+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani on USA tourist Enter Canada tourist?

Pehsawarlove

Oct 6, 2021
Hello.
I’m Pakistani citizen
I applied for both Canadian and American tourist visa
My wife is in Canada
My grandma is American.

when I applied for the Canadian visa, I didn’t realize that the American visa was not even going to take as long as the Canadian visa is expected to take, which is up to four months. It seems like I’m going to get the American visa before I get the Canadian visa.

is it possible for me to enter the United States, and then go from the United States directly to Canada with the tourist visa?

i’m not sure how they’re going to deliver me the visa if it’s going to be online or if it’s going to be something they need to stamp inside of my passport. If I go to america first without receiving the Canadian visa, is it possible to get the visa from a canadian embassy in us or do I need to reapply for whole visa / goback to pakistan to get the visa

and if I get both visas around the same time, is it possible to enter Canada on that tourist visa from the United States even though I had told them originally that that wasn’t part of my plan. And all of my itineraries plan documents I had included that I was going to be flying from Pakistan to Canada directly but it would be so much easier just to go from the United States to Canada if I have both visas.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you are in the US (on visa) and have a Canadian visitor visa, then you can enter from the US by land or air. If your wife is citizen or PR, then assume you have started the spousal application process.