+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Rizy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 November 2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
11 November 2015
Med's Request
17 November 2015
Med's Done....
26 November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
16 december 2015
LANDED..........
17 january 2016
MUHAMMAD IRFAN ALI KHAN said:
I want to be with my brother that s the only reason, I have been refused from Australia
aray boss itni jaldi tora time do sab set ho jye ja tum ny kia shan masla ke commercial banani hy bhai ky sath australia mn ja ky :p :p :p :p :p

Khanlala1

Aug 12, 2015
Guys i am all set to apply again for visa. I wanted to ask one thing. I have taken my medical test back in June 2015, for long my medical report is valid ? What do i have to do to get that valid medical report for applying again if i want to put medical upfront along the visa application?

Nkumar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Khanlala1 said:
Guys i am all set to apply again for visa. I wanted to ask one thing. I have taken my medical test back in June 2015, for long my medical report is valid ? What do i have to do to get that valid medical report for applying again if i want to put medical upfront along the visa application?
Medical test is valid for 1 year.. You are got to go with previous one.

Khanlala1

Aug 12, 2015
Kumar bro how do i do that ? i mean they never gave me any report or something . Just a reference number on medical page which i attached when i was applying for visa

Hassaan1992

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Khanlala1 said:
At which date u applied for first time? Online or paperbased? and what were reason for rejection ?

Nkumar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Khanlala1 said:
Kumar bro how do i do that ? i mean they never gave me any report or something . Just a reference number on medical page which i attached when i was applying for visa
Attach that reference number page IOM gave you when you had your medical .. Don't tell me you didn't photocopy that ?

wira267

Jul 13, 2015
Khanlala1 said:
If you don't have the reference number on you as suggested by Nkumar, email IOM along with passport number, name and DOB and ask for your reference number.

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Urgent Help PLEASE, I'm feeling overly tensed right now,
I and my sister applied june 22, my mum had the
min 10k each for us, we have an uncle there, she
submitted the usual and say all documents. We were
called for medicals 10th or so of August, we did it on
the Friday 14th, of which the hospital said they
would send it the next monday. Till now, 28th I've
not heard anything from the embassy, our agent
forwarded the reminder letter from the school to
the embassy cause our programme starts Sept 9.
I'm starting exams over here in Naija, which obv I
don't want to write. But the tension is getting to me,
what could go wrong? Could it be cus of I and my
sister applied together? Could it be an issue with the
medicals? Or could there be normal random issues.
Please help a brother. This really isn't the best of
feelings. Thank you.
???

sarz

Aug 27, 2015
ibrobaba said:
Urgent Help PLEASE, I'm feeling overly tensed right now,
I and my sister applied june 22, my mum had the
min 10k each for us, we have an uncle there, she
submitted the usual and say all documents. We were
called for medicals 10th or so of August, we did it on
the Friday 14th, of which the hospital said they
would send it the next monday. Till now, 28th I've
not heard anything from the embassy, our agent
forwarded the reminder letter from the school to
the embassy cause our programme starts Sept 9.
I'm starting exams over here in Naija, which obv I
don't want to write. But the tension is getting to me,
what could go wrong? Could it be cus of I and my
sister applied together? Could it be an issue with the
medicals? Or could there be normal random issues.
Please help a brother. This really isn't the best of
feelings. Thank you.
???

We are all waiting for visa. You're not the unusual one out, I applied on 2nd june and i'm still waiting.

Khanlala1

Aug 12, 2015
Kumar and Wira
I do have photo copy of it and i will attach that. Is there anything else additional you have to attach when you are applying for second time for visa?

wira267

Jul 13, 2015
Khanlala1 said:
Kumar and Wira
I do have photo copy of it and i will attach that. Is there anything else additional you have to attach when you are applying for second time for visa?
Write an SOP too. And it was because of the finances, right? Try showing property and stuff, not only bank statement.

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I have my medical done in advance and send it with my visa application? Where are the recognized centers in Lahore and can anyone please tell me the name of the tests that Canadian embassy requires as part of medical examination?

Thanks

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
Important finding !!!

Guys I just had conversation with a friend from this forum and concluded that why our passports are not returned due to one common reason. (23 days passed after "original passport request") online applicant

We have duplicate passports and we only have sent new one through VAC. We should have sent them the old one too which may have pace-up our process. They must be curios about our old passport and may have been performing some scanning and security clearance etc.

It is to inform you people those who have renewed their passports should send both new and old passport when asked to submit passport .

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
Goldfish said:
Can I have my medical done in advance and send it with my visa application? Where are the recognized centers in Lahore and can anyone please tell me the name of the tests that Canadian embassy requires as part of medical examination?

Thanks
IOM will perform medical test for Canada. Call them and book an appointment for upfront medical Canada