+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTANI STUDENTS AND BANK STATEMENT OR LOAN( MUST READ)

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELO EVERY BODY
since i proved and most of you are already known about my visa rejection how ever i clearly mentioned the reason behind this, if you are still in process of applying for canadian study permit and facing problems with your bank statement or loan issues, do pm me, i have very strong working on it and its no more an issues

Kind Regards
and pray for others too

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
tnt4ever said:
HELO EVERY BODY
since i proved and most of you are already known about my visa rejection how ever i clearly mentioned the reason behind this, if you are still in process of applying for canadian study permit and facing problems with your bank statement or loan issues, do pm me, i have very strong working on it and its no more an issues

Kind Regards
and pray for others too
send me details dude . .

despicable

Aug 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Chc Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Got 7.5
i am having problem with bank statement and loan. my id is mshadabiqbal@yahoo.com

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
me too nav.bhatia@gmail.com

evolvingfaith

Jul 22, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
IELTS Request
Not needed, took the GRE
Med's Request
28-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011 (results forwarded to New Delhi on 05-08-2011)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 12-08-2011; Valid Till 12-08-2015; Picked up on 18-08-2011 (Total Process Took 8 Weeks)
LANDED..........
Hoping to land on 09-09-2011
I'm hoping to write a free handbook on applying for Canadian Study Permits for Pakistanis, so if you could send me the info too, that would be great, as I'm not that familiar with how Pakistanis should deal with strengthening their financial case. My e-mail address is evolvingfaith (at) gmail (dot) com.

Zahida

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
@ evolvingfaith:
that will be a great help for proposed students. JazakAllah
however, don't you feel, writing a blog would be more approachable??

evolvingfaith

Jul 22, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
IELTS Request
Not needed, took the GRE
Med's Request
28-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011 (results forwarded to New Delhi on 05-08-2011)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 12-08-2011; Valid Till 12-08-2015; Picked up on 18-08-2011 (Total Process Took 8 Weeks)
LANDED..........
Hoping to land on 09-09-2011
Yeah, I'm going to publish the "handbook" on a blog. I might also just set up a "wiki" type of site and use that to publish the information. That way others can also keep adding things to the wiki.

Cool_143

Oct 26, 2010
tayyab_bhatti@hotmail.com

I got reject on financial basis... Whereas i had a bank statement of 30 lacs. I think they did not properly check my statement

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for every body on board, please write it down clearly
applying for a study visa never being affected by student loan

quoted by an old fella'' HR consultants Lahore Siddiq Trade Centre saying'' Bank Student loan is not accepted and will be rejected if applied with a file for any kind of visa any where specially for australia uk and Canada''

but what happened to my case,.?
when happened to others...?
its a stupid non professional approach to misguide others since i had already paid the fixed amount against my loan and all of you are already aware of what was my and two others scenario on this rejection case.

khair,

this is a self account running finance known as student loan, you will be the one owner of this account, no chik chik no bakwas like others to get them verified and if any problem arised, supposed bank manager on vacations, or any sponsor is sponsor is not available or any other thing if there is a BANK STATEMENT'' I Repeat, if there is a BANK STATEMENT''

well, some of you might had already been through this situation for uk or any other case but its for sure, you wasted your time plus you are hung till the last day about your financial background since you every single thing works fine and you are not stressed with any other thing but your sponsor letter.

well
this is the case, your own bank account, the party will throw required amount in your bank account for example, if a case is pending for normally 3 to 4 months, like canada, the amount will be written with contract to be submitted to 4 months, 6% of per million will be charged and 6% security
total process time 7 working days
Bank: KASB Bank Lahore Branch

for any other info, pls pm me
thanks and very much

mawais102

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
tnt4ever said:
HELO EVERY BODY

Kind Regards
and pray for others too
i am having problem with bank statement and loan
my Id is

mawais102@gmail.com

Tariqch

Aug 23, 2011
Hi
my visa has refused due to insufficient financial resources please guide me .
tariqch520 @ yahoo.com