+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applications Sept 2018

Roshana

May 13, 2018
Hi,

I applied on May 15th. Application was linked to online account on 17th May. Got Medical Examination Request on May 28th. Medical Results updated to passed on June 04, 2018. Since then there is no update and below are the statuses of different steps that are being shown on Online account. I applied Paper Based from VFS Islamabad. My Passport is already with them.

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So How much more time it can take? As system was updated recently resulting in slight change in processing time from 7 to 9 weeks.
It’s been 14 weeks to my application so the key is to just have patience. The track record for Pakistanis obtaining a student visa is really slow, regardless of the processing times quoted on the website.

jj_876

Jun 19, 2018
It’s been 14 weeks to my application so the key is to just have patience. The track record for Pakistanis obtaining a student visa is really slow, regardless of the processing times quoted on the website.
Hi Roshana,

What is your status??
Did you pass your medical?

Anas717

Star Member
May 24, 2018
W
Wow. I can't believe that

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
APPLIED PAPER BASED ON 12TH JUNE FROM KARACHI VFS FOR SEPT. 2018 INTAKE
APPLICATION LINKED ONLINE ON 16TH JUNE
RECEIVED CALL FROM ABU DHABI OFFICE FOR VERIFICATION OF DETAILS ENTERED IN APPLICATION
MEDICAL PASSED ON 5TH JULY
SINCE THEN NO UPDATE

ANY ONE APPLIED IN JUNE 2018 FOR SEPT 2018 INTAKE

Mmalik99

Apr 14, 2018
Applied online for study permit-University(Bachelors)-VFS Karachi

Applied on 27th April..biometrics done on 7th May...medicals passed on 12th June...still waiting for passport request letter :((( the wait is awfully stressful...dont even know if i will be accepted!!

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Apllied on 25 june online. Since then no update. Not even biometrics letter
Very odd you haven't got biometrics instruction letter yet. With online application submission one usually get two letters in mycic account. Did you check if you have submission confirmation and confirmation of online application transmission letters? If you have those things then you need to raise CSE inquiry for not getting biometrics instruction letter...

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Very odd you haven't got biometrics instruction letter yet. With online application submission one usually get two letters in mycic account. Did you check if you have submission confirmation and confirmation of online application transmission letters? If you have those things then you need to raise CSE inquiry for not getting biometrics instruction letter...
Already raised case enquiry. No reply

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
I have submission confirmation letter. But no biometrics letter. Raised case inquiry and also sent email to Islamabad high commission