+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants

YooZee

Jun 2, 2017
I have applied to McGill MBA and classes start from August 7th. Fingers crossed for the visa approval on time! For Montreal, a lot of time is consumed getting the CAQ first.

Sophieimran

Jun 12, 2017
Good luck with the visa! I have applied to UBC for combined honours in Biochemistry and Chemistry. I hope that we get our permits in this week only

Reactions: timisnup

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Hi guys! I applied for study permit online on 24th April without upfront medical. I haven't heard from cic yet. Can other pakistani applicants please share their study permit status? Thank you!
Hey i also want to apply study permit bt m.confused for medical

Sophieimran

Jun 12, 2017
Hi! If cic asks for a medical exam then do we have to submit our passport at the same time when we take the medical exam or do they ask for the passport after the medical has been approved?Thanks tons!

timisnup

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi! If cic asks for a medical exam then do we have to submit our passport at the same time when we take the medical exam or do they ask for the passport after the medical has been approved?Thanks tons!
You get a medical request on your account?

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
I'm not sure but I think medical and passport requests come individually.

Reactions: Bboy123

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Did you guys attach police character certificates with your application? I attached a notarized photocopy and now heard that the original might be required.

Last edited:

Bboy123

Jun 20, 2017
PK
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
Med's Request
Not requested yet/Pending
Thanks for the reply. Are you planning to email the embassy regarding the delay? The processing time is increasing every week and I doubt we have enough time to reapply if God forbid our study permit gets rejected.
I applied on 23rd March even before your date, haven't received anything.
Let me clear you one thing, If THEY have decided to reject your case then they do it in just 4 weeks or Less.
Because my 1st application was returned to me in only 7 days. With no major reasons. Same happened at that time with many of other applicants whom I knew.
So, at least you have crossed the risky weeks.