+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
What should we June (online) guys do? I sent them a case specific inquiry but they replied that you application is in process, like they are doing to everyone. May be there is technical problem with their system or that online applications are not being processed by Islamabad office.

Jamal001

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-July-15
Med's Request
Waiting
MUHAMMAD IRFAN ALI KHAN said:
hello Guys

One of my friends got refusal yesterday, the reasons are not clear. Now, he wants to apply for Caips notes to find out the exact reasons.... but we do not know how to apply for it? please give me the complete details about Caips Notes..

any kind of help will be highly appreciated
thank You
How Do I Apply for My File?

Applying for your CAIPS file is easy - it takes just 4 simple steps:

Download our CAIPS note Application Kit
Complete and sign the two forms you'll find enclosed - our CAIPS FileCheck Application Form, and the official IMM5744 Consent Form.
Send the two forms back to us via email, fax or mail.
Send payment to us via PayPal using your credit card - you don't need to open a PayPal account to do this!

http://www.caips.ca/apply.shtml

http://www.caips.ca/costs.shtml

i have used them twice .. they are good ...

Creadit: KhalidF

walid555

Aug 26, 2015
sharp12 said:
What should we June (online) guys do? I sent them a case specific inquiry but they replied that you application is in process, like they are doing to everyone. May be there is technical problem with their system or that online applications are not being processed by Islamabad office.
Where did you send the case specific inquiry? I'll do the same.

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
walid555 said:
Where did you send the case specific inquiry? I'll do the same.
You can send them via this page
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

SH-86

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015
sharp12 said:
I am thinking of sending a case specific enquiry today... I suggest all June online applicants do that.

wira267

Jul 13, 2015
To all those who plan to send a case specific enquiry:
Don't, right now. The reason? They clearly state that no case specific enquiry should be sent if the processing time hasn't been exceeded, and I suppose for most, it hasn't, so all we will receive are the generic responses. Wait for the 84 days to finish. Once over, send them the mail stating how your classes are about to start and you need an immediate response as you might have to defer, adding emotional stuff like how all of this delay is adding to your stress.

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharp12 said:
when u sent the mail? i send it too....no reply

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
umar127 said:
when u sent the mail? i send it too....no reply
I sent it 2 days ago. It will take them around 5 days to reply.

wira267 said:
To all those who plan to send a case specific enquiry:
Don't, right now. The reason? They clearly state that no case specific enquiry should be sent if the processing time hasn't been exceeded, and I suppose for most, it hasn't, so all we will receive are the generic responses. Wait for the 84 days to finish. Once over, send them the mail stating how your classes are about to start and you need an immediate response as you might have to defer, adding emotional stuff like how all of this delay is adding to your stress.
I mentioned in my inquiry that although explicitly 12 weeks have not passed but my 12th week is going on with me getting no response. Therefore, it is obvious that my application will exceed the 12 week time, so they should tell me what is going on. I suppose you guys who are in 11 or even 10th week can say that you anticipate your application to be delayed further 12 weeks and hence you are inquiring. Try that.

I want all of us to do this so that they would know that they are doing something wrong.

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
sharp12 said:
I sent it 2 days ago. It will take them around 5 days to reply.

I mentioned in my inquiry that although explicitly 12 weeks have not passed but my 12th week is going on with me getting no response. Therefore, it is obvious that my application will exceed the 12 week time, so they should tell me what is going on. I suppose you guys who are in 11 or even 10th week can say that you anticipate your application to be delayed further 12 weeks and hence you are inquiring. Try that.

I want all of us to do this so that they would know that they are doing something wrong.
Case specific inquiry will not help in this moment, during my processing time ( three months) I sent them two case specific inquires with a gap of 15 days and guess what I got only auto generated Emails. Dawwww.

And presently I am waiting my Passport to return it is now 17 days since I have submitted to VAC office after request...

So those who are planning to catch up their semester in first week of Sep 2015 should review and plan accordingly it might get 20-30 days or more even after getting passport request.

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
Xmen said:
Case specific inquiry will not help in this moment, during my processing time ( three months) I sent them two case specific inquires with a gap of 15 days and guess what I got only auto generated Emails. Dawwww.

And presently I am waiting my Passport to return it is now 17 days since I have submitted to VAC office after request...

So those who are planning to catch up their semester in first week of Sep 2015 should review and plan accordingly it might get 20-30 days or more even after getting passport request.
Well it takes them 5 days to respond so, lets see what they reply this time. I am starting to think now that their online system is flawed / broken.

Regarding your case, 17 days are too much.

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
sharp12 said:
Well it takes them 5 days to respond so, lets see what they reply this time. I am starting to think now that their online system is flawed / broken.

Regarding your case, 17 days are too much.
Yes that's the case . Actually what i learnt from this forum is that Paper based applications are more faster than online applicantions. My friend who applied (Paper based) on same date as of mine got his visa stamped 18 days ago. And I am waiting and waiting............. I am also going to delay my flight today. :mad: :(

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Xmen said:
Yes that's the case . Actually what i learnt from this forum is that Paper based applications are more faster than online applicantions. My friend who applied (Paper based) on same date as of mine got his visa stamped 18 days ago. And I am waiting and waiting............. I am also going to delay my flight today. :mad: :(
bro is there any tax on delaying flight?kindly explain bro...

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
abbasraza78 said:
bro is there any tax on delaying flight?kindly explain bro...
Yes for PIA tickets:

If you are going to delay your ticket before 24 hours of departure time of your flight. You will need to provide 6000 rs extra (Penalty) plus difference of fare (if any).

For cancellation or delaying after departure PIA wil penalize 7500/ rs

Above information is provided by PIA desk officer at their ticket center karachi

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Xmen said:
Yes for PIA tickets:

If you are going to delay your ticket before 24 hours of departure time of your flight. You will need to provide 6000 rs extra (Penalty) plus difference of fare (if any).

For cancellation or delaying after departure PIA wil penalize 7500/ rs

Above information is provided by PIA desk officer at their ticket center karachi
thanks for info...and kindly guide me that do we need transit visa if we land in USA but just for connecting flights....kindly guide coz i am getting flight of ettihad airline but they move through dellas (USA) but i have listened that we need transit visa.is it true?if anyone knows kindly guide

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
abbasraza78 said:
thanks for info...and kindly guide me that do we need transit visa if we land in USA but just for connecting flights....kindly guide coz i am getting flight of ettihad airline but they move through dellas (USA) but i have listened that we need transit visa.is it true?if anyone knows kindly guide
Transit visa is required only for those who will stay more then 24 hrs during their transit station. Otherwise no need for TRV if you are catching up next flight within 24hrs.