+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

amberee

Nov 8, 2010
dear zee 81 many many congratulations....please tell me how you got your passport back by tcs at home or TCS office.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
amberee said:
ZEE 81 you are very proud yar, why are you not answering me?
He might be over excited and why not be.....
Tcs deliver visatronix service at home in pakistan

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
AAK said:
Please advise that below mobile will work in Canada.

Nokia 501 GSM : 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900

Q Mobile Frequency / Band 900/1800/1900
they will work but only 2G. If you need to use 3G/4G data u need the handset that can support WCDMA/LTE.

Shaani

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
It took me good 30 days to get the passports, and yes the passports were delivered by TCS.

amberee said:
dear zee 81 many many congratulations....please tell me how you got your passport back by tcs at home or TCS office.

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
amberee said:
Oh I was away from net.... I got back by TCS at home... as the PPR-2 letter states that you will get the PPs delivered at your home... Don't worry you will get these before Eid holidays Insha-Allah........ I was also expecting the same but somehow I got PPs back in 4 days, amazing..... :( :(

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
sunasir said:
He might be over excited and why not be.....
Tcs deliver visatronix service at home in pakistan
No brother I was away from internet... how is life in Canada... are you starting to settle... have you arranged any accommodation?

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
amberee said:
ZEE 81 you are very proud yar, why are you not answering me?
:-\ :-\ :-\

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
Dear Forum members, I am copying / pasting the email attachment in PPR1, the purpose is only to aware you for preparation of PPR1 requirements, however in some case they also ask for photographs which was not in mine case.Also i can not copy/paste the information chart. Regards

Dear Applicant,
Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Since Pakistani law does not permit the mailing of
Pakistani passports from Pakistan to other countries, we will not ask you to submit your passport to our office in
London. The issuance of your permanent resident visa will be a two step process.
Step 1: Follow the instructions in this letter to submit the requested items to our office in London. Once we have
reviewed them, we will send you instructions for the second step within 6 weeks.
Step 2: Do not submit your passport to our Islamabad office until you receive instructions to do so. The
Islamabad office cannot issue your visa before we instruct them to do so. (If you submit your passport early, it
will be returned to you without a visa.) The Islamabad office can only mail passports to addresses in Pakistan.
If you will want your passports returned to an address outside of Pakistan, then this letter does not apply to you.
Inform us immediately so that we can send you different instructions.
Step 1: Submit the documents listed below to our office in London. (These instructions do not apply to
accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on
their Canadian passports.)
1. Clear photocopies of your passport and the passports of each accompanying family member. The
passports must meet the Passport Specifications on page 2 of this letter because these are the passports you
will use to travel to Canada.
2. The Updated Information Chart on page 3 fully completed for you and each accompanying family member.
Submit these three items within 30 days of the date of this letter (or the date of the email if you received this by
email). All items for you and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package.
Mail or courier your package to:
PHEP Processing
Immigration Division
Canadian High Commission
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom
Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada
High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA
United Kingdom
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca
Haut-commissariat du Canada
Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Maison Macdonald
38, rue Grosvenor
Londres W1K 4AA
Royaume-Uni
www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca
International Organization for Migration (IOM)
“As an immigrant to Canada, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites you to register,
through the IOM Islamabad Office using the email coapk @ iom.int, for a free pre-departure orientation
session offered in one of these locations: Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi.
Cultural Orientation Abroad (COA), a world-wide orientation project funded through Citizenship and
Immigration Canada, is designed to teach immigrants about Canada before they leave their home country,
so that when they arrive in Canada they are well prepared to meet the challenges they must face.”
Page 2 of 3
Passport Specifications
Your application will be delayed if any of the passports do not meet the following specifications. This delay will
shorten the amount of time that you will have to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident.
1. Submit only copies of the passport pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your
photo, name, date and place of birth, as well as any amendments to this information.
2. The photocopies must be from the passports you will use to travel to Canada. If you submit a different
passport in Step 2 than the photocopy submitted in Step 1, then all passports will be returned and you will
have to start again from Step 1.
3. Diplomatic, official, service or public affairs passports are not valid for immigration to Canada.
4. All names and dates of birth must be printed in each passport in English or French.
5. The given name (first name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Given Name line of the
biodata page of each passport. The surname (last name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on
the Surname line of the biodata page of each passport. They should match your Updated Information
Chart.
6. Your spouse must have their own passport. Your accompanying children should also each have their own
passports.
7. Each passport must have at least two empty pages.
8. For your visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date
of your medical examinations.
9. All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the biodata page
must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose
pages. Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be
inserted. Diplomatic, official, special or other similar types of passports are NOT acceptable.
What you should know
 You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying
plane tickets until you have received your permanent resident visa(s).
 Your visa will be issued in Step 2 to match the information in your passport photocopy submitted in Step
1. This will be the name that appears on all of your documents after you become a permanent resident
of Canada (e.g. driver's license, social insurance card, health card).
 If your family composition has changed (e.g. by marriage, divorce, birth, death), you must tell us now.
You must also tell us if it changes before the date of your intended departure. Information in our systems
must be up to date and considered before anyone can be granted permanent resident status on arrival.
 Your visas will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. However, if your passport or
any of your family members' passports are due to expire before this date, all visas will expire on the date
that the first passport expires. You must enter Canada on or before the expiry date on your visas.
 The validity of a permanent resident visa cannot be extended, nor can a replacement visa be issued with
a new expiry date. If you do not use your visa(s) before the expiry date, yet still wish to immigrate to
Canada, you will have to begin the application process again, and pay new fees. The new application
would be assessed according to the immigration legislation in force at the time of submission.

Attached Updated Information Chart

it could not be copy/pasted.

H.khan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th march 2012
AOR Received.
5th april 2012
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with application
Med's Request
28 th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
11th dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 16th July 2013 and PPR2 2nd August 2013 , Decision Made on 15th August 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
16th August 2013
In PPR1 if they dont ask for photos then it will be requested in Step 2. two recent photos with specification they mentioned.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Hi friends!
Can anyone tell that what is the procedure to sponsor parents from Pakistan. I have been in Canada for almost 8 months. Can I sponsor in first year after landing. If so what documents are needed.

Thanks

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Zee81 said:
No brother I was away from internet... how is life in Canada... are you starting to settle... have you arranged any accommodation?
Yes I have rented a 3- bedroom house in Maple(GTA) which is in final stage of renovation and would shift after eid InshAllah.Its a good place to live ,a lot of family members are living in the vicinity .It was a bit costly (1600 CAD) but I agreed due to some facilities at walking distance like Mosque ,schools ,relatives and above all enlightened muslim community with generous environment .

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
Maple GTA is in toronto? can you please further elaborate about your area as its sound interesting about the muslim communutiy in this area.

Thanks

sunasir said:
Yes I have rented a 3- bedroom house in Maple(GTA) which is in final stage of renovation and would shift after eid InshAllah.Its a good place to live ,a lot of family members are living in the vicinity .It was a bit costly (1600 CAD) but I agreed due to some facilities at walking distance like Mosque ,schools ,relatives and above all enlightened muslim community with generous environment .

AAK

Jul 1, 2009
please advise.

How much is the cost of mobile and sim in toronto. is it better to purchase it from toronto or carry from Pakistan.