+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani nationals in UAE....Whatsapp group and connect

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hi all,

I have recently started my EE application and figured that many Pakistani nationals living in UAE would be having similar questions like me, so why not connect and help each other in our journey towards immigration?

I am starting a whatsapp group and will hold meetings to help in networking and supporting.

If you would like to be a part of the group, please send me a pm so I can add you in the group.

Hopefully this will become a good platform for connection, help in submission of our profiles and required documents etc, and will also help in settling down in Canada once the process is completed.

Let's connect!

mustafa123123

Jul 28, 2018
Hi all,

I have recently started my EE application and figured that many Pakistani nationals living in UAE would be having similar questions like me, so why not connect and help each other in our journey towards immigration?

I am starting a whatsapp group and will hold meetings to help in networking and supporting.

If you would like to be a part of the group, please send me a pm so I can add you in the group.

Hopefully this will become a good platform for connection, help in submission of our profiles and required documents etc, and will also help in settling down in Canada once the process is completed.

Let's connect!
Hi Farrukh

Just got to know there's a WhatsApp group for Pakistanis in UAE seeking Canadian immigration. Can you send me link?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi is it only for people starting the process or also for those who have already applied for PR?