+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Spousal Applicants Plz Come to this post

Sunny252

Dec 19, 2017
I am applying for my PR next month
There is a qstion i want to ask from pakistani pr applicants
Our nikaah was solemnized in a Religious way according to our customs in presence of a Molvi(who is nikah registrar ) and witnessses. But at the time of nikah we didnt signed the nikaah nama like i dont have pics in which me and my spouse signing the nikaah.
As its our tradition that nikaah is solemnized in religious way and nikah paper is prepared after that.
what should i do.. Do i submit my file without giving photos of signing the nikkah

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
They require Nikkah Nama signing pictires to ensure that marriage is real and not fake. You must sign the Nikkah Nama, how else will you submit it?

If you dont have Nikkah Nama signing pictures then provide a letter from the Nikkah Khawa that he solmenized your marriage and he is a witness that you and your spouse have signed the NN.

Also provide an explanation regarding the absence of NN signing photos.

Reactions: Sunny252

Sunny252

Dec 19, 2017
They require Nikkah Nama signing pictires to ensure that marriage is real and not fake. You must sign the Nikkah Nama, how else will you submit it?

If you dont have Nikkah Nama signing pictures then provide a letter from the Nikkah Khawa that he solmenized your marriage and he is a witness that you and your spouse have signed the NN.

Also provide an explanation regarding the absence of NN signing photos.
Thank you MM345
I have some pics a few days after our marriage cermony in which me and nd my spouse signing Nikah namaa at our home in normal casual clothes not in bridal costumes
In that pics we both sitting at side of bed and signing the nikah nama together on a table...
so tell me can i add those pics of signing?

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
Thank you MM345
I have some pics a few days after our marriage cermony in which me and nd my spouse signing Nikah namaa at our home in normal casual clothes not in bridal costumes
In that pics we both sitting at side of bed and signing the nikah nama together on a table...
so tell me can i add those pics of signing?
Hi I am in a very similar situation. Could you please tell me what was the outcome of your application? Did they create any problems due to you not having the nikkah signing pictures or did they grant you your pr?

dejavu89

Mar 6, 2019
Hi I am in a very similar situation. Could you please tell me what was the outcome of your application? Did they create any problems due to you not having the nikkah signing pictures or did they grant you your pr?
Hi can you share details of your case, i am in a very similar situation