+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

sarkhan

Aug 13, 2013
Re: Renting Apartment vs a house/basement

MuhammadFahad said:
I also underwent remeds on May 1st, nothing changed on Ecas (just start processing appeared before it). They only ask for remeds after background checks are completed and remeds are the only remaining roadblock. My visas were stamped in beginning of July so you should expect quick progress. Good luck.
Thanks for good wishes - One more thing, what is the expiry of your visa, I am afraid if they give me little time of expiry. I wish they will give me one year expiry of visa starting remedical date. Thanks again to share your experience.

sarkhan

Aug 13, 2013

msaeed said:
Sir

Fastest processing , Insha Allah

Stay Blessed
Thank you msaeed. I really don't miss any of your comments on this forum. They all very informative and helpful.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.

sarkhan said:
Thanks for good wishes - One more thing, what is the expiry of your visa, I am afraid if they give me little time of expiry. I wish they will give me one year expiry of visa starting remedical date. Thanks again to share your experience.
Sir

Visa expiry is always one year from date of fresh and valid medicals

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

sarkhan said:
Thank you msaeed. I really don't miss any of your comments on this forum. They all very informative and helpful.
Sir

Update your forum profile

Stay Blessed

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
Being related to Accounting and audit profession is there any body with which I can register with? I applied in 2010 Feb and thattime we ddidn't had WES verifications etc so I don't have any certified doc with me. I need expert advice of getting jobs prfession related in Toronto. I hv done Bcom MBA CMA

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Suleman Aziz said:
Being related to Accounting and audit profession is there any body with which I can register with? I applied in 2010 Feb and thattime we ddidn't had WES verifications etc so I don't have any certified doc with me. I need expert advice of getting jobs prfession related in Toronto. I hv done Bcom MBA CMA
better to get all docs asessment from WES but wes is asessing two types, one for immigrationand one for admission so select admission in universites or licensing asessement

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
Dear All,

I need your suggestions in order to handle my situation .

I am a new immigrant in Canada. I landed here on March 30, 2014 with my wife and three kids and after documentation I sent my family back to our home country due to some personal problem. Three weeks ago I received the PR cards of all the family members except my second son, his age is 3 years.

Since then i called citizen and immigration office thrice and every time they told me that some verification is being done and the file is with their verification unit since June 11, 2014. and they didn't tell me the reason and there is no timeline.

Please advise what could be the reason and why is the delay as i need to bring my family after few months. What should i do next?

Regards,

Kamran

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
kamee79 said:
Dear All,

I need your suggestions in order to handle my situation .

I am a new immigrant in Canada. I landed here on March 30, 2014 with my wife and three kids and after documentation I sent my family back to our home country due to some personal problem. Three weeks ago I received the PR cards of all the family members except my second son, his age is 3 years.

Since then i called citizen and immigration office thrice and every time they told me that some verification is being done and the file is with their verification unit since June 11, 2014. and they didn't tell me the reason and there is no timeline.

Please advise what could be the reason and why is the delay as i need to bring my family after few months. What should i do next?

Regards,

Kamran
It's no big deal. It sometimes happens when the immigration officer makes a mistake typing when completing your landing. They just need to verify which is the correct information and will send you the card once it is corrected.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear Mates

[size=10pt]
Eid Mubarik
[/size]

Stay Blessed

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
msaeed said:
Dear Mates

[size=10pt]
Eid Mubarik
[/size]

Stay Blessed
Eid Mubarak

dancan

Aug 19, 2011
Asalam-o-Alikum,

I need some help if any of you can advice, I applied for PR in 2007 which I later refunded as per the opportunity, and with the current NOC i think I can apply again, but there are some problems with my previous application that makes things complicated, in my previous case I use a consultant who unfortunately was a fraud and he didn't gave me my Immigration form at that time and now he has been arrested as per my knowledge.... here are few things which are stopping me to opt for the case in current situation if any of you can advice..

1. As I don't have a form there could be some discrepancies which can affect my new case is there any way I can get a copy of my form from CIC or any other way through which I can get information regarding my credentials that fraud had submitted?
2. Is it possible I can again re-open my old case and provide new details for the dates I lodge the application last time?

Your help will mean a lot to me.

DAN.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dancan said:
Asalam-o-Alikum,

I need some help if any of you can advice, I applied for PR in 2007 which I later refunded as per the opportunity, and with the current NOC i think I can apply again, but there are some problems with my previous application that makes things complicated, in my previous case I use a consultant who unfortunately was a fraud and he didn't gave me my Immigration form at that time and now he has been arrested as per my knowledge.... here are few things which are stopping me to opt for the case in current situation if any of you can advice..

1. As I don't have a form there could be some discrepancies which can affect my new case is there any way I can get a copy of my form from CIC or any other way through which I can get information regarding my credentials that fraud had submitted? - Apply with true information

2. Is it possible I can again re-open my old case and provide new details for the dates I lodge the application last time? - At which stage you rolled back your application, please share?

DAN.

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
dancan said:
Asalam-o-Alikum,

1. As I don't have a form there could be some discrepancies which can affect my new case is there any way I can get a copy of my form from CIC or any other way through which I can get information regarding my credentials that fraud had submitted?
2. Is it possible I can again re-open my old case and provide new details for the dates I lodge the application last time?

DAN.
No to both your questions. CIC will give you a chance to explain if they find any difference in the 2 applications.

Don't worry, even CIC knows people can make unintentional mistakes when filling forms. Just hope no fake documents were sent earlier, else you are good to go.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
KUKOO said:
Respected Forum Members
AOA
Today my on line status appears 'DECISION MADE' and they mention that visa office will contact soon.As after interview I was waiting for MC. but i think my case is rejected. Needs prayers :(
regards
Sir

Any update on your application ?
Stay Blessed

dancan

Aug 19, 2011
rizmayo said:
No to both your questions. CIC will give you a chance to explain if they find any difference in the 2 applications.

Don't worry, even CIC knows people can make unintentional mistakes when filling forms. Just hope no fake documents were sent earlier, else you are good to go.
Thanks for your reply and hope you given me, I am damn sure that there were no fake documents but there is one thing which confuse me, he may not change the dates or employer in experience, but there were not documents send to CIC as it was simplified application process...I hope that all goes well.... by the way any idea how long it's taken now a days to get the application finalized?