Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
waitingwaiting said:
Hello Pakistani friends,

I am applying for paper based.. do i have to do my Biometrics and send it with the application ?
Biometrics is compulsory for applicants from pakistan, you will give your biometrics in VFS on the day you will be sending your application through them for processing.

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
talhaixlam said:
Biometrics is compulsory for applicants from pakistan, you will give your biometrics in VFS on the day you will be sending your application through them for processing.
Thanks Talha for the reply.
I have one more question please. Did you write anything in the employement section of 10 years ?
I am a recent graduate, no past experience..but only education history. Not sure what should i write..?

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
waitingwaiting said:
Thanks Talha for the reply.
I have one more question please. Did you write anything in the employement section of 10 years ?
I am a recent graduate, no past experience..but only education history. Not sure what should i write..?
There are two options for you, 1 - you can enter your most recent education or activity (Like IELTS), thats what my consultant filled for my form as I was going for undergraduate and have no work experience. 2 - you can write N/A on all the required fields, and the first row will be enough for validation of visa form. for example :
(Right click on image and open it in new tab for clear view). This is the image reference from my recent visa form. These are not just the only options, you can do what you think is best. Good Luck!

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
talhaixlam said:
There are two options for you, 1 - you can enter your most recent education or activity (Like IELTS), thats what my consultant filled for my form as I was going for undergraduate and have no work experience. 2 - you can write N/A on all the required fields, and the first row will be enough for validation of visa form. for example :
(Right click on image and open it in new tab for clear view). This is the image reference from my recent visa form. These are not just the only options, you can do what you think is best. Good Luck!
Thanks bro.
Hey my University exempted my IELTS, so i can write "NO" in the question where they ask if i have ever given English or French test from the designated testing ??
Also, i am applying paper based bro,,,so do u think i will need to give my Biometrics at the day of application submission at Gerry's visa office ?

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
hey all ,
i am going to apply tomorrow my study permit application i just want to ask i am also submitting my spouse open work permit application too .
like i have written a explanation letter why i choose college why i choose this degree etc so can any one know here this type of letter do my spouse also have to write to address embassy that he is applying with me ??????//
i already mention him in my letter as he will be in open work permit with no proper work arrangement.can anybody help me ?

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
and my sponsor is my brother in sponsor letter he addressed to my future college about my fundas that he will take care ,not addressed to embassy is this any issue ?

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
waitingwaiting said:
Thanks bro.
Hey my University exempted my IELTS, so i can write "NO" in the question where they ask if i have ever given English or French test from the designated testing ??
Also, i am applying paper based bro,,,so do u think i will need to give my Biometrics at the day of application submission at Gerry's visa office ?
Yes you will have to select no in language option, but do select "English" from the question (*b) and (*c) as it will help your case, I hope you can use English language well, anyhow, here is the screenshot for your reference but you should have to check "No" in the question about test for language.

And about the biometrics, when you will go to the visa application center, they will first check your application that it is complete or not, and then they will give you the number for the fee section where you will have to pay your fees of the application and biometrics, (If you have already paid through credit card, then just tell them you have paid the fee and show them the receipt and they will give you the fee confirmation from CIC), then you will have to go for the biometrics room for your biometrics, then you can come home and wait for the results. You can also link your paper based application to online CIC account, which will help you to track your case more effectively.

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
drnadiaj said:
hey all ,
i am going to apply tomorrow my study permit application i just want to ask i am also submitting my spouse open work permit application too .
like i have written a explanation letter why i choose college why i choose this degree etc so can any one know here this type of letter do my spouse also have to write to address embassy that he is applying with me ??????//
i already mention him in my letter as he will be in open work permit with no proper work arrangement.can anybody help me ?
1- You are the principal applicant so the SOP (Statement of purpose) from your side covering your whole case should be enough. As your spouse is your dependent.
2- Don't really know about this, but I think work arrangement before arriving in Canada will have a good impact but If your spouse is qualified and have some work experience in home country then It may work. (This is just my opinion)
3- If your brother have mentioned that he will take care of the funds of your study in Canada in your sponsor letter, then it will be no problem as you will be submitting the sponsor letter from your brother in your application, just show the proofs that your brother is well to do and can easily support your studies. But you should have to show some strong ties to your home country that you will come back to your home after completing the studies.

