+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umar786 said:
Salam Morning wood they didnt ask for any update they just mail me the Form in which they as for Passports and information about about family which accomanying me Name, height eye colour and 2 photograph of each family members. And they also send RPRF fees for me and my spouse. They mail me 23 sep and i submited all the things on 25 sep through Gerrys Fedex and they deliver our passport on 26 Sep. My decision made status changed on 8 Nov and still from their side no response.
so brother its normal. they asked ppr1 and ppr2 together. after updated information chart (ppr1) they require more 10 to 15 days for security checks and then decision made. so count after decision made. you will receive it back with in few days. :)

Umar786

Dec 2, 2014
morning wood said:
so brother its normal. they asked ppr1 and ppr2 together. after updated information chart (ppr1) they require more 10 to 15 days for security checks and then decision made. so count after decision made. you will receive it back with in few days. :)
Salam brother but as i told u that in my case there is nothing like PPR1 and PPR2 they directly mail
Us the form in which we only just to fill our names, height and eye colour. As i count days from decision made on 8 nov so it almost also 1month but we did not receive our PP back. What u suggest?

saeedabid

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
19-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
morning wood said:
Dear Morning Wood,

Hope you don't mind me intruding, Umar786 applied quite long time ago and at that time cases was submitted with Islamabad CHC hence, his case has nothing to do with LVO therefore, the concept of PPR1 and PPR2 is a relatively new concept and followed by LVO applicants.

So lets see what the outcome is. Wish everyone the best!

Regards

saeedabid

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
19-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
Have a Great Weekend everybody!

Umar786

Dec 2, 2014
How many members send their passports through Gerry's Fedex or from TCS?
Please mention. And All those also who got their passports back with visas.

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umar786 said:
Salam brother but as i told u that in my case there is nothing like PPR1 and PPR2 they directly mail
Us the form in which we only just to fill our names, height and eye colour. As i count days from decision made on 8 nov so it almost also 1month but we did not receive our PP back. What u suggest?
we received ppr1 (updated information chart) after ppr1 we have to wait about 15 days to complete security checks and get the ppr2. you received ppr2 along ppr1(updated information chart) so 15 days are for security checks. so count after decision made.

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
''Alhamdulillah'' & ''MashALLAH''
i just received my passports back after 10 days with visas and COPR ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Submitted to PHEP LDN. ;D ;D

siamu

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
I was asked to get my Medicals and in the same mail asked to send PP copies and updated bio.

So does that mean I have received PPR1? Is it always sent along with the Medical request?

Umar786

Dec 2, 2014
morning wood said:
i just received my passports back after 10 days with visas and COPR ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
MASHA'ALLAH many many congragulations to you & your family. May ALLAH always give you success & happy life. Morning wood you got your passports back on Saturday. How you had submittes your Passports, Gerrys fedex or TCS? Please pray for all of us to INSHA'ALLAH get our passports back with visas soon in coming week.
Regards

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Oh that's not good to know.

saeedabid said:
Sorry I may be wrong but from what I have been reading from these forums, the average time is more or less 40 days so far.

There has been case where passports were returned after 80 days as well. Anyhow, it can be any reason.

I have my fingers crossed as well.

Regards

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
I did with Gerry's FEdex

Umar786 said:
How many members send their passports through Gerry's Fedex or from TCS?
Please mention. And All those also who got their passports back with visas.

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Good to know. Congratulations.

Between what is this PHEP LDN ? IS it teh same as VPU Processing (LDN) ?
Secondly Which Courier service did you sue - TCS or Gerry's FedEx?

morning wood said:

Winds gambler

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Doc's Request.
!
Nomination.....
!
AOR Received.
!
IELTS Request
Send with doc
File Transfer...
!
Med's Request
!
Med's Done....
!
Interview........
!
Passport Req..
!
VISA ISSUED...
!
LANDED..........
!
Umar786 said:
Salam I appreciate all your suggestion but i thnk all on this forum cases are deal by London visa office thats why u all have that procedure like PPR1 and PPR2 but in my case there is no PPR1 and PPR2 after medical in April the Islamabad embassy send us email dirctly tou submit your passports. I am also confused that many forum member discussing that Phep and Vpu i dont know what is this. Because which form Islamabd mail us in there nothing written like all that and there is nothing written tht after 4 week mail LVO. Because we never receive any email from London visa Office even our medical is also send by Islambd visa office. So thts why I thnk in my case LVO has nothng to do. I send email to Islambad visa office tht plz what is our Passports status we have patientl waiting since 2 months. My son Univerty session start from January so thats why i am very much worried about. Because my Son student visa is also cancelled not rejected so i thnk because he is also in Immigration so thtz why they cancelled his case. So plz all forum member pray for us and my all wishes are with all of this forum members.

Stay blessed

Umar786

Dec 2, 2014
irfanyusuf said:
I did with Gerry's FEdex
Salam irfan yusuf dear when did you send your passports and yoi check your status from tracking Id of Gerrys fedex what your status showing?

Umar786

Dec 2, 2014
Salam everyone all the dear forum members who got their Passports back with visas, Please mention their by which service they send their passports Gerrys Fedex or TCS? Also Please mention their date of visa stamp on passports which writen on visa and the date of passport return?
Thanks