+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
seena said:
I have applied in u of Saskatchewan

And bank balance depends on your fees ....
The rule of thumb is one year tution fees + living expenses which are more or less 10000$
thank you so much let's see what happens I have applied in power engineering in calgary . I have been told siskatchwen is cold and boring

fawaduddin

Jul 30, 2015
WaqasAhmed said:
Hi,

Any one joining McGill this fall or coming to Montreal can contact me for any guidance. Thank you..
Hi Waqas,

I am joining McGill this fall for PhD. But I have applied for Study Permit on 5th May and still waiting for any response....

fawaduddin

Jul 30, 2015
wira267 said:
Could anybody who has applied online as well help me with it too? As to what they did?
I have attached that in additional documents. but you should get the police certificates from all the countries where you have lived for more than 6 months. and i know at least one friend who got the SP approved with police certificate. they will ask you if they need it from you but please be prepared in-case they ask..

seena

Apr 30, 2015
zaig said:
thank you so much let's see what happens I have applied in power engineering in calgary . I have been told siskatchwen is cold and boring
who told you that Saskatchewan is boring place.....? :mad:

yeah saskatoon is very cold city .... ...

well if that place is boring... we Paki student will make that place entertaining.... ;)

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
seena said:
who told you that Saskatchewan is boring place.....? :mad:

yeah saskatoon is very cold city .... ...

well if that place is boring... we Paki student will make that place entertaining.... ;)
I am tellin you uni of seskectwin is in Saskatoon and saskatoon is a twon city any way it's your probably be knowing by next week when will I go to canada . :)

seena

Apr 30, 2015
zaig said:
I am tellin you uni of seskectwin is in Saskatoon and saskatoon is a twon city any way it's your probably be knowing by next week when will I go to canada . :)
well i know it saskatchewan is a province having three cities in it..saskatoon , regina, hadsbay something
ok lets see...

seena

Apr 30, 2015
wazzim said:
Sister have you done medical?
Yup bro alhamdulillah .... got email day before yesterday to had early appointment ... and Alhamdulillah yesterday I have done it

Alhamdulillah !

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
seena said:
Yup bro alhamdulillah .... got email day before yesterday to had early appointment ... and Alhamdulillah yesterday I have done it

Alhamdulillah !
hi all celebration time I got my visa today hurrayyyyyy goo luck for all of you

Daid

Jun 4, 2015
seena said:

Alhamdulillah !
Seena,when did you ask them for appointment and which city did you choose?