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
talhaixlam said:
Yes you will have to select no in language option, but do select "English" from the question (*b) and (*c) as it will help your case, I hope you can use English language well, anyhow, here is the screenshot for your reference but you should have to check "No" in the question about test for language.

And about the biometrics, when you will go to the visa application center, they will first check your application that it is complete or not, and then they will give you the number for the fee section where you will have to pay your fees of the application and biometrics, (If you have already paid through credit card, then just tell them you have paid the fee and show them the receipt and they will give you the fee confirmation from CIC), then you will have to go for the biometrics room for your biometrics, then you can come home and wait for the results. You can also link your paper based application to online CIC account, which will help you to track your case more effectively.
Thank u very very much Talha :) :) :) :)
So as far as forms are concerned only IMM 124 and 5645 need to be submitted in addition to the supporting documents ?
Hey ia m about to submit Original educational documents...you did the same or photocopies ? If photocopies then they must be notorized ?

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
waitingwaiting said:
Thank u very very much Talha :) :) :) :)
So as far as forms are concerned only IMM 124 and 5645 need to be submitted in addition to the supporting documents ?
Hey ia m about to submit Original educational documents...you did the same or photocopies ? If photocopies then they must be notorized ?
I applied online and scanned the original documents in color, but if you are applying paper based, only send the photocopies, they will not be returning you your original papers back with the application, you should get the clean photocopies of your documents and then get them attested and then submit them with your application.

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
talhaixlam said:
I applied online and scanned the original documents in color, but if you are applying paper based, only send the photocopies, they will not be returning you your original papers back with the application, you should get the clean photocopies of your documents and then get them attested and then submit them with your application.
Okay thank u very much..
Bro thank u very very much for the help.
Now let me tell u something, actually i am already in Canada, asked u all these question for my brother. He is about to apply.
I got to know ur visa rejected twice. And i can tell the reason behind it is simply that u chose "College"...I advise you to get admission in University and then apply again...inshaALLAH U WILL GET IT. Believe me i have gone through all this process 5 years ago !!! :) :) :) :) :) :)
Best Wishes :) :) :) :) :)

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
waitingwaiting said:
Okay thank u very much..
Bro thank u very very much for the help.
Now let me tell u something, actually i am already in Canada, asked u all these question for my brother. He is about to apply.
I got to know ur visa rejected twice. And i can tell the reason behind it is simply that u chose "College"...I advise you to get admission in University and then apply again...inshaALLAH U WILL GET IT. Believe me i have gone through all this process 5 years ago !!! :) :) :) :) :) :)
Best Wishes :) :) :) :) :)
Thanks for advice, I am going for the university this time. I think the main reason for rejection of my visa is the valid visitor visa of my father. he is also currently in Canada and the most major objection I get in my application is family ties.

nouman6269

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical Passed on 21-09-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Hussain Junejo said:
Every single application of Pakistani students is processed in Abu Dhabi or there can be exception?
All the application from Pakistan (temporary residence applications) are processed in Abu Dhabi. However, if you're applying for PR then your application will be processed in London

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
talhaixlam said:
1- You are the principal applicant so the SOP (Statement of purpose) from your side covering your whole case should be enough. As your spouse is your dependent.
2- Don't really know about this, but I think work arrangement before arriving in Canada will have a good impact but If your spouse is qualified and have some work experience in home country then It may work. (This is just my opinion)
3- If your brother have mentioned that he will take care of the funds of your study in Canada in your sponsor letter, then it will be no problem as you will be submitting the sponsor letter from your brother in your application, just show the proofs that your brother is well to do and can easily support your studies. But you should have to show some strong ties to your home country that you will come back to your home after completing the studies.
I understand all thanks but one thing i dont know what to do about home ties ,my travel history is clear i got 5 yr multiple visa of Usa visited for 2 months and thn i came back with my spouse ,my mom dad my sister all usa nationals ,i did not ever take advantage of that ,but now at home country only my inlaws here .i have employment currently working too and they mentioned in letter that ibcan join again after completing my degree from abroad. Is this not enough .? :( what to say