+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Ayesha1993

Jun 25, 2015
Hunk902 said:
Main yehi pochna chah raha tha keh pehlai college main tha ya uni main. Category galti sai likha gaya.
Which intake ur applying for?
well i am accepted for sept intake and i will apply in mid july with same file but different acceptance letter .

Hunk902

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Ayesha1993 said:
well i am accepted for sept intake and i will apply in mid july with same file but different acceptance letter .
Mid of july will be late. Apply asap as many students who applied in may havent got any repl yet.

chaudryy

Mar 16, 2015
Pakistan, Lahore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-14
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Ayesha1993 said:
Make sure you apply papper based,

and warn those applying online that its a complete screw up. Havent seen a single online applicant with Visa yet.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Hunk902 said:
Mid of july will be late. Apply asap as many students who applied in may havent got any repl yet.
Well hunk .. I think Ayesha will be apply from India ..
If yes .. then enough time she will get for visa processing ... India people are getting their visas with in 10 days which is quiet efficient

chaudryy

Mar 16, 2015
Pakistan, Lahore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-14
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Hunk902 said:
hey buddy please add me to your group

+923454021644

and give me a suggestion as well, i am thinking of cancelling my online application and reapplying through paper based. Since its quite depressing to see these online applicants still waiting for med request let alone the Passport request.

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
chaudryy said:
hey buddy please add me to your group

+923454021644

and give me a suggestion as well, i am thinking of cancelling my online application and reapplying through paper based. Since its quite depressing to see these online applicants still waiting for med request let alone the Passport request.
Did you apply under Federal skills worker program or study permit? If it is under FSW then it will take a long time before you even hear back from them. It takes them year to process application under this program from Pakistan. If you applied under study permit you should definitely contact them through case specific inquiry.

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
SufyanJawed said:
Did you apply under Federal skills worker program or study permit? If it is under FSW then it will take a long time before you even hear back from them. It takes them year to process application under this program from Pakistan. If you applied under study permit you should definitely contact them through case specific inquiry.
he is study permit applicant

Emeraldchild

May 23, 2015
Seeena are you serious !!!! 10 Days for the people of India ................ I don't think it's possible.

Also It's odd because some places it's mentioned its better to apply online like the website and itself and some people say its better to apply paper based.

Where is this google document and how can we see it ?

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Emeraldchild said:
Seeena are you serious !!!! 10 Days for the people of India ................ I don't think it's possible.

Also It's odd because some places it's mentioned its better to apply online like the website and itself and some people say its better to apply paper based.

Where is this google document and how can we see it ?
Indian processing time is around ten days. For most cases. Just click on the link, it'd his open in new window. Online portal is supposed to be quicker and was actually quicker till 2013. A friend got his request processed in 28 days in 2013. It gradually went down the toilet aftrwards. Bandwidth allocation/SAP issues coupled with cut in HR. Visa officers went on strike in 2014 which delayed processing. Dont know whats the story this time around.

Emeraldchild

May 23, 2015
I'm in absolute horror and awe. It's true this person applied on the 16 of june and his visa has been granted. I mean where does that leave people who have been waiting for months and in some cases more then a year. Unbelievable, it's so upsetting and the stress to go with it. WHy were they on strike ?

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Emeraldchild said:
I'm in absolute horror and awe. It's true this person applied on the 16 of june and his visa has been granted. I mean where does that leave people who have been waiting for months and in some cases more then a year. Unbelievable, it's so upsetting and the stress to go with it. WHy were they on strike ?
s for HR job cuts for visa counsellars. Government was trying to push electronic system so that less HR is required and wanted to cut the cost of fforeign mission. Besides, nobody likes us. We forge everything. Police certificates land valuation certificates and even bank statements. Thats why they dont grant visa on bank loan statement which UK still does.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Whats up with Ahmad Kahloon case status? He applied earlier than Sheeda, is anybody in contact with him? How many days since his medical passed?

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
SufyanJawed said:
Dont do that. Paper based will take you atleast a month at quickest. By then, it theres a good chance your online app would be processed.

Naser63

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I am really confused please help.

I applied online for study permit on june 2. I received introduction letter (POE letter) on june 10, and no any update since that time. I was exepcting to receive biometric letter and passport request before POE letter (applying from lebanon and need to give biometric). Is it normal to receive POE letter before giving biomtrics?? Any other similar case?

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Naser63 said:
Dear all,

I am really confused please help.

I applied online for study permit on june 2. I received introduction letter (POE letter) on june 10, and no any update since that time. I was exepcting to receive biometric letter and passport request before POE letter (applying from lebanon and need to give biometric). Is it normal to receive POE letter before giving biomtrics?? Any other similar case?
Seems like a royal screw up. You should send the scanned copy of the same letter to the official e-mail of canadian enquiry portal of your country.