+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTANI guys, need seniors help

alimirza

Jun 21, 2013
Salam to the bro's out there, i want to ask that my father and my uncle are the business partners, can i show the bank statement of my uncle. or is this a option tht i will mention tht my uncle will be taking my financial responsibility so then can i show uncle's bank statement. or is it preferable that i show my father's bank statement.
Second question, is it true that that the rate of visa applying for Ontario is quite low.Apply in some other state and then have a transfer.
Kindly do answers my these questions i will be really thankful.

Thank you in advance :)

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Hi,

as per my understanding ...

1. Sponsorship from Parents/Sibling worths more than the sponsorship from uncle.
2. Since ur father and uncle are business partners and you will be showing the statement based on the earning from business so ur father should be ur sponsor and you must have a letter from ur uncle showing that he has no objection OR simply get one sponsor letter from him aswell .... this way you will have two sponsors.

regarding ur second Qs. Please have a look to "spread sheet" and decide urself .. for me , they dont have any issues with any specific state... with proper documentation and SOP you can get visa for any state.

Good Luck !!

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
If you want to show your uncles statement then you will have to justify them that you are his partner. I think this is difficult and risky process too. i suggest you to show ur fathers statement.
secondly, there is no ratio of visa of any province, if u are university applicant and have good financial status then u will surely get visa. The fact is that in Ontario, tuition fees are high so u will have to show strong bank statement..