Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
zubair44 said:
I am delighted to share a good news that by the grace of Allah and prayers of my parents,we have received our passports with amazing maple leave.i want to thank all of you for your support throughout the process.Wish all of you very best. ;)
My..Congratulation........... :) :)

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

I am pleased to share that I got my PPR-2 yesterday from London after 4 weeks of PPR-1 receipt by them.

I have learnt one thing that when I wrote to them for case update after medicals, they sent to me the PPR-1 on the next day. When i wrote to them for case progress after PPR-1, they sent to me PPR-2 on the same day. The experience thus is that they deliberately keep the things pending till some time or until some one shows his curiosity by sending enquiry after reasonable time.

One suggestion for people to follow is to send them progress update after one week of submission.

Many thanks for people who supported me at this forum during the entire process.

Regards,

cam1234

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi developmentstar:

May I ask, why did you have to do your medicals again over a year later? Did something change in your application or did they just take a long time with your security profile? Was there anything complicated with your security profile.

Thank you, I ask because I did my medicals last August and have not heard anything.

Thank you Cam ;D

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
haral said:
Yes i did..about an hour back courier delivered it...good luck bro..
Congrats Haral. Wish you the best of luck.

Regards,

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
RNSS said:
Dear Friends,

I am pleased to share that I got my PPR-2 yesterday from London after 4 weeks of PPR-1 receipt by them.

I have learnt one thing that when I wrote to them for case update after medicals, they sent to me the PPR-1 on the next day. When i wrote to them for case progress after PPR-1, they sent to me PPR-2 on the same day. The experience thus is that they deliberately keep the things pending till some time or until some one shows his curiosity by sending enquiry after reasonable time.

One suggestion for people to follow is to send them progress update after one week of submission.

Many thanks for people who supported me at this forum during the entire process.

Regards,

Agreed with you.. I sent them CSI and they sent me MR. Later I asked them for update and they send me PPR with in one hour of my mail.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
RNSS said:
Dear Friends,

Regards,
CONGADULATIONS DEAR

developmentstar

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 October 2011
AOR Received.
5th January 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with original appication
Med's Request
13th August 2012
Med's Done....
3rd September 2012 and received by LVO on 7th September 2012, Third line added on 31-10-2012. Remedical request on 13th December 2013 done on 19th of December 2013 and approved on 31st December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 requested through email on 8th January 2014, PPR-2 requested through email on 6th Feburary 2014, Decision made on 12th Feburary 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10th Feburary 2014, passport received on 18th Feb 2014. Valid until 31 December 2014
LANDED..........
God willing, July 2014
MM2 said:
IOM Upload reports on e medical DB.... and these reports accessible around the world..... thats the reason applicants receive his 3rd line quickly after medical....
You are right that these repots become accessible to the world; however, only after the Regional office in Delhi have approved those reports. I have read the whole manual of Medical related guide of CIC.

developmentstar

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 October 2011
AOR Received.
5th January 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with original appication
Med's Request
13th August 2012
Med's Done....
3rd September 2012 and received by LVO on 7th September 2012, Third line added on 31-10-2012. Remedical request on 13th December 2013 done on 19th of December 2013 and approved on 31st December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 requested through email on 8th January 2014, PPR-2 requested through email on 6th Feburary 2014, Decision made on 12th Feburary 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10th Feburary 2014, passport received on 18th Feb 2014. Valid until 31 December 2014
LANDED..........
God willing, July 2014
cam1234 said:
Hi developmentstar:

May I ask, why did you have to do your medicals again over a year later? Did something change in your application or did they just take a long time with your security profile? Was there anything complicated with your security profile.

Thank you, I ask because I did my medicals last August and have not heard anything.

Thank you Cam ;D
As the medical expires after one year and in rare circumstamces 3 months extension may be given if the file is close to completion.
However, in my case security background checks took about 14 months, so I was asked to redo the medical. Security checks may be delayed due to multiple reasons and in my case yes there were a few factors which may have delayed them. I have stayed both (worked and studied) in different countries including USA, UK for a few years. It could be just due to your name, address and profession. For regulated professions they do much extensive security checks as I have applied under Social Worker category which may have been another reason of this delay. It just varies from case to case.
Good luck and as you still have time left in expiry of your medical, hope that you do not have to go through them again.

