+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
swa123 said:
@ Bend no my medical wasnt upfront i was requested to take a medical exam after which it was updated to passed. Well my status was updated within 5 days
Thank you so much for your reply, much appreciate it. The online portal has been updated to pass and it also says that the visa application has been approved. I don't have any approval letter or any other message from CIC as yet? Did you get a letter of approval from them?

attiqueahmad

Aug 29, 2015
sarz said:
Attique, I applied on 2nd june, and I think i will also have to defer my admissions. Frankly speaking, I'm also very confused like you as to what would happen. However, from what i have heard on this forum, if our visa is accepted CHC will issue us temporary visa. When we arrive at Entry port in canada, we will get our study permit there, which means the dates of semester etc are not stamped on our passports here. Therefore, i think ( this is just my assumption) if you get temporary visa, you can always update CHC with revised letter, which you will also show in canada.

Regarding, your case specific email, i have sent a ton of emails and none of it ever gets replied to, except for an auto-generated email which says thank you for your patience, your file is under review.

Secondly, i have been told on the forum here that if the decision of our visa takes a lot of time and CHC realizes that the entry dates for our classes have passed, they will request us for revised letter of acceptance (which in our case would be new offer letters for Spring semester).once we supply them the letter they will issue us temporary visa.
Hey,

Thank you for your helpful reply. Lets hope for the best. This all makes sense now.

imacuser

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
MKAGJJ said:
Hello- You have to make 2 separate stamp papers for this issue, one for your father and one for yourself. The matter on the stamp paper can be this or something of your own choice:

" My name is Bilal Ahmed as appearing on my Birth Certificate, and Bilal Ahmad as appearing on other documents. I hereby confirm that both these names refer to no one other than me".

I hope this helps!
Thanks a lot.
Ill make them and submit them with my package.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
imacuser said:
Im going to apply for jan16 paperbased and need guidance.

1. My name on my birth certificate is Bilal Ahmed
Everywhere else its Bilal Ahmad
Is that going to be an issue? Do we even have to submit the birth certificate as I didnt see it on CICs checklist.

2. My father's name on my passport is Faisal Ahmad Khan but on all my educational documents its Dr. Faisal Ahmed
Is it going to be a problem as I dont have much time to change all the certificates
I searched and some people are saying to submit an affidavit along with the package stating variations in spellings
form 1294 study permit outside Canada provide the opportunity to declare other variations, it asks have you used other names, mention your spelling variations there, also include an affidavit, which is not big deal you can make from a notary public in nominal charges. but stick to passport spellings in all you official documents, in your university applications, in your Canadian ids etc, passport name is the basic thing other variations can be explained, Ahmed is Urdu name and it is written in two ways this is well known to every one.

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bend said:
Guys Alhamdulillah my visa application has been approved. I am yet to receive an approval letter. The online thing just says that my visa application has been approved and this case is closed now. When will I get the letter? Should I write to them? Will it come after a while?

Please do share your input guys. I appreciate the help.

Best,
Bend
Congrats Bend. You hopefully will be getting an email soon.

Did you apply online or paperbased? If online, may I know the dates please?

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
kashifch said:
Congrats Bend. You hopefully will be getting an email soon.

Did you apply online or paperbased? If online, may I know the dates please?
Thank you so much! I am just worried as the letter has not been uploaded on the portal as yet. I have applied online. I applied on 22 April, 2015. I got my medical and passport request on 14 August, 2015. I have written to CIC, hopefully it is just a technical glitch and the letter will be uploaded. All the very best to you!

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
Bend said:
Thank you so much! I am just worried as the letter has not been uploaded on the portal as yet. I have applied online. I applied on 22 April, 2015. I got my medical and passport request on 14 August, 2015. I have written to CIC, hopefully it is just a technical glitch and the letter will be uploaded. All the very best to you!
Congrats Bend You will soon receive Email for dispatch and approval .

bilaltufail

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ bend
congratz bend!
pllz share ur complete profile ?
university,program,bank statement,cgpa etc other documents which u have attached
thanks.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Hey All,

So sorry for the short and late reply. I am at work. I applied online on 22 April, 2015 for my Study Permit in respect of Masters in Law. My passport and medical request came on 14 August, 2015. I got my Approval letter in email at 09:30 am. It is referred to as the Correspondence Letter. It states that my visa is approved and I would need to show it to Canada Border Services for acquiring the Study permit.

Will touch base later. All the very best to all.

Bend.

Nkumar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
swa123 said:
Can anyone tell me when should I go to VAC after I have been notified about the passport dispatch.
Next working day, late hours.. I don't have experience of that but this is what ppl have suggested in this forum.