+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Can you tell me what is IRCC form? Coz Its been more than 9 weeks now.i have mail on the special query thing ..with my applicant no..and the UCI no. ..they will reply within 28 working days
Yes, that "special query thing" is called the IRCC form. It says 28 days but I got a reply after two weeks.

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
What did they reply to you? After 2 weeks what was their reply?
This was their reply:

Thank you for your Email.

Please note that certain verifications are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no control over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Your patience is appreciated.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Reactions: Nadia Azam

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
i'm in line as well my case is in process from past 10 weeks and this wait is killing me. I'm going to Dalhousie for MASC and I can't deffer my admission now

MozyMozy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
This was their reply:

Thank you for your Email.

Please note that certain verifications are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no control over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Your patience is appreciated.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Hello Dear,

I have faced the same issued background check with outside agencies, plz I'm frustrated and let me know how's it going with you?

Hold long it takes and what was the final decision.

Thanks