22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical Passed on 21-09-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
drnadiaj said:
ok thanks and thankyou to all members here ,motivating and helping each other.it means abu dhabi is the main source for acceptance and refusal of files? and for linking my application i have to make an account like sign in and password type ? whats the procedure is it present on website how to link paper with online . is it ok to do that ??
Yes Abu Dhabi is the main hub for approval/rejection of the visas. And given below is the link, just go to this link and you'll get the information on how to link your application online.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
nouman6269 said:
Yes Abu Dhabi is the main hub for approval/rejection of the visas. And given below is the link, just go to this link and you'll get the information on how to link your application online.
thankyous ,so if ppl who wont link profiles is there any issue ? cuz they said they will not send email rather just put the notification in linked account isnt it confusing or not??because last time as we all know cic website has been crashed , secondly how many days islamabad take to shift file from isl to abu dhabi??

Anumkhalid888

Nov 18, 2016
HI guys !! Need your Precious Advice.
here is my profile
Matriculation 88%
FSc 87%
Bachelors 3.54CGPA
Intended uni = U of Tronto for Jan 17 intake
Applied For visa on 1 August online based with Upfront medical.....Waiting from long time.
Recived request from Embassy for Fee Recipet On 5nd NOVEMBER.

Can Anybody tell me Is that positive response ? Really Appreciated your Detail response

Ayyan621

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Anumkhalid888 said:
HI guys !! Need your Precious Advice.
here is my profile
Matriculation 88%
FSc 87%
Bachelors 3.54CGPA
Intended uni = U of Tronto for Jan 17 intake
Applied For visa on 1 August online based with Upfront medical.....Waiting from long time.
Recived request from Embassy for Fee Recipet On 5nd NOVEMBER.

Can Anybody tell me Is that positive response ? Really Appreciated your Detail response
you applied through consultant or by yourself ?

Imran Humayun

Sep 2, 2016
Hi guys...
i am working in saudi arabia. i am going to apply for student visa .. i have all of my savings funds available in my Pakistani Bank Account.. but i will apply from saudi arabia.. is it ok to submit my Pakistani Bank Statement as a Proof Of funds.???

Plus just in case.. should i also attach my father bank statement, property documet along with efidavit to show home country ties.

Please i need urgent reply, if any one can help
thanks in advance

Primaryracer

Nov 19, 2016
Dear all,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am also applying for the 2017 intake.
I’ll be extremely grateful if I could have your thoughts on following questions please. Here is my profile.

I’ve done 4 years BCom and MBA from Pakistan. In past I have worked at Beaconhouse School System for few years and now got admission in MSc finance in Canada. I also am married with two children and do have an employment gap of two years.

• Do you recommend applying through a consultant or by myself?
• Can someone please share the full list of documents along with copy of personal statement to explain their case?
• Have any of you applied for student visa with family. I am not planning to do that, but it would be nice to know how to manage visa officer’s expectations.

Any help or insight in this regard will be much appreciated…!

Best wishes,
Saira

DALI304

Nov 20, 2016
waitingwaiting said:
Thanks bro.
Hey my University exempted my IELTS, so i can write "NO" in the question where they ask if i have ever given English or French test from the designated testing ??
Also, i am applying paper based bro,,,so do u think i will need to give my Biometrics at the day of application submission at Gerry's visa office ?
which university you are applying for.?? and from which country you are applying?

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
nouman6269 said:
i have my study permit and my spouse open work permit its 2 application but applied at same time so if i need to link my profile from paper to online should i make 2 GSkeys ?seperate for 2 applications or is it just one?

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hey
I got email today for medical and i applied on 15 November, so is this good sign and i want to know one more thing, is your purpose of visit and funds are being verified after medical or its already verified and they are satisfied and ask me for medical, please need expert advice

regards
Sameer

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Why this post is dead? can someone tell me the person who made that spreadsheet can make also whatsapp group so that people who got refusal and medical can discuss their matter or help each other, that would be great work, what you think?