+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

dancan

Aug 19, 2011
msaeed said:
Asalam-o-Alikum,

I need some help if any of you can advice, I applied for PR in 2007 which I later refunded as per the opportunity, and with the current NOC i think I can apply again, but there are some problems with my previous application that makes things complicated, in my previous case I use a consultant who unfortunately was a fraud and he didn't gave me my Immigration form at that time and now he has been arrested as per my knowledge.... here are few things which are stopping me to opt for the case in current situation if any of you can advice..

1. As I don't have a form there could be some discrepancies which can affect my new case is there any way I can get a copy of my form from CIC or any other way through which I can get information regarding my credentials that fraud had submitted? - Apply with true information

2. Is it possible I can again re-open my old case and provide new details for the dates I lodge the application last time? - At which stage you rolled back your application, please share?

Your help will mean a lot to me.

DAN.
In 2007 i have no intentions to submit any kind of fake documents or fake information.....
It was under process when I return my case...

Ali78

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Canada
LANDED..........
20-Mar-2014
Dears forum members

I landed on March 20th 2014 but unfortunately needed to leave Canada due to some personal reasons and hence awaiting PR card still for myself and family. Does anyone here left Canada but still got PR card? We wanted to return by August / Sept originally but unable to do it now due to PR cards delay. It seems that all those who left in March or later have not got their PR cards and their files have gone into oblivion. Common word of CIC for it "under verification" :). Will be grateful if anyone can help on this. Also we provided address too but still under verification. Also, ECAS shows status as complete since long :)

Is there any law by which PR cards should be in hand by a certain time frame. What if this verification doesn't ends by more than 6-8 months?

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
KUKOO said:
Respected Forum Members
AOA
Today my on line status appears 'DECISION MADE' and they mention that visa office will contact soon.As after interview I was waiting for MC. but i think my case is rejected. Needs prayers :(
regards
most probably it may be rejection beocs my friendz i know have MR after interview not decision made.

Dilup

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
..-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-09-2011
IELTS Request
With the doc
Med's Request
16th June 2014
Med's Done....
17th June 2014/ medical received line appeared on 22nd June.
Interview........
CANCELED
Passport Req..
25/06/2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2014
LANDED..........
Most probably on November 2014
I heartily thanks to all the seniors and members of this forum who provided me lots of idea, energy to recover my patience and their prey, which resulted in completion of my process. I HAPPILY ANNOUNCE THAT I RECEIVED MY PP WITH VISA STAMPED ON IT. Thanks to you all for your support and I prey to god that all the members may hear such good news for them very soon......

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
dancan said:
In 2007 i have no intentions to submit any kind of fake documents or fake information.....
It was under process when I return my case...
Sir

No issues , apply with faith

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dilup said:
I heartily thanks to all the seniors and members of this forum who provided me lots of idea, energy to recover my patience and their prey, which resulted in completion of my process. I HAPPILY ANNOUNCE THAT I RECEIVED MY PP WITH VISA STAMPED ON IT. Thanks to you all for your support and I prey to god that all the members may hear such good news for them very soon......
Sir

Congratulations

Stay Blessed

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Ali78 said:
Dears forum members

I landed on March 20th 2014 but unfortunately needed to leave Canada due to some personal reasons and hence awaiting PR card still for myself and family. Does anyone here left Canada but still got PR card? We wanted to return by August / Sept originally but unable to do it now due to PR cards delay. It seems that all those who left in March or later have not got their PR cards and their files have gone into oblivion. Common word of CIC for it "under verification" :). Will be grateful if anyone can help on this. Also we provided address too but still under verification. Also, ECAS shows status as complete since long :)

Is there any law by which PR cards should be in hand by a certain time frame. What if this verification doesn't ends by more than 6-8 months?
Usually 4 months or so for "verification" for some unlucky people.

But the card is sent out right away once it is done, and 5 yrs frm date of issue of card, not from date of landing.
When the card is received it has 5 yr validity so you don't lose any "validity time".
As soon as card is made/printed, it gets mailed right away

You can inquire with CIC, or ask your local area MP to verify from CIC.

dancan

Aug 19, 2011
msaeed said:
Sir

No issues , apply with faith

Stay Blessed
JazakAllah....
Can you please help on few more things....

