+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
abbasraza78 said:
Guys anyone who applied near 20 may kindly tell me their status....anyone got medical mail from embassy....and i applied online not paper based......and moreover who applied in simon fraser university.....coz i also got letter from that university...plz kindly ans me
I applied on 19th may and file transfer on 20th May. No response since then. Keep waiting and praying.

kimtiaz

Jul 3, 2015
gohram said:
Oh Great :D which program ? How about study permit? We need to enroll courses on 27th of july :eek: when did you apply ? And will we be able to get visa before 1st september ?
I got into MDEI. I had applied for the visa on 2nd May so hoping for the best :D I had forgotten about registering classes, thanks for the reminder lol

hassan.arif

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
Yes!!!! i have to enroll on 27th of july. But before that you have to fulfill conditional admission offer.

iptopc

Jun 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
It is so good to see so many Waterloo Students. I hope all of us get study permit

Nkumar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Biomatric review: not needed at this time.

Guys biomatric done but its showing same since last 20 days in my cic. It changes or it will remain same ? I just want to confirm that its happining with me or its by default with everyone ? How do we know biomatric is received or not ??

gohram

Jul 6, 2015
kimtiaz said:
I got into MDEI. I had applied for the visa on 2nd May so hoping for the best :D I had forgotten about registering classes, thanks for the reminder lol
Clear your inbox please !

hamzaCR7

Aug 28, 2014
I Re-Applied For Study Permit On 15 September 2014 (YES ITS BEEN THAT LONG) & Still Haven't Heard From The Visa Office.

My First App. Was Rejected Koz Of Some Misunderstanding At My Work Place So Rejection Reason Was "Misleading Information". The Visa Officer Called My Previous Job Place & Inquired If I Worked There? The Person Who Received The Call Was One Of The Company's Owner But From A Foreign Office Who At That Time Happened To Be In Pakistan Just To Ruin My Case ::) (IMAGINE THE LUCK HERE)

Anyhow In My Second Attempt I Clarified Why The Misunderstanding Occurred & Also Attached Documents Of Being A Bonafide Student At My Educational Institutes Just To Help My Case.

In Addition I Tried My Level Best To Justify That I Won't Remain In Canada After Completely My Masters @ Carleton University. Meanwhile I Deferred My Offer Of Admission To First JANUARY INTAKE & THEN SEPTEMBER 2015 INTAKE.

FINGERS-CROSSED & Best Of Luck To All Of You

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Nkumar said:
Biomatric review: not needed at this time.

Guys biomatric done but its showing same since last 20 days in my cic. It changes or it will remain same ? I just want to confirm that its happining with me or its by default with everyone ? How do we know biomatric is received or not ??
Its normal ... biometric is received already but due to wouldn't have any requirement so its showing .
. Coming days it will be change .... so dont worry its normal

adnanlax

Sep 25, 2010
Hi:
Hunk902 I don't get admission yet but I applied for M.Eng Electrical and computer engineering. Don't know what do to I heard alot of people went to Canada with less CGPA with some consultant but I don't know which one.

Any way I think I have to choose Australia instead of Canada if any one know any consultant please email me @ adnanlax@yahoo.com

Thanks

iptopc

Jun 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Applying to university and study permit is not a rocket science. You should ask the university about the application procedure. Don't waste your time and money paying the consultant for something which you can very easily do on your own.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
hamzaCR7 said:
I Re-Applied For Study Permit On 15 September 2014 (YES ITS BEEN THAT LONG) & Still Haven't Heard From The Visa Office.

My First App. Was Rejected Koz Of Some Misunderstanding At My Work Place So Rejection Reason Was "Misleading Information". The Visa Officer Called My Previous Job Place & Inquired If I Worked There? The Person Who Received The Call Was One Of The Company's Owner But From A Foreign Office Who At That Time Happened To Be In Pakistan Just To Ruin My Case ::) (IMAGINE THE LUCK HERE)

Anyhow In My Second Attempt I Clarified Why The Misunderstanding Occurred & Also Attached Documents Of Being A Bonafide Student At My Educational Institutes Just To Help My Case.

In Addition I Tried My Level Best To Justify That I Won't Remain In Canada After Completely My Masters @ Carleton University. Meanwhile I Deferred My Offer Of Admission To First JANUARY INTAKE & THEN SEPTEMBER 2015 INTAKE.

FINGERS-CROSSED & Best Of Luck To All Of You
Really unique set of circumstances. Where was your workplace? What do you mean precious workplace? He didnt call at your current workplace? Its a case of extraordinary verification.

Apr 21, 2015
KPK, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
17-June-2015
Med's Done....
1-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-August-2015
LANDED..........
28-August-2015
Hi Everyone,
As you know I had my medical on 1 July but no update till now. my question is that On what possible grounds can they refuse my visa application???? Is there anyone whose application was refused even after medical????

thank you