+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

seena

Apr 30, 2015
abbasraza78 said:
Guys yar i am getting worried monday tuesday ko calls aati hain? Saturday ko bhi nhi aai.Suna hai zayada calls thursday friday ko aati hai....is it right?
pta nahi kon ye rumors urata hai k thursday friday ziada call aaty hain :mad:

mere lihaaz se ksi bhi din aasakty hain

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
seena said:
pta nahi kon ye rumors urata hai k thursday friday ziada call aaty hain :mad:

mere lihaaz se ksi bhi din aasakty hain
yeah seena aap ko bhi tuesday ko aai thi....hopefully monday ko aa jaye....

mkaq

Aug 5, 2015
Please anyone reply to my concern..... I've not submitted my CV and SOP/Cover Letter along my visa application (Paper based)......
I've come to know that CHC rejects application whitout these two documents :eek:

I request, please update me on this concern, is it necessary to submit SOP/Cover letter and CV...... if yes than how can I submit it now?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
mkaq said:
Please anyone reply to my concern..... I've not submitted my CV and SOP/Cover Letter along my visa application (Paper based)......
I've come to know that CHC rejects application whitout these two documents :eek:

I request, please update me on this concern, is it necessary to submit SOP/Cover letter and CV...... if yes than how can I submit it now?
Mkaq

Yeah SOP Is some how mandatory ..... I don't know either they people rejected or not due to not submittion of sop ... but you can submit your sop via email having subject "case specific inquiry" with application number and UCI number ... and also visit to vac with submission slip and biometric slip ... might be they will sent your hardcopy to chc
Jo kersakty/ kersaktey hu karo ..... baadh ma regret na hu
All the best
And inshAllah you will grant visa .....

wira267

Jul 13, 2015
Guys. I didn't have the option of uploading the statement of purpose anywhere on my online application. Did anybody else upload it?

hassan.arif

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
mkaq said:

Its good to submit SOP. I don't have much knowledge but i think you can update through case specific inquiry.

In my case i didn't submitted SOP and CV. But i attached a letter from my father who is supporting me about available finances and my plans to study& then i will return.
Alhamdullilah got approval email on Thursday

mkaq

Aug 5, 2015
hassan.arif said:
Its good to submit SOP. I don't have much knowledge but i think you can update through case specific inquiry.

In my case i didn't submitted SOP and CV. But i attached a letter from my father who is supporting me about available finances and my plans to study& then i will return.
Alhamdullilah got approval email on Thursday
Thanks to both of you, Hassan Arif and Seena for responding to my query.

Can you people tell me what important points need to be addess in SOP for Study Visa Application?

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
mkaq said:
Thanks to both of you, Hassan Arif and Seena for responding to my query.

Can you people tell me what important points need to be addess in SOP for Study Visa Application?
Hi,

SOP is not mandatory but generally it is good to have one in the scenario when your previous education and intended education (for which you need visa) has mismatch. So basically it works as a bridge while explaining to the visa officer why are you interested in Chemistry while your previous education is Physics.
But it also doesn't hurt even if there is no mismatch in your previous and intended education. Your SOP should have answers to the following three questions:

1) Why this particular course?
2) Why this particular university?
3) Why Canada?

Make it simple on a plain page and try to explain your answers in one page (just a suggestion).

Hope it helps.

Good Luck!

BilalZ

Jul 5, 2015
mkaq said:

Same case here. I didn't submit SOP with my paper-based application. As I remember, it was not mentioned as a mandatory requirement in the document checklist.

Please inform me if you have any further info.

iptopc

Jun 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
seena said:
Mkaq

Yeah SOP Is some how mandatory ..... I don't know either they people rejected or not due to not submittion of sop ... but you can submit your sop via email having subject "case specific inquiry" with application number and UCI number ... and also visit to vac with submission slip and biometric slip ... might be they will sent your hardcopy to chc
Jo kersakty/ kersaktey hu karo ..... baadh ma regret na hu
All the best
And inshAllah you will grant visa .....
Seena

Please Check your inbox.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
I just submitted my passport in the morning. What i want to know how many days before i get it back? My program starts in one week on 17th august. I may get a week extension to join by 24 august. The guy at processing desk told me 15 working days. That means a whole load of s**t for me. Gave the leave application and NOC request at work place. They say policy doesnt exist. The case would have to be forwarded to Governor State bank. Really worried. Lets see. Tell me when i would receive my passport in light of general experience of other guys who got passport request recently?