+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Hunk902

Star Member
May 16, 2015
bzafar said:
Sorry Hunk but this reply was for aarzoo ::) :D

For your case, Concordia certainly seems to have a better overall ranking than Carleton
Bzafar my bad i was sleeping lol btw thanks for ur suggestion.

Apr 21, 2015
KPK, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
17-June-2015
Med's Done....
1-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-August-2015
LANDED..........
28-August-2015
yasir8959 said:
MUHAMMAD IRFAN ALI KHAN said:
the time of my appointment is 9:30 am.

Bro, did you apply online?
no, I applied paper based

seena

Apr 30, 2015
bzafar said:
Sorry Hunk but this reply was for aarzoo ::) :D

For your case, Concordia certainly seems to have a better overall ranking than Carleton
B_zafar I've given him same suggestion

Concordia seems to be better than .... but let see other views....
my vote is going to CONCORDIA for sure

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Hunk902 said:
Guys i need help in choosing good university for M.Eng electrical.
I have got admission in Carleton university Nd Concordia university please suggest me which institue is better for M.Eng electrical with greater opportunities and degree worth.
Considering all points e.g employment, research, international reputation and etc.
Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you in advance
It depends on what you want to do after completion of degree. If you have to stay in canada, than go to carleton because in quebec you'd need french proficiency for job. Whereas in ottawa you wouldn't. Besides, if you dont have plans to stick to montreal, then go to concordia. But provincial nominee is easier where you attain your degree. Concordia generally has a better reputation than carleton. But not such a huge difference to offset the provincial nominee consideration unless you are proficient in French or committed to learn it at proficiency level during your degree.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
yasir8959 said:
It depends on what you want to do after completion of degree. If you have to stay in canada, than go to carleton because in quebec you'd need french proficiency for job. Whereas in ottawa you wouldn't. Besides, if you dont have plans to stick to montreal, then go to concordia. But provincial nominee is easier where you attain your degree. Concordia generally has a better reputation than carleton. But not such a huge difference to offset the provincial nominee consideration unless you are proficient in French or committed to learn it at proficiency level during your degree.
yup good one.... yasir puts light in couple of factors....
@hunk baat mai dm hai boss......

Apr 21, 2015
KPK, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
17-June-2015
Med's Done....
1-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-August-2015
LANDED..........
28-August-2015
hi Guys
tomorrow is my medical, now please tell me How will I submit my medical result in the embassy? or the physician will do it himself??

seena

Apr 30, 2015
MUHAMMAD IRFAN ALI KHAN said:
hi Guys
tomorrow is my medical, now please tell me How will I submit my medical result in the embassy? or the physician will do it himself??
Physician will do by himself...you dont need to submitt your medical to any where....

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All

Here is my timeline

Application submitted 13th May 2015 at VFS Global Islamabad Office
Biometric Done - Same day
No news since then
Paper Application
No medical call yet.
I got acceptance letter from centennial college Toronto in English for academic purpose as an English and Math assessment I'll be moved to my desired course I have paid my 1st semester fee. Any suggestions from seniors please upon my case.
Thanks in advance

Hunk902

Star Member
May 16, 2015
yasir8959 said:
Thank you yasir. Really appreciate ur comment

Nkumar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Guys, how do we know that biomatic has reached CIC ? as its written on mycic "biomatric review: not needed at this time" since last 14 days.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Nkumar said:
Guys, how do we know that biomatic has reached CIC ? as its written on mycic "biomatric review: not needed at this time" since last 14 days.
The same is written on my account since forty days. Dont know if it changes after review or its an updated status. What do you think?

iptopc

Jun 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi I applied on 1st june and so far there is no update from the visa office. This is actually freaking me out. My friends who previously applied got medical request with in 17 days and here I see lots of candidates waiting for it. Any idea why it is taking them so long? Does this mean something?

Nkumar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
yasir8959 said:
The same is written on my account since forty days. Dont know if it changes after review or its an updated status. What do you think?
I don't think so it's an updated status. If anyone knows about it kindly share your experience.

dilawar92

Jun 30, 2015
i'm going to apply for study visa in couple of weeks, can anyone tell me if educational document's attestation is required