As I can see that you have applied in 2009 and you get case done in 2014..... what is the current timings of processing not from the CIC but I mean any of the new cases filed?

Do we need to get the Experience letter from our employer in the name of CIC or it can be on TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN?

I have two of my relatives in Canada does their financial status matter for me or it's just enough that they are my relative?

Thanks.

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
Hi I need your advice. With the new rules I heared that its already implementated till what time I can stay outside from canada after first landing. I am presently doing a fine job and not thinking to leave so I need your advice and guidancw that till what time I can continue my job without hurting my canadian citizenship status.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Suleman Aziz said:
Hi I need your advice. With the new rules I heared that its already implementated till what time I can stay outside from canada after first landing. I am presently doing a fine job and not thinking to leave so I need your advice and guidancw that till what time I can continue my job without hurting my canadian citizenship status.
If you read CIC website, the change of rules was for Citizenship.

PR residency obligation is still unchanged at 2/5 years. Means you can spend 3 yrs outside Canada at a maximum.
they calculate it 5 yrs back from whenever you apply for PR renewal.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
dancan said:
JazakAllah....

As I can see that you have applied in 2009 and you get case done in 2014..... what is the current timings of processing not from the CIC but I mean any of the new cases filed?
ANS: The current timings of processing is between 9 months to 15 months approximately for all the new cases filed. You can check the real time statuses of the applications in the Global Spread Sheet that have been developed by the respected seniors of this forum on the basis of information provided by the members voluntarily.

Do we need to get the Experience letter from our employer in the name of CIC or it can be on TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN?
ANS: The experience letters from the employer and reference letters from your colleagues can be on TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. I did the same and my application has been successfully accepted by CIC.

I have two of my relatives in Canada does their financial status matter for me or it's just enough that they are my relative?
ANS: They are your relatives, that will be enough because you are going on your independent finance. However, you may need their bank statements etc just for the reference that they are your relatives.

Thanks.

KUKOO

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
AOA
dear forum members
i applied as a FSW in feb2012 and interviewed in feb 2013 now in Mar 2014 they sent me leter that CHC team visited my work place and they r not satisfied with my job duties and exp. After that i sent one letter fron my company about my job confirmation and duties.in GCMS notes i found one of second manager misguided them in jealousy. now on 21Jul2014 i received refusal letter fm CHC clarify my situation d they banned me for 2 yrs.one someone advised that i should write letter to VO to clarify my case which is miscommunication and misguided by one of employ , if they don't consider then i should go for appeal. now i want good advise and if contact of some good lawyer.
JazakAllah

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dancan said:
JazakAllah....

As I can see that you have applied in 2009 and you get case done in 2014..... what is the current timings of processing not from the CIC but I mean any of the new cases filed? - It will be less than 18 months

Do we need to get the Experience letter from our employer in the name of CIC or it can be on TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN? - To Whom it may Concern

I have two of my relatives in Canada does their financial status matter for me or it's just enough that they are my relative? - No impact / impression on your processing , in most of cases CIC / Visa Office do not award points for relatives , you need to prove your case , with loads of documents , that are NADRA issued , that included Birth Certificates , Nikkah Nama , FRC etc

Thanks.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
KUKOO said:
AOA
dear forum members
i applied as a FSW in feb2012 and interviewed in feb 2013 now in Mar 2014 they sent me leter that CHC team visited my work place and they r not satisfied with my job duties and exp. After that i sent one letter fron my company about my job confirmation and duties.in GCMS notes i found one of second manager misguided them in jealousy. now on 21Jul2014 i received refusal letter fm CHC clarify my situation d they banned me for 2 yrs.one someone advised that i should write letter to VO to clarify my case which is miscommunication and misguided by one of employ , if they don't consider then i should go for appeal. now i want good advise and if contact of some good lawyer.
JazakAllah
Sir

Discuss this with your CEO , along with copy of your GCM notes , and get letter of confirmation from CEO , file that with your appeal

Stay Blessed

KUKOO

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
msaeed said:
Sir

Discuss this with your CEO , along with copy of your GCM notes , and get letter of confirmation from CEO , file that with your appeal

Stay Blessed
#AOA
thx for advice, need everyone prayers .JazakAllah