic account after uploading the updated LOA?

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
Asad19898 said:
I wanted to know if you received a confirmation message in your mycic account after uploading the updated LOA?
No, CIC didn't ask me to upload my revised LOA. They, instead, emailed me about the letter and asked to send it via email as an attachment. The do send a confirmation email saying that your email have been received, but if you are asking about a confirmation specifically related to the LOA, then no, they don't.

fahad.ali518

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Gerry's International Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
8-Sep-2015
Med's Request
28-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
13-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
7-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
26-Dec-2015
usmangsm said:
Hi All,

Please share the details and start a discussion. What are the required documents to apply for student visa from Dubai as Pakistani..?? since i have been in Dubai for the last 9 years and now applying from Dubai.

Tourism Management - Jan 2016 intake at Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning!

Please share the required documents from the list below and confirm what additional docs are required & what is not necessary from the list below.

and if you can explain the process also that will be great help..

Employment certificate ( my current employment in dubai or something else ..? )
Tax certificates ( UAE tax free country so i don't have such thing here )
Training certificates ( i got few training in Dubai during my employment is that will be ok if i provide )
IELTS ( i got original..do i have to provide original or copy ...? )
Copy of employment card ( which employment card is this..?? Dubai )
CNIC, ( i got it )
Passport, ( i got it )
Forms, ( i got it..student visa form )
Agri land valuation certificates ( I have my saving in my personal account in Dubai do i still need agri land certificates...Huh? )

i will pay $13,875 (2 semesters, including $250 health insurance) is this Canadian Dollar or US Dollar..?

Police certificates ( is it required from Dubai police or Pakistan police )

Medical certificates ( medical will be done in Dubai )
Bank statement of one last year ( i have account in Dubai from last 9 years and i have saving in same account for more then 3 years now )

Proof of admission. ( i got it )

normally how much time it takes to apply & get the visa...?

your help me be appreciated.

Thanks everyone ..please help.
The best of my knowledge I will suggest you to provide the certificate of employment in which your senior officer mention that this person is working for our company from last .... years etc.
you have to mention on the paper that I am living in Dubai from last 9 years and it is tax free country so i don't have the tax certificate(This is not compulsory but it will be good for the explanation)
for the currency you have to check your university page
yes you have to submit your original ielts certificate along with the original mark sheets.
if the company has provided you their ID card then you have to provide its copy otherwise employment certificate is enough.
you have to get the police certificate from both pakistan and dubai police.
as per my knowledge agri land and property valuation certificate makes your case strong so it is better to provide these documents.
You have to apply for the visa as soon as possible because the visa processing time for U.A.E is 10 weeks and for pakistanis it is 12 to 13 weeks and Best of luck.

Hassaan1992

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Asad19898 said:
No i didnt rec any confirmation letter. CIC only ask me to send them via email.

Asad19898

Sep 28, 2015
sharp12 said:
No, CIC didn't ask me to upload my revised LOA. They, instead, emailed me about the letter and asked to send it via email as an attachment. The do send a confirmation email saying that your email have been received, but if you are asking about a confirmation specifically related to the LOA, then no, they don't.
So this means you didn't even get a request letter for documents in your cic account?
Was there any deadline to submit LOA in the mail you received?

Asad19898

Sep 28, 2015
Hassaan1992 said:
No i didnt rec any confirmation letter. CIC only ask me to send them via email.
So this means you didn't even get a request letter for documents in your cic account?

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
Asad19898 said:
As I have said, no request in MyCIC. 30 Days

Asad19898

Sep 28, 2015
Here is the situation:
My timeline is almost the same as you sharp12 and Hassan 1992
On 1st oct,I received a medical request letter and a request letter for these documents in my cic account (No email about documents,just a regular mail about an update in mycic account)
Updated LOA, Police Certificate and Schedule A
There was space along with the regular documents list to upload these documents stating a deadline of 17 OCT.The letter also mentioned the deadline.
I uploaded the documents on 12 OCT.The status on mycic account for required documents changed to provided.
On 20th Oct, my application was refused on the basis of
Other reasons:
Failure to provide information/documents in our offfice in given time period.
Is there anything that can be done about this now or do I have to apply again?

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
Asad19898 said:
Here is the situation:
My timeline is almost the same as you sharp12 and Hassan 1992
On 1st oct,I received a medical request letter and a request letter for these documents in my cic account (No email about documents,just a regular mail about an update in mycic account)
Updated LOA, Police Certificate and Schedule A
There was space along with the regular documents list to upload these documents stating a deadline of 17 OCT.The letter also mentioned the deadline.
I uploaded the documents on 12 OCT.The status on mycic account for required documents changed to provided.
On 20th Oct, my application was refused on the basis of
Other reasons:
Failure to provide information/documents in our offfice in given time period.
Is there anything that can be done about this now or do I have to apply again?
Sorry for the refusal. Well, that sure sound like an error on the CIC's end. I am no expert here but I suggest you send them a case specific inquiry and mention this. It is more important that you contact your university's international student services department to get some help. Every good uni has one of them. What uni are you going to?