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
RNSS said:
Dear Friends,

Regards,
Congratulations.

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
SALAM DEAR ALL FORUM MEMBERS,

INSHALLAH, WE ARE GOING TO LAND AT THE END OF THIS MONTH.

OUR TRAVEL ROUTE IS:
ISB TO DOHA TO MONTREAL TO OTTAWA AND FINELY TO EDMONTON.

AS OUR FIRST ENTRY POINT IS MONTREAL, SO I ASK HERE AT THIS FIRST ENTRY POINT WE WILL BE ASKED BY THE IMMIGRATION AUTHORITIES TO COMPLETE OUR LANDING PROCESS MEANS TO HANDOVER THE STUFF LIST AND MONEY DECELERATION FORM TO CBSA
OR THIS ENTIRE PROCESS WILL COME TO AN END AT OUR ENDING DESTINATION POINT WHICH IS EDMONTON.
FURTHER MORE I HAVE THE FOLLOWING FORMS

1 B4A FORM ABOUT THE STUFF/GOOD LIST
2 E677 FROM ABOUT CROSS-BORDER CURRENCY OR MONETARY INSTRUMENTS REPORT — INDIVIDUAL

WHAT SHOULD WE NEED MORE TO HANDOVER TO THE CBS AT THE ENTRY POINT.
REGARDS,

cam1234

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
developmentstar said:
As the medical expires after one year and in rare circumstamces 3 months extension may be given if the file is close to completion.
However, in my case security background checks took about 14 months, so I was asked to redo the medical. Security checks may be delayed due to multiple reasons and in my case yes there were a few factors which may have delayed them. I have stayed both (worked and studied) in different countries including USA, UK for a few years. It could be just due to your name, address and profession. For regulated professions they do much extensive security checks as I have applied under Social Worker category which may have been another reason of this delay. It just varies from case to case.
Good luck and as you still have time left in expiry of your medical, hope that you do not have to go through them again.
Thank you developmentstar for you detailed answer. I see that your case has finally come to a close and you are on your way to your new life, Congratulations!

I wish you a wonderful landing ;D :)
Cam

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
RNSS said:
Dear Friends,

Regards,
Sir

Congratulations , have a blessed life ahead

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
shaziabibi said:

OUR TRAVEL ROUTE IS:

REGARDS,
Dear Shaziz

Congratulations , I wish a blessed landing and life ahead.
Your agent has selected a very difficult and costly route for you

Stay Blessed

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
shaziabibi said:

OUR TRAVEL ROUTE IS:

AS OUR FIRST ENTRY POINT IS MONTREAL, SO I ASK HERE AT THIS FIRST ENTRY POINT WE WILL BE ASKED BY THE IMMIGRATION AUTHORITIES TO COMPLETE OUR LANDING PROCESS MEANS TO HANDOVER THE STUFF LIST AND MONEY DECELERATION FORM TO CBSA
OR THIS ENTIRE PROCESS WILL COME TO AN END AT OUR ENDING DESTINATION POINT WHICH IS EDMONTON.
FURTHER MORE I HAVE THE FOLLOWING FORMS

1 B4A FORM ABOUT THE STUFF/GOOD LIST
2 E677 FROM ABOUT CROSS-BORDER CURRENCY OR MONETARY INSTRUMENTS REPORT — INDIVIDUAL

WHAT SHOULD WE NEED MORE TO HANDOVER TO THE CBS AT THE ENTRY POINT.
REGARDS,
You can bring B4A completed.
The "customs declaration form" will be given to you in flight (Doha to Montreal) to fill. Everyone gets it from flight crew.

I think you will complete the landing formalities in Montreal upon arrival, no worries though.

PakCan2013

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Congrats How many days between PPR and PP back with visa?
quote author=zubair44 link=topic=66770.msg2950329#msg2950329 date=1393929948]
I am delighted to share a good news that by the grace of Allah and prayers of my parents,we have received our passports with amazing maple leave.i want to thank all of you for your support throughout the process.Wish all of you very best. ;)
[/quote]