+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

BlueBird123

Dec 1, 2015
Hello guys

Can anyone advice what is procedure for applying with upfront medical as I take medical exam yesterday at IOM Isb They gave me a test reciept & told me that I will get medical test result email by next week.

Please let me know shall i proceed with study visa application with test reciept

or

I wait for 1 week for that email from IOM.

Thanks

farasatyarkhan

Sep 28, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
VFS Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th Oct-2015
File Transfer...
29th Oct-2015
Med's Request
11th Nov-2015
Med's Done....
19th Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18th Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25th Dec-2015
BlueBird123 said:
Hello guys

Can anyone advice what is procedure for applying with upfront medical as I take medical exam yesterday at IOM Isb They gave me a test reciept & told me that I will get medical test result email by next week.

Please let me know shall i proceed with study visa application with test reciept

or

I wait for 1 week for that email from IOM.

Thanks
Just proceed with it, apply for your visa. Your medical will be sent to the embassy by IOM.

farasatyarkhan

Sep 28, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
VFS Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th Oct-2015
File Transfer...
29th Oct-2015
Med's Request
11th Nov-2015
Med's Done....
19th Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18th Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25th Dec-2015
Stressedgirl said:
Any lucky applicant who got his/her visa approved today or yesterday?
Nope :(

farasatyarkhan

Sep 28, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
VFS Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th Oct-2015
File Transfer...
29th Oct-2015
Med's Request
11th Nov-2015
Med's Done....
19th Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18th Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25th Dec-2015
Stressedgirl said:
Why is everyone kinda lost here? Nobody got visa so far?
No :p

alk0494

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-02-2018
Med's Request
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Any cheap course to apply for PGWP. My main concern to get PR. i will be grateful for your reply. I already have 5 years visit visa for Canada and i went to Vancouver twice.
My whats app 0086 185 22509954

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys...

I made a case specific inquiry on October 20th, 2015, to which CIC Islamabad responded on October 22nd, 2015 asking me to submit my updated letter of acceptance. However, they gave me no deadline to submit it. I submitted one via case specific inquiry the next day and then went to submit the hard copy of my updated letter of acceptance on October 27th, 2015 at VAC Lahore. I got a notification next day that it has reached Islamabad. After that, there was no further action on my file or case.

However, I got this email yesterday. It states:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for a Study permit. In order to continue processing of your application please provide the following document.

- Updated letter of acceptance

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

The above information is required within 15 days of this e-mail. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays.

So, my point is what exactly does CIC want? I am unable to understand. What does this mean?
I am really worried!

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
Stressedgirl said:
Hey guys...

I made a case specific inquiry on October 20th, 2015, to which CIC Islamabad responded on October 22nd, 2015 asking me to submit my updated letter of acceptance. However, they gave me no deadline to submit it. I submitted one via case specific inquiry the next day and then went to submit the hard copy of my updated letter of acceptance on October 27th, 2015 at VAC Lahore. I got a notification next day that it has reached Islamabad. After that, there was no further action on my file or case.

However, I got this email yesterday. It states:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for a Study permit. In order to continue processing of your application please provide the following document.

- Updated letter of acceptance

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

The above information is required within 15 days of this e-mail. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays.

So, my point is what exactly does CIC want? I am unable to understand. What does this mean?
I am really worried!
Just submit your LOA to their given email id. I submitted my Updated LOA through this given email id and got my visa approval email after 3days.

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Askani said:
Just submit your LOA to their given email id. I submitted my Updated LOA through this given email id and got my visa approval email after 3days.
You are giving me hope which I have lost. :(

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Askani said:
Wah askani so active you are nowdays in forum.... Hmarey wqt mai to bara km km reply huta thaa... :D

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
Stressedgirl said:
You are giving me hope which I have lost. :(
Never abandon. I know you will get it. I waited for my visa for more than 5months. Same scenario but eventually I have got my visa. Just submit your Updated letter of acceptance throught islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca id then you will get a positive response soon.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Hi Everyone!

I've got a few queries for you guys!
My brother has applied for student visa and he has been called for medical. Now there are 2 things i want to ask:
1. What is the most convenient way to carry CAD money for students?
2. Do students need to buy return tickets in order to show that they'll exit the country? Or would one way ticket suffice for immigration?

Thanks a lot!