+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

SH-86

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015
sharp12 said:
Can you please point me to the source of this information?

If you see here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#p it says that SP cases are processed in Islamabad.
Yes, SP cases are processed here only (in Islamabad).

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharp12 said:
Can you please point me to the source of this information?

If you see here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#p it says that SP cases are processed in Islamabad.
Sorry, my bad.
I mixed this statement up:
Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class: Express Entry
All other applications: London

SALatif

Jul 24, 2015
Alhamdulillah got my visa approval letter today on mycic. Can anyone tell from experience when should I be able to collect the passport?

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
SALatif said:
Alhamdulillah got my visa approval letter today on mycic. Can anyone tell from experience when should I be able to collect the passport?
Thursday

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
SALatif said:
Congratulations. Can you please check you inbox and answer my question?

Qureshi456

Jun 20, 2015
Can anyone help me please. I got my passport request and medical on 6th August. On the very next day i submitted my passport alongwith e medical form which iom gave me at the time of medical.(i prefered to get my medical without a medical request to save time) the status on cic still says we need your medical. Its almost 18 days and no mail yet for passport collections. I have my flight on 28th aug since my classes are starting from 5th sept. I have already mailed cic twice with no result. What should i do now.

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
danyalsami said:
i applied on paper.i received the medical form via emial and now i am already done with my medical which i took on 19 aug so, now when can i expect a reply from the embassy
thanks
Please elaborate a little. You applied on 10th Aug, but when did you you receive medical call?

SALatif

Jul 24, 2015
Nkumar said:
Hopefully you'll get the positive response brother.
In case anyones wondering, my medical status changed to "passed" soon after and I had no problems with the medical alhamdulillah and I have received visa approval now as well.

I had the medical screening before the medical request and sent my eMedical once I got the request.

Nkumar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
SALatif said:
In case anyones wondering, my medical status changed to "passed" soon after and I had no problems with the medical alhamdulillah and I have received visa approval now as well.

I had the medical screening before the medical request and sent my eMedical once I got the request.
Congratulations!! Brother happy for you :) .. I'm in a same boat I'm done with medical form IOM but still waiting for medical and passport request.

Can you please tell me did you sent medical request form which you got from CIC along with emedical and passport or you just sent e-medic and passport?

SALatif

Jul 24, 2015
Nkumar said:
Congratulations!! Brother happy for you :) .. I'm in a same boat I'm done with medical form IOM but still waiting for medical and passport request.

Can you please tell me did you sent medical request form which you got from CIC along with emedical and passport or you just sent e-medic and passport?
I just submitted the e-medical and passport to VAC. I took the form to VAC but they didnt require so gave it back. Infact it was just a photocopy of e-medical not even the original form.

Nkumar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Qureshi456 said:
Can anyone help me please. I got my passport request and medical on 6th August. On the very next day i submitted my passport alongwith e medical form which iom gave me at the time of medical.(i prefered to get my medical without a medical request to save time) the status on cic still says we need your medical. Its almost 18 days and no mail yet for passport collections. I have my flight on 28th aug since my classes are starting from 5th sept. I have already mailed cic twice with no result. What should i do now.
Dear you'll get Visa approval soon as salatif has got it.. His case is same as yours.

SALatif said:

wira267

Jul 13, 2015
I wanted to make sure of something. I've noticed that a few of the people had their medical done before the medical call and after submitting their visa application. Is this true? If so, has this worked for you without any issues?

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
danyalsami said:
i received the medical call on 18 aug and got an appointment at IOM the next day. Now i am clear with my medical. Now Can u tell me when will get a reply from the embassy
Wow. You are very lucky. I applied on 8th June and still waiting for medical call, but i think you applied on paper and that's what made the difference.

Now that you are done with medical, IOM will submit the results to CIC and they will call you further for Passport. However, I am an online applicant and a paper based applicant may advise you better.