+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
ranjitsingh0022 said:
By the way do you know someone who got visa after refusing once. Because I don't want to waste time anymore if the chances of success are minimal on re-applying.
Got it on third.. SOP is your key to success. Get SOP right.

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
seena said:
Yeah I'm really happy for you .... and see both things come at a time.... i think you submit ur passport and IOM directly send your result to chc ..... but ask from others too ... but my opinion is that submit your passport .... IOM send your medical directly
thanks seena....yar aik aur cheez kay passport submit krwanay kay kitnay dair baad milta hai....coz tickets ka bandobast krna hai....

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
Almost 91 days passed since I applied for study permit to Islamabad visa office. There is no medical call yet my classes going to start on 08 September 2015.
I'm so worried what to do. I have sent an email to CIC but they saying your application is under review.
Thank to u all

seena

Apr 30, 2015
abbasraza78 said:
thanks seena....yar aik aur cheez kay passport submit krwanay kay kitnay dair baad milta hai....coz tickets ka bandobast krna hai....
Yaar ziada tr week ma ya 10 days mai miljata ha but your situation is somehow diiferent because you have medical too ..
Tell me when have your medical appointment?
And I also reserved without passport ... I got visa after 2 weeks of medical day ... then its up to you

Apr 21, 2015
KPK, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
17-June-2015
Med's Done....
1-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-August-2015
LANDED..........
28-August-2015
seena said:
Good luck bro

One thing plz tell me did u get any letter with passport ? From chc ?
No I did not get any letter with passport, I have already got approval letter...

Saima_Tech

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2009
Doc's Request.
10-Jan-2009
Nomination.....
19-Jan-2010
AOR Received.
29-Jan-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
13-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
17-Aug-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-2011
LANDED..........
30-May-2011
Anyone waiting application filed in apr 2015?

Also How many days you get the response from chc if you send them case enquiry email?

Please suggest!

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
seena said:
Yaar ziada tr week ma ya 10 days mai miljata ha but your situation is somehow diiferent because you have medical too ..
And I also reserved without passport ... I got visa after 2 weeks of medical day ... then its up to you
ok friends here I am landed at calgary . Thanks for your support . Weather is good I actullay landed in edmonton and traveld to calgary some 3 hours to reach calgary . I got a room in ramada hotel it's cheap u can get it in 90 dollars and good 3 star hotel . I have already searched some apartment through a web site call kajiji .. And have seen some cars as transport isn't great in Alberta I heared it's better in Toronto and Montreal but in calgary u have to have your own vehicle so I will buy it tomorrow .. I have found a Pakistani lady who is willing to rent out room In her house and looking for paying guest this is some thing I am looking for caz it's better to pay them for foo and live worry free .. Let's keep fingure crossed if I get that . About city honestly my islamabad is much prettier then calgary . I have been to euorap euorpe is beautifully specially England and Germany are awsom . I bought cell phone connection with company calle bell that is the best I heared but expensive most I had to pay 200 dollar deposits to get that month to month connection since I brought my iPhone with me so I don't need phone . Plz bring your cell phones from Pakistan . My classes will start on September 8 so I have ample amount of time to travel across canada so what I am going I do is will travel from Alaska border to Montreal by road it's 2 week journy . I love traveling . As soon u will come here u will find a permanent companion from macdonolad called fish fillet burger so keep it in mind by the way if u like u can eat I guess chicken atleast in extreme conditions Lolz .. Oh an importent message for those coming to alberta plz bring enough clothing with u u won't find good clothes here and they r too expensive as well . If any one is intrested I can pm my number can hang up on Saturday night .. Wish u all best of luck .

