+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umerafzaal12 said:
Is this strike only effecting tourists and students? or delaying processing of applications for people who have applied as Federal Skilled Workers and are close to getting PPR1?
All categories

fahsan

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with the initial application
Nomination.....
DD encashed 8th Feb,2011
AOR Received.
PER received via e mail on 21st March,2011
IELTS Request
7.5 - sent with the application
File Transfer...
Status changed to In-process on 5th Nov, 2012
Med's Request
Medicals Received via e mail on 4th March, 2013
Med's Done....
21st March,2013 - Medical received line added on 5-Apr-13, PCC, RPRF & Updated documents sent on 25th March,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 16-Oct-2013, PPR2 on 7th Nov, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16th Nov, 2013, Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
March, 2014 Inshaa Allah
damodar said:
hello zee cong for ur ppr
can you let me know how long it take to get ppr in my case
my case was rejected in mar 2013 , I applied for reconsideration but cic did not reconsider my case so I went for judicial appeal
and few day ago I got letter from Department of justice they are ready for settlement with me , my rejection decision will be set aside and they will send my file to new officer and re open my case with no cost
when my case rejected I had paid landing fees and medical was done all kind of documents and pcc already with Ottawa office , I am dec 2009 applicant

I accepted their offer , department of justice sent my file to Ottawa again to new visa officer
and 2 days ago I have re done my medical and send new pcc to Ottawa

how long take to issur ppr now , coz my point was already calculated with them
these type of cases get PPR with in 2 months.

why did they reject your case after medical and RPRF ?

KUKOO

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
sunasir said:
Alhamdolillah
I landed sfely at toronto on 26th july by Eitihad airlines.
Whole process was smooth at Pearson International ,However tired due to long journy from Lahore to Abudhabi and then toronto.3 hours at Abudhabi was frustrating experience .However air staff was friendly and coperative.
BEST OF LUCK FOR THE FUTURE.... :)

Savior

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
Med's Request
01-01-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 24-07-2013 PPR 2 : 15-08-2013
LANDED..........
23-10-2014
Dear Sunasir:

Congratulations for reaching Canada... can you pls. share airfare that Eithad airline charged you & what was the luggage allowed to you ? I am willing to take the similar route i.e Khi to Abudhabi and then Toronto.

best,
Saviors

sunasir said:
Alhamdolillah
I landed sfely at toronto on 26th july by Eitihad airlines.
Whole process was smooth at Pearson International ,However tired due to long journy from Lahore to Abudhabi and then toronto.3 hours at Abudhabi was frustrating experience .However air staff was friendly and coperative.

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
damodar said:
my case was rejected in mar 2013 , I applied for reconsideration but cic did not reconsider my case so I went for judicial appeal
and few day ago I got letter from Department of justice they are ready for settlement with me , my rejection decision will be set aside and they will send my file to new officer and re open my case with no cost
when my case rejected I had paid landing fees and medical was done all kind of documents and pcc already with Ottawa office , I am dec 2009 applicant

I accepted their offer , department of justice sent my file to Ottawa again to new visa officer

Can you tell us which lawyer did you hire? Thank you

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
fahsan said:
these type of cases get PPR with in 2 months.

why did they reject your case after medical and RPRF ?
its was because AEO
first immigration officer gave me 15 point at buffalo but when my file transfer to Ottawa immigration officer deduct my 15 point after 13 month of medical and landing fees ,and my total score went to 65 , so immigration officer rejected my case due to shortage of 2 point . it was error so I went for judicial review and department of justice agreed that error was made and court is ready for settlement
Hope fully I will get my 15 point back according federal court my total score will reach to 80
and Ottawa will issue me ppr ASAP
coz my file is already 44 months till now

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
thanx
quote author=KUKOO link=topic=66770.msg2448127#msg2448127 date=1374938962]
CONGRATULATIONS..... :) & BEST WISHES. ;D
[/quote]

OWAISMOD

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
ISLAMABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DAMODAR, CAN YOU GIVE ME UR E-MAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER,AS I AM EXPERIENCING SAME.KINDLY DO SEND ME YOUR E MAIL, IF CONTACT NUMBER IS NOT POSSIBLE.

damodar said:

OWAISMOD

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
ISLAMABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DAMODAR WHICH LAW FIRM DID YOU CONSULT?

damodar said:
its was because AEO
first immigration officer gave me 15 point at buffalo but when my file transfer to Ottawa immigration officer deduct my 15 point after 13 month of medical and landing fees ,and my total score went to 65 , so immigration officer rejected my case due to shortage of 2 point . it was error so I went for judicial review and department of justice agreed that error was made and court is ready for settlement
Hope fully I will get my 15 point back according federal court my total score will reach to 80

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
damodar said:

Damodar,

Congrats.... You had a long struggle to make them re-open your case....

PPR depends on various factors... this involves security agencies like CBSA.... VO can not do anything, these agencies would take their time... If you have long list of international travel, PPR may take bit more time... also if you are from Pakistan and have not travelled abroad, it may again take long time, as in my case they took 7+ months.....But I have also seen people from Pakistan getting PPR within 3 months.... most of them had a relative in Canada though, not all... So it is a mystery that no one has been able to resolve on this forum yet......

Generally they are taking 3-8 months (mostly PPR comes after 7 Months Max. and within 3 months Min.) depending on the individual cases... So brother you have no other option to wait... My prediction is that you will get PPR sooner than most others....

fahsan

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with the initial application
Nomination.....
DD encashed 8th Feb,2011
AOR Received.
PER received via e mail on 21st March,2011
IELTS Request
7.5 - sent with the application
File Transfer...
Status changed to In-process on 5th Nov, 2012
Med's Request
Medicals Received via e mail on 4th March, 2013
Med's Done....
21st March,2013 - Medical received line added on 5-Apr-13, PCC, RPRF & Updated documents sent on 25th March,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 16-Oct-2013, PPR2 on 7th Nov, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16th Nov, 2013, Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
March, 2014 Inshaa Allah
damodar said:
its was because AEO
Inshaa Allah soon :)

wish yo good luck!

KUKOO

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
fahsan said:
Inshaa Allah soon :)

wish yo good luck!
aoa
:)those who r planing to move to their ;D :) destination finally....they can find good rates for their booking for hotel\flights for any place in CANADA or any where in the world at this site( cheapair.com) :) :D ;D....v.v reasonable....must visit.each n every details r available regardin flight fairs ect..... :) ;D

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Zee81 said:
Damodar,

Congrats.... You had a long struggle to make them re-open your case....

PPR depends on various factors... this involves security agencies like CBSA.... VO can not do anything, these agencies would take their time... If you have long list of international travel, PPR may take bit more time... also if you are from Pakistan and have not travelled abroad, it may again take long time, as in my case they took 7+ months.....But I have also seen people from Pakistan getting PPR within 3 months.... most of them had a relative in Canada though, not all... So it is a mystery that no one has been able to resolve on this forum yet......

Generally they are taking 3-8 months (mostly PPR comes after 7 Months Max. and within 3 months Min.) depending on the individual cases... So brother you have no other option to wait... My prediction is that you will get PPR sooner than most others....
when I got rejection from Ottawa in mar 2013
all kind of police verification , rcmp check has been done , all kind of security checks has been finished on my file
its was showing on capis
my case was on last stage when I got rejection no idea why it happened with me but it cost me lot
so now my case again went back to Ottawa
hopefully they will not do all security checks again , coz nothing has been change till now
all kind pcc with them , my medical was expired and I have done my pre medical and sent to Ottawa already with other documents
let c how long it will take now , hopefully soon under one or two month