Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct,2016
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
24th Oct,2016
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2016 (passed on 11th Nov, 2016)
Passport Req..
21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2016
drnadiaj said:
I understand all thanks but one thing i dont know what to do about home ties ,my travel history is clear i got 5 yr multiple visa of Usa visited for 2 months and thn i came back with my spouse ,my mom dad my sister all usa nationals ,i did not ever take advantage of that ,but now at home country only my inlaws here .i have employment currently working too and they mentioned in letter that ibcan join again after completing my degree from abroad. Is this not enough .? :( what to say
"my mom dad my sister all usa nationals ,i did not ever take advantage of that".
Why not?
It is really naive of you not to take advantage of this.

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
haris00 said:
"my mom dad my sister all usa nationals ,i did not ever take advantage of that".
Why not?
It is really naive of you not to take advantage of this.
because i got married here in my home country and my sister applied for my mom dad ,i mean they are green card holder and my sister is citizen

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
drnadiaj said:
I understand all thanks but one thing i dont know what to do about home ties ,my travel history is clear i got 5 yr multiple visa of Usa visited for 2 months and thn i came back with my spouse ,my mom dad my sister all usa nationals ,i did not ever take advantage of that ,but now at home country only my inlaws here .i have employment currently working too and they mentioned in letter that ibcan join again after completing my degree from abroad. Is this not enough .? :( what to say
Well, your travel history will work in your favor, but your ties in Canada will make VO suspicious about your intentions, and your letter from organization/ company where you are currently working will also help you. Just show as much reasons to come back to home as you can, you can show the proofs of properties on your name, any thing like that. Good Luck!

ehtsham91

Jul 11, 2016
anybody applied in first week of ocb for jan 2017 intake and received any reply? plz let me know because i applied for study permit on 14 oct and few days ago received an email saying that there is no update till now.

Jeenda

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
I applied on 12 October and no response yet.

What do you mean " few days ago received and email". Did they sent you email?

ehtsham91

Jul 11, 2016
Yes they do send an email regarding application status if you apply online or if you apply through vfs then you need to link your visa application number with account which is facilitated by canadian government to those who care applying for different visas but first you need to make an account and here is a little reply which i received on 13 nov as i applied on 14 and still hoping for better apply.
"There have been no updates to your application since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience"

nouman6269

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical Passed on 21-09-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
ehtsham91 said:
Yes they do send an email regarding application status if you apply online or if you apply through vfs then you need to link your visa application number with account which is facilitated by canadian government to those who care applying for different visas but first you need to make an account and here is a little reply which i received on 13 nov as i applied on 14 and still hoping for better apply.
"There have been no updates to your application since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience"
This is a monthly automated email which you'll receive after every one month. This will tell you if there has been any updates to your file since you last checked.
And I applied on August 26 and I'm still waiting

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hey all ,
i have submitted my paper application from KHI on 15th Nov.vfs give me tracking id through which i can see my file it says its in Islamabad .files go to ISL first ?? and tracking id is enough or some other links to check my file updates ??

nouman6269

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
waiting
drnadiaj said:
Hey all ,
i have submitted my paper application from KHI on 15th Nov.vfs give me tracking id through which i can see my file it says its in Islamabad .files go to ISL first ?? and tracking id is enough or some other links to check my file updates ??
Yes your file will go to Isb first and then it'll be transferred to Abu Dhabi because all the temporary residence applications from Pakistan are processed in Abu Dhabi.
If you applied paper based then you can go to the CIC website and link your application online to MYCIC account and then you will be able to check the status of your application.

Ayyan621

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
ehtsham91 said:
I got 2 email that "there have been no update" and 2 emails one on 19 oct and 2nd on 13 Nov that " ur account has been updated " but still waiting for passport request.

nouman6269

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
waiting
Ayyan621 said:
I got 2 email that "there have been no update" and 2 emails one on 19 oct and 2nd on 13 Nov that " ur account has been updated " but still waiting for passport request.
When did you apply Ayyan?

nouman6269

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
waiting
Ayyan621 said:
I apply on June 16.... Still waiting bro. It too much. I gonna tired now :(
that's really too much. I applied on August 26 and honestly this wait is killing me. So I can understand your condition

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
nouman6269 said:
Yes your file will go to Isb first and then it'll be transferred to Abu Dhabi because all the temporary residence applications from Pakistan are processed in Abu Dhabi.
If you applied paper based then you can go to the CIC website and link your application online to MYCIC account and then you will be able to check the status of your application.
ok thanks and thankyou to all members here ,motivating and helping each other.it means abu dhabi is the main source for acceptance and refusal of files? and for linking my application i have to make an account like sign in and password type ? whats the procedure is it present on website how to link paper with online . is it ok to do that ??