+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

f_karar

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-8-2015
seena said:
Fahad could you please tell me where is the exact location of IOM .. means IOM k kareeb koi khas jghaa? Koi known building ??
Pm me your email address i will send you map .
Karachi Office:
Plot # F-14, PECHS, Block 6, Shahra-e-Faisal, Near KFC Karachi

f_karar

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-8-2015
mfm said:
Hi, I have a question?

What is the process of getting the medical done upfront?

Thanks!
Its quite simple just call or email them and get appointment , you have to undergo some test like chest xray , blood test etc . After that they will provide you piece of paper with unique ID which you have to submit it with visa application. Thats it .

seena

Apr 30, 2015
f_karar said:
Pm me your email address i will send you map .
Karachi Office:
Plot # F-14, PECHS, Block 6, Shahra-e-Faisal, Near KFC Karachi
Fahad I have sent you my id in pm ..... kindly send me the map of IOM ... as I want to make idea where exact its location

NEDian

Jul 26, 2015
Assalamoalaikum Everyone!!

Received Medical Call from CIC 2 days back.. This forum has helped me a lot during application and waiting stages.. Thanks everyone who participated in providing useful information to the candidates.. JazakAllah

Kindly update my info on the google sheet

Name NEDian
University of Calgary
Course M.Eng
Application date 2 june 2015
meds request 25th July
Medical date: 3rd August 2015

I would be more than happy to assist anybody with their queries and indeed it would be a pleasure for me.

Thank you all so much once again.
Regards

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
You applied online or Paper based?

NEDian said:
Assalamoalaikum Everyone!!

Received Medical Call from CIC 2 days back.. This forum has helped me a lot during application and waiting stages.. Thanks everyone who participated in providing useful information to the candidates.. JazakAllah

Kindly update my info on the google sheet

Name NEDian
University of Calgary
Course M.Eng
Application date 2 june 2015
meds request 25th July
Medical date: 3rd August 2015

I would be more than happy to assist anybody with their queries and indeed it would be a pleasure for me.

Thank you all so much once again.
Regards

Hassaan1992

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Anyone have idea what are the application dates of ONLINE applicants being called for medical nowadays. I applied on June 10 for M.Engg UBC.

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Hello,
I applied on 16th June online for University Preparatory programm, but still haven't received any reply.

Hassaan1992

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Anjiya said:
Hello,
I applied on 16th June online for University Preparatory programm, but still haven't received any reply.
I have heard that an application of 18th June have been called for medical 2 days back. It was paperbased.

wira267

Jul 13, 2015
I applied online and I wasn't asked for a police certificate, but everybody I know who applied through paper based did get one. Considering there was no option to upload it, it isn't my mistake, right? This won't be an issue?

NEDian

Jul 26, 2015
Hassaan1992 said:
what were the application dates of these 13 applicants ?
May and june dont know exact dates. But i reckon paper based applicants would be completed till end of next week. Actually more than 13 ppl got their meds from various sources i got to know this.
This count includes both ugrad nd masters.

NEDian

Jul 26, 2015
wira267 said:
Could anybody please guide me on the above asked question. Please
Nice question wira267...
Please note police verification is mandatory doc and sooner or later cic will ask you for it.. ive never heard any applicant without this certificate. Infact its mentioned on cic site that every applicant from pakistan requires this.
What I would suggest is get a certificate asap and upload it on case specific enquiry form for visa office islamabad

Hope this helps.