+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Students applying for visa for Jan intake

salmanmufc20

Nov 20, 2016
Applied on 29th September in VFS, Islamabad with an upfront medical. Been 70 days now. My classes begin less than a month, and yet there is nothing from them so far. I am fuming to be honest, and it's so frustrating.

Anyone knows a way to contact them or something?

nouman6269

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical Passed on 21-09-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Feelings92 said:
yeah that is long time, u even passed medical too , did you try to contact them?
Yes I sent them CSE and I even ordered the GCMS notes on October 27. I received the notes on November 28 and according to the GCMS notes, my passport request was generated on September 27,2016 which was about 2 months ago. And the surprising thing is, the Visa officer has clearly mentioned on my application that "I'm satisfied that the student has enough funds to pay his tuition fees and living expenses while staying in Canada. I'm also satisfied that the student is a bonafide student." But now I don't know why they are not sending me the passport request if everything is fine.

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Feelings92 said:
well i guess, if its taking long time than maybe inshallah you will get good news for it, because i have seen on spreadsheet a person made here that mostly people getting refuse within 27 days
yes but they did not even call me for medical update as i didn't submit upfront :( ,my application from KHI paper base ,i did not link my application to gskey online account.i just track my id at vfs website ,am i doing something wrong???or may be they are lazy or careless to upload or forget to upload any update oopss i hope they are not like that ,i email isb and they said your passport in processing ,at Canadian high commission Islamabad when we need anything will call or email you .that s it :(
i am a dentist so applied for my dentistry program

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
drnadiaj said:
yes but they did not even call me for medical update as i didn't submit upfront :( ,my application from KHI paper base ,i did not link my application to gskey online account.i just track my id at vfs website ,am i doing something wrong???or may be they are lazy or careless to upload or forget to upload any update oopss i hope they are not like that ,i email isb and they said your passport in processing ,at Canadian high commission Islamabad when we need anything will call or email you .that s it :(
i am a dentist so applied for my dentistry program
Well I would say wait little bit ; every one has different process and i guess patience will give you good response , so just wait little bit, well your application is still under process

ZahraJ

Dec 10, 2016
Hey Guys! I applied from Abu Dhabi visa office in Oct 27 for two year diploma at a college in Ontario and still havent heard back. I submitted police clearance and upfront medicals. I am a single mother with a dependent. I went to VFS office twice in Abu Dhabi for a follow up and they checked with the embassy - the response was background checks pending. The vfs guy said most probably there may be delay from checks in pakistan, although I am born and brought up here and hardly been to Pakistan...my programme starts on Jan 9...extemely worried as I need to submit my resignation with a one month notice period and a number of things to wrap up all depending on this decision. Has anyone applied for a college programme and received an acceptance last week?

Jeenda

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Hi Nouman

How did you apply GCMS notes? Do you have any one in Canada and he applied on your behalf?

Ayyan621

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Jeenda said:
Hi Nouman

How did you apply GCMS notes? Do you have any one in Canada and he applied on your behalf?
my friend can apply GCMS note on my behalf? Is there any fee for applying these notes dear ?

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
its been 28 days no reply since i submitted my application ,i dont know whats going on its just silence all the way. :( is it because i have applied spouse open work permit application too for my spouse ???

HR5796

Dec 15, 2016
Hi I applied for my Study permit on 17th Oct 2016 for January intake. Its been 2 months and I
Still havent received any update from Canadian High Commission Islamabad. I still haven't recieved
any email or any call regarding my application. I have emailed them since 2-3 weeks and I still havent
received any reply whatsoever. My classes start on 9th jan and last date for entry is 23rd Jan. I dont know
what to do anymore

hq

Dec 15, 2016
Any pakistani,resident of KSA applying admission for fall(sep)2017 intake ?

AOA,
Is there anyone from Pakistan applying admission for MS leading to Phd for Sep 2017 intake in York University?