+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pakistani safety officer in canada need help for immigration

zain butt

Jan 11, 2014
I came to canada in 2011 on safety officer job through a consultant in Firdous Mkt. Lahore, Pakistan. They told me that pay will 25$ per hour but my company is paying only 16$. Canadian companies are also not offering over time to safety officer so remember, if you are coming to canada for safety officer job, you 'll have 16 to 18$ per hour, that's all, No over time, no accommodation, no food.

But I have to work 2 years in the same company because I don't want to have new contract because I want to have immigration in 3rd year.

Can any body help me, if my company don't give me experience letter, can I show some thing else for this.

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
zain butt said:
I came to canada in 2011 on safety officer job through a consultant in Firdous Mkt. Lahore, Pakistan. They told me that pay will 25$ per hour but my company is paying only 16$. Canadian companies are also not offering over time to safety officer so remember, if you are coming to canada for safety officer job, you 'll have 16 to 18$ per hour, that's all, No over time, no accommodation, no food.

But I have to work 2 years in the same company because I don't want to have new contract because I want to have immigration in 3rd year.

Can any body help me, if my company don't give me experience letter, can I show some thing else for this.
Hi zain butt,

In canada, where are you, i means province?

NM

Hussain Jutt

Jan 13, 2014
bro,

I am happy to know that there are other pakistanis like me, working as safety officer in canada. :D
:-*
I suppose you are talking about the company in Firdous Mkt. Lahore working for safety officers for Canada.
The same company sent me to Canada 3 months ago.

I am made a terrible mistake and now I am so in trouble.

I got an offer from a company in saskatoon, I was so worried because of my expenses and I forward them o.k without having second thoughts.

After getting saskatoon, I came to know that this is under developed province.

Now I am trying to cancell my contract but my company have all the contract in their favour, no salary for the last month. I just came to canada and I can't afford to waste one month salary.

So, I advise all the pakistanese to think 10 times before making any contract in Canada, its not pakistan.

Gooras are very mean, when it comes to official paper work and they use all favours according to the contracts.

Aug 14, 2014
assalam o allikum,

hussain jutt how are you what about your health hussain jutt please tell me the procedure to come to canada as a safety officer job please tell me total expense and what pay give to me if i am come to work as a safety officer job in canada i am poor please tell me the right way to come to canada as a safety officer job.

With Best Regards,
zeeshan haider.

Aug 14, 2014
zain butt said:

assalam o allikum,
zain how are you what about your health zain please tell me the procedure to come to canada as a safety officer job please tell me total expense and what pay give to me if i am come to work as a safety officer job in canada give me numbers and address of consultant in firdous market lahore i am wait for your reply contact me in my g-mail id haidermastana2000@gmail.com

With Best Regards,
zeeshan haider.

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
Hi sir can you plz tell me the phone no and complete address of the consulting company that send safety officers in canada.plz thanks

1jz

Sep 7, 2015
Hey guys. I am being offered a similar opportunity by some other guys. Is it that we need to stick to these guys, or there is a possibility to switch job?