Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
ABWAQAR said:
Dear friends,
I want to enter in Canada in March with my family and leave after 2 weeks (alone) to resume my work for another 3-4 months. Can anyone explain the LEGAL procedure to re-enter in Canada.

Regards

As per my knowledge (may be i am wrong) you have to tell them at the airport when you first land (that you will not live here and leave within XX days). They will issue you some other document and your PR card will not be issued because you will not stay there. By that document, you will able to travel to canada again as the PR visa is for a single entry.

kindeel

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah 21/03/14
coollover said:
AoA,

dear friends i have received COPR + passport..

kindly tell me what is counterfoil??

regards,
Congrats dear coollover, the counterfoil is visa sticker in your passports as you can not travel without counterfoil visa sticker in your passport. only visa exempt nationals do not have counterfoils in their passports. COPR is not a travelling document unless you have visa sticker in your passport if you are national of a country which is not visa exempt. (COPR IS FOR POE DOCUMENT WHERE A OFFICER REQUIRE A SIGNATURE FROM YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE AND DEPENDENTS 14 YEARS OR ABOVE)

Happy new year to all

Regards

Kindeel

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Hi,
Can anyone please let me know how much time is required for medical after AOR for CIC London Visa office for Pakistani?

Thanks,
Faisal

abkhwaja

Dec 19, 2012
Hello everyone...

I have PIA award points that I want to utilize .. I have enough for either one round trip in Economy from any city in Pakistan to Toronto or two Economy tickets One way to Toronto. Also offering a 10% discount on the current ticket price.. if any one is interested please contact me at abkhwaja@gmail.com . I am in Karachi and we can do the transaction at the PIA office in SIDCO Centre , Saddar.

Thanks

mmajid282

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/04/2011
Doc's Request.
25/08/2012
Med's Request
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Interview........
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
Soon InshAllah
RNSS said:
Dear Nekeol,

i am not sure that I am under which program. I applied in Nov 2009 and submitted docs in April 2010.Should that mean I am in CAIPS or GCMS. Thanks for the only prompt response at this forum.

Regards,
Dear RNSS! My medical received line appeared after two weeks of medical. Sorry for the lat ereply though, I dont visit forums that often.

Take Care

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
I am really surprised and sad :( - Surprised becoz they promised to complete the process within one year but it has been more than 3 years since I submitted my application in early 2010 --- and sad becoz my medicals have been expired last month and since then I have not received further instructions what to do next! Made several CSEs and found same copy-paste reply that routine security/backgrounds checks are undergone... I submitted my updated documents and resident visa fees in Dec 2012...
Do you have any Idea what/when would they get next step ???
Please make a new group of the applicants who's medicals have been expired...
Hina

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
hinakhan said:
I am really surprised and sad :( - Surprised becoz they promised to complete the process within one year but it has been more than 3 years since I submitted my application in early 2010 --- and sad becoz my medicals have been expired last month and since then I have not received further instructions what to do next! Made several CSEs and found same copy-paste reply that routine security/backgrounds checks are undergone... I submitted my updated documents and resident visa fees in Dec 2012...
Hina
ur case is next I hope this quarter, only if they will not ask u schedules and forms again. security issues arises when ur forms r not correct.

developmentstar

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 October 2011
AOR Received.
5th January 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with original appication
Med's Request
13th August 2012
Med's Done....
3rd September 2012 and received by LVO on 7th September 2012, Third line added on 31-10-2012. Remedical request on 13th December 2013 done on 19th of December 2013 and approved on 31st December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 requested through email on 8th January 2014, PPR-2 requested through email on 6th Feburary 2014, Decision made on 12th Feburary 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10th Feburary 2014, passport received on 18th Feb 2014. Valid until 31 December 2014
LANDED..........
God willing, July 2014
hinakhan said:
Hina
they can only issue renewed medical after they have received the results of your security checks. Security checks may take upto 1 year in certain cases. You can expect renewed medical request in approximately two to three months.

abidpk

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2009
Doc's Request.
apr 2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Inshaallah
Med's Done....
Inshaallah
Passport Req..
Inshaallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaallah
LANDED..........
Inshaallah
Assalam o alaykum.... ;D

abidpk

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2009
Doc's Request.
apr 2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Inshaallah
Med's Done....
Inshaallah
Passport Req..
Inshaallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaallah
LANDED..........
Inshaallah
Hello members,
Assalam-U-Alaikum.
P.s ; I'm sorry to join after a really long time, amongst you all. Hope you're doing well.

I was just eager that anyone would guide me what's coming up next for me, as I have provided them with the required documents to the LVO, as they asked for ; (25 november 2012)
1) Lending Money : 890 cad
2) pictures of family
3) police certificate

Now after almost an year of desperate wait, I got again a requirement of documents which included ;
1) original my and spouses' education, marriage certificates
2) new schedule a form of all applicants
3) and a new principal applicant form
4) Canadian relatives' documents.
5) settlement funds (property value certificate)
Please guide me, if any member have gone through this respective step, I would be really grateful for the information or guidance.

Thanks.
:)
Regards,
Abid

ftahir

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
Mar-2011
Med's Request
Nov-2013
Med's Done....
5-Dec-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 10-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Aug 14
hinakhan said:
Hina
This is sad but it happens to one of my friend too. He got his medical expired in Mar 2013 and asked re-medical in july 2013. He stamped his visa in Sept 2013.

So dont worry, i hope you will hear from them soon as THEY ARE IN PROCESS OF MEDICAL BARISH :)

Regards

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
abidpk said:
Hello members,
Assalam-U-Alaikum.
P.s ; I'm sorry to join after a really long time, amongst you all. Hope you're doing well.

I was just eager that anyone would guide me what's coming up next for me, as I have provided them with the required documents to the LVO, as they asked for ; (25 november 2012)
1) Lending Money : 890 cad
2) pictures of family
3) police certificate

Now after almost an year of desperate wait, I got again a requirement of documents which included ;
1) original my and spouses' education, marriage certificates
2) new schedule a form of all applicants
3) and a new principal applicant form
4) Canadian relatives' documents.
5) settlement funds (property value certificate)
Please guide me, if any member have gone through this respective step, I would be really grateful for the information or guidance.

Thanks.
:)
Regards,
Abid
dear abid ,please check ur old copies of forms, u will find some where mismatcing info. thrfore they asked u to repeat it. dont worry do it as soon as possible. ur turn is near. take care while filling these forms

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Dear Friends

Is there any one on the forum, who can share his/her list of accompanied items and goods to follow list. I am asking this just for the sake of reference to have an idea about the items to take along with my self and items to include in goods to follow list.

I would be really grateful for this help

Thanks