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
SufyanJawed said:
Where in Calgary? I am going to SAIT if Visa Officer is going to give me visa. :) We. should stay in touch
inshallah u will get it I am going to sait too for power engineering .. I reached today yes pm me when u reach here I will share my cell. Best of luck

seena

Apr 30, 2015
zaig said:
ok friends here I am landed at calgary . Thanks for your support . Weather is good I actullay landed in edmonton and traveld to calgary some 3 hours to reach calgary . I got a room in ramada hotel it's cheap u can get it in 90 dollars and good 3 star hotel . I have already searched some apartment through a web site call kajiji .. And have seen some cars as transport isn't great in Alberta I heared it's better in Toronto and Montreal but iin calgary u have to have your own vehicle so I will buy it tomorrow .. I have found a Pakistani lady who is willing to rent out room In her house and looking for paying guest this is some thing I am looking for caz it's better to pay them for foo and live worry free .. Let's keep fingure crossed if I get that . About city honestly my islamabad is much prettier then calgary . I have been to euorap euorpe is beautifully specially England and Germany are awsom . I bought cell phone connection with company calle bell that is the best I heared but expensive most I had to pay 200 dollar deposits to get that month to month connection since I brought my iPhone with me so I don't need phone . Plz bring your cell phones from Pakistan . My classes will start on September 8 so I have ample amount of time to travel across canada so what I am going I do is will travel from Alaska border to Montreal by road it's 2 week journy . I love traveling . As soon u will come here u will find a permanent companion from macdonolad called fish fillet burger so keep it in mind by the way if u like u can eat I guess chicken atleast in extreme conditions Lolz .. Oh an importent message for those coming to alberta plz bring enough clothing with u u won't find good clothes here and they r too expensive as well . If any one is intrested I can pm my number can hang up on Saturday night .. Wish u all best of luck .

O man ...... thats a great ‚ the way you shared your experience with us .... was lovely ..... thanks a ton

And wish you a best of luck and do enjoy as much as you can ....

seena

Apr 30, 2015
For all lovely Pakistaneees .... wishing you all happy independence day .... Allah hmarey mulk ko salaamat rakhey aamin aur tareeqi de aamin

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
MUHAMMAD IRFAN ALI KHAN said:
No I did not get any letter with passport, I have already got approval letter...
irfan get in contact with me bro coz i am also going to sfu and hopefully will join classes starting on 4 sep....

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
zaig said:
ok friends here I am landed at calgary . Thanks for your support . Weather is good I actullay landed in edmonton and traveld to calgary some 3 hours to reach calgary . I got a room in ramada hotel it's cheap u can get it in 90 dollars and good 3 star hotel . I have already searched some apartment through a web site call kajiji .. And have seen some cars as transport isn't great in Alberta I heared it's better in Toronto and Montreal but in calgary u have to have your own vehicle so I will buy it tomorrow .. I have found a Pakistani lady who is willing to rent out room In her house and looking for paying guest this is some thing I am looking for caz it's better to pay them for foo and live worry free .. Let's keep fingure crossed if I get that . About city honestly my islamabad is much prettier then calgary . I have been to euorap euorpe is beautifully specially England and Germany are awsom . I bought cell phone connection with company calle bell that is the best I heared but expensive most I had to pay 200 dollar deposits to get that month to month connection since I brought my iPhone with me so I don't need phone . Plz bring your cell phones from Pakistan . My classes will start on September 8 so I have ample amount of time to travel across canada so what I am going I do is will travel from Alaska border to Montreal by road it's 2 week journy . I love traveling . As soon u will come here u will find a permanent companion from macdonolad called fish fillet burger so keep it in mind by the way if u like u can eat I guess chicken atleast in extreme conditions Lolz .. Oh an importent message for those coming to alberta plz bring enough clothing with u u won't find good clothes here and they r too expensive as well . If any one is intrested I can pm my number can hang up on Saturday night .. Wish u all best of luck .
Wow very comprehensive . Thanks a lot buddy. Hope to stay in touch ;)

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
seena said:
okay seeena....i will inform u hopefully an will try my best to get medical date of monday so that till the end of august get my passport stamped