+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Students applying for visa for Jan intake

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
waitingwaiting said:
Hey anyone going to MACS or INTERNETWORKING program at DALHOUSIE for JAN 2017 ?

iF YES, PLEASE REPLY...Thanks.
Did you get visa? That's great news, after how long you got visa after medical ?

Nov 30, 2016
nouman6269 said:
Are there any Pakistani students who are applying for a student visa for the January 2017 intake? Please share your timeline if you have already got the visa.
place to give for rent to student

1 bedroom basement for rent in brampton for female student/working (indian or pakistani) 350$each with sharing $ 600 independent. Bus every 15 mins to bramlea terminal just outside house. Seprate washroom and kitchen +14168283145 please text

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
hey , i just want to know as i have applied on 15th oct for my study permit and my spouse open work permit,paper application from karachi , my application reached islamabad on 16th till thn it says this when i track my id in vfs website ,your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 16/11/2016. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. when i email them they said :please note that as per the information provided, your passport is currently under process in Canadian High Commission.Please note that once the documents will be ready for collection the applicant will be informed through a call or E-mail...
i dont get this ,its the transit time or they are now not fwding applications to abu dhabi ?? i am worried

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Feelings92 said:
anyone here whose visa is approved or passed medical?
i applied on 15 nov from khi paper application and 16 it was in islamabad ,still nothing from any side :( can you tell me feelings92 after applying at how many days you get the notification for medical?and from which city you applied?

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
drnadiaj said:
i applied on 15 nov from khi paper application and 16 it was in islamabad ,still nothing from any side :( can you tell me feelings92 after applying at how many days you get the notification for medical?and from which city you applied?
yar i got reply after 10 days i applied on 15 nov too from lahore, and gave my medical last thursday, since than nothing new, which university you applied?

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
drnadiaj said:
well i guess, if its taking long time than maybe inshallah you will get good news for it, because i have seen on spreadsheet a person made here that mostly people getting refuse within 27 days

nouman6269

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical Passed on 21-09-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
I applied for the visa on August 26,2016 and now it's been more than 3 fu**ing months and I still haven't received any decision regarding my visa application. I don't know what they are doing with it

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
nouman6269 said:
I applied for the visa on August 26,2016 and now it's been more than 3 fu**ing months and I still haven't received any decision regarding my visa application. I don't know what they are doing with it
yeah that is long time, u even passed medical too , did you try to contact them?