+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

KUKOO

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Dear forum members
I need urgent advice..........as i shared before my FSW application has refused on basis of my work place and experience and banned me for 2 yrs , which is shocking for me as i sent documents like my company chairman letter to prove my exp and job.but even then they refused my application .my age is 45 yrs and my kids r now more than 20yrs old as rules i will be unable to get age points and my children will cross the age limit for immigration as a dependent.
I consulted with different people, lawyers , some of them eci should go for appeal directly and some suggested i should write letter first CHC for reversal of refusal letter .My consultant is of the view that CHC at London will not give importance to such letter before appeal bcs they always uphold the decision of VO. Please senior and junior forum members advise me what are chances of reversal of refusal letter at CHC London and of appeal at court.i am v.confused bcs this is my last chance and i don't want to lose it.

An early response is requested please.
JazakALLAH

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
KUKOO said:
Dear forum members
I need urgent advice..........as i shared before my FSW application has refused on basis of my work place and experience and banned me for 2 yrs , which is shocking for me as i sent documents like my company chairman letter to prove my exp and job.but even then they refused my application .my age is 45 yrs and my kids r now more than 20yrs old as rules i will be unable to get age points and my children will cross the age limit for immigration as a dependent.
I consulted with different people, lawyers , some of them eci should go for appeal directly and some suggested i should write letter first CHC for reversal of refusal letter .My consultant is of the view that CHC at London will not give importance to such letter before appeal bcs they always uphold the decision of VO. Please senior and junior forum members advise me what are chances of reversal of refusal letter at CHC London and of appeal at court.i am v.confused bcs this is my last chance and i don't want to lose it.

An early response is requested please.
JazakALLAH
Sir

If you have reasons and evidences to prove , then where issues are.
On another thread , I advised you to see your CEO , discuss and share with him your GCMS , get letter from him that an employee due to professional jealousy has misguided CIC /CHC .

Move logically and with proofs

For me consultants are those , to whom we present "Ready To Eat , Decorated Dish / Cake" , they pack this in their own branded box , and makes huge profits on our hard work

If you are interested in filling appeal , hire a Canadian lawyer , do not waste your resources on local consultants , invest them with a lawyer. If you are interested in wasting time and money , hire Tahir Ul Qadri

Stay Blessed

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
kamee79 said:
Dear All,

I need your suggestions in order to handle my situation .

I am a new immigrant in Canada. I landed here on March 30, 2014 with my wife and three kids and after documentation I sent my family back to our home country due to some personal problem. Three weeks ago I received the PR cards of all the family members except my second son, his age is 3 years.

Since then i called citizen and immigration office thrice and every time they told me that some verification is being done and the file is with their verification unit since June 11, 2014. and they didn't tell me the reason and there is no timeline.

Please advise what could be the reason and why is the delay as i need to bring my family after few months. What should i do next?

Regards,

Kamran
Hi, The same situation happened with me , my both kids PR card was issued after 4 to 5 months, so dont worry. They asked for fresh photos of our kids. Dont worry enjoy the weather.

dancan

Aug 19, 2011
msaeed said:
JazakAllah....
Can you please help on few more things....

As I can see that you have applied in 2009 and you get case done in 2014..... what is the current timings of processing not from the CIC but I mean any of the new cases filed? - It will be less than 18 months

Do we need to get the Experience letter from our employer in the name of CIC or it can be on TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN? - To Whom it may Concern

I have two of my relatives in Canada does their financial status matter for me or it's just enough that they are my relative? - No impact / impression on your processing , in most of cases CIC / Visa Office do not award points for relatives , you need to prove your case , with loads of documents , that are NADRA issued , that included Birth Certificates , Nikkah Nama , FRC etc

Thanks.
Thanks, can any one please help me to find the CIC pdf downloadable form of year 2007 it may be great help

Regards

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
when did you receive the request... who is your program assistant?

ghadiq said:
dear all received step 1 request plz share experince of step 2 and time at isl office

saeedabid

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
19-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
msaeed said:
azakAllah....
Can you please help on few more things....

As I can see that you have applied in 2009 and you get case done in 2014..... what is the current timings of processing not from the CIC but I mean any of the new cases filed? - It will be less than 18 months
Asalam o Alykum MSaeed,

With reference to the above I wanted to ask that this 18 months starts from the date of PER or from the date of AOR?

Regards

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saeedabid said:
Asalam o Alykum MSaeed,

With reference to the above I wanted to ask that this 18 months starts from the date of PER or from the date of AOR?

Regards
Sir

PER
, the date on which your application is transferred to VO

Stay Blessed

saeedabid

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
19-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
developmentstar said:
As the medical expires after one year and in rare circumstamces 3 months extension may be given if the file is close to completion.
However, in my case security background checks took about 14 months, so I was asked to redo the medical. Security checks may be delayed due to multiple reasons and in my case yes there were a few factors which may have delayed them. I have stayed both (worked and studied) in different countries including USA, UK for a few years. It could be just due to your name, address and profession. For regulated professions they do much extensive security checks as I have applied under Social Worker category which may have been another reason of this delay. It just varies from case to case.
Good luck and as you still have time left in expiry of your medical, hope that you do not have to go through them again.
Hello Developingstar,

This is with reference to the delays in the processing of the Case by LVO, this is my observation which might be wrong but what I have analysed is the fact that the expeditious processing in majority of the cases I have seen here at different forums is due to one fact i.e. JOB ARRANGEMENT - if an applicant already has a job offer submitted with his immigration application or at a later stage his processing is expedited by the LVO.

Most of the cases with JOB OFFERS have received their PR1 along with their Medical Request.

I may be wrong but I do look forward to comments from everyone.

Regards

saeedabid

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
19-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
Dear Members,

I wanted to ask that I have recently completed my Masters, which I have not submitted with my form.

So should I submit my Masters Degree as an update on my application?

Thank you

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saeedabid said:
Dear Members,

I wanted to ask that I have recently completed my Masters, which I have not submitted with my form.

So should I submit my Masters Degree as an update on my application?

Thank you
Sir

Have you stated this in your Personal History Section of Schedule A form?

Stay Blessed

zeem

Star Member
May 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO now ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2011
AOR Received.
28/06/2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15/7/2013 (babys med 07-07-14), Spouse rescheduled for Medical :9-9-14
Med's Done....
30-7-2013, 7-7-14, 9-9-14
Interview........
12/2/2013 ..
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 02-04-2014, PR2 29-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2014
LANDED..........
InshaAllah March 2015
I have rec a letter in post from New Delhi Medical Difvison for spouse's Medical

requiring the following :

>Analogue chest X ray
>Completed medical report chest x ray requisition and report form (page 6 & 7)
and
>Duly completed re-assessment form (attached)

But there is no Attachment for the last part, please telll me what to do

They have asked me respond in 7 days ,

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hello Every one

Back for help after long time.

My Brother in Pakistan got the passport request from the London Office. They asked him to submit the Scanned Copies of passport and Updated information chart to London Visa Office.
And also asked for orignal passport and the photographs at Abu Dhabi Visa office.
Can he send the passport from Pakistan via mail ? If yes any one know where is aramex office in Karachi and will they accept the passport to take by courier ? Need urgnet replies

Thanks
Badar