+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants who applied in June

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
How to check the status of the application can anyone tell me ?
Can you please post details of your application. When did you applied. Where did you applied from etc. Follow the pattern as mentioned in first post.

I linked my paper based application via IRCC website to get detailed update on my application. Its benefit is that you get to know online if your visa is approved or not.

You can check the status of your application through Visa Application Center's website. For detailed status you need to link your paper based application on IRCC website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/

Yas7

Jun 23, 2017
Can you please post details of your application. When did you applied. Where did you applied from etc. Follow the pattern as mentioned in first post.

I linked my paper based application via IRCC website to get detailed update on my application. Its benefit is that you get to know online if your visa is approved or not.

You can check the status of your application through Visa Application Center's website. For detailed status you need to link your paper based application on IRCC website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/
The link you provided, to check your application status it say it includes online updates for sponsorship, permanent resident and citizenship applications but i've applied for TRV.

I've applied for TRV from khi, pakistan in june and its been a month so i wanted to check at what process/stage is my application.

Yas7

Jun 23, 2017

I got it..
But now it says to create an account you can do it by 2 ways either by your online banking login or by GCkey.
Can you explain what is it ?

samaab87

May 25, 2017
Applied online : 15 June
Biometrics: 19 June
Super visa for parents and TRV for sister

No updates yet

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Hi guys

Along with dates, why don't we provide the following information as well? I think this would be very helpful to all.

1) Reason of visit i.e. (tourism or visiting family/friends)
2) Account balance shown
3) Do you have siblings/parents in Canada?
4) Job or Own Business?

Thanks friends
A.

Cyclist100

Jun 14, 2017
Final timeline post:

Applied online: June 14
Biometric letter: June 16
Biometrics completed: June 19 (Lahore VAC)
Passport request letter: July 3
Passport submitted: July 4 (Lahore VAC)
Passport collected: July 7 (Lahore VAC)

Feel extremely lucky and thankful on how quickly it went, especially as a first time applicant.

Thanks everyone for your support and I wish you all the best. Hang in there, sometimes the application takes a bit longer as they are performing background checks.

Cyclist100

Jun 14, 2017
Final timeline post:

Feel extremely lucky and thankful on how quickly it went, especially as a first time applicant.

Thanks everyone for your support and I wish you all the best. Hang in there, sometimes the application takes a bit longer as they are performing background checks.

Reactions: Yas7

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Ma
Final timeline post:

Final timeline post:

Mabrook!!

Could you kindly share some more details? Visiting friends/relatives or otherwise?

Any other tips e.g. on Bank balance?

ahmad72

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Dear Members

Please guide which documents are required and accompanied by application for multiple entry visa

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Final timeline post:

Congratulations
Kindly share your travel history and visa type

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Dear Members

Please guide which documents are required and accompanied by application for multiple entry visa
Your question is not relevant to the topic of this thread. Kindly make a new thread or look for a related thread for your question. Thanks