+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

shkhassan

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Hi,

Leaving tomorrow for the dream journey . I will be landing in Toronto. Will share the experience soon. Inshallah . Kindly pray.

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Best of luch for your nice and wonderful journey!
shkhassan said:
Hi,

Leaving tomorrow for the dream journey . I will be landing in Toronto. Will share the experience soon. Inshallah . Kindly pray.

kindeel

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah 21/03/14
Thanks Nashe, Sugalk and Nekeol for the wishes

Regards

Kindeel

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Alhamdolillah
I landed sfely at toronto on 26th july by Eitihad airlines.
Whole process was smooth at Pearson International ,However tired due to long journy from Lahore to Abudhabi and then toronto.3 hours at Abudhabi was frustrating experience .However air staff was friendly and coperative.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
prospective said:
By the grace of Allah, my parents and well wishers, we have got our passports back with visa and COPR docs.
Congratulation and all the best

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
26 July 2013 - Statement by the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers: PAFSO Responds to Government's Rejection of Arbitration

Shortly before noon today, PAFSO received a letter from the President of the Treasury Board in which he rejected our offer of binding arbitration. Minister Clement’s decision was based on the grounds that PAFSO would not accept all six of the preconditions he wanted to impose on the arbitration process.

The Canadian public must understand two key facts:

Two of Treasury Board’s preconditions were so paralyzing that their acceptance would have predetermined the outcome of arbitration in the Government’s favour and negated the purpose and integrity of the process. Specifically, they wanted to exclude from consideration any mention of other professional groups in government who perform the same work as us – often in neighbouring offices – which has been at the heart of our position since day one.

PAFSO made a reasonable and responsible effort at finding common ground by accepting two of the six preconditions, and committing to a goodwill gesture – a suspension of service withdrawals while arbitration is ongoing – which would have satisfied a third.

Let us be clear: PAFSO has not rejected binding arbitration. We offered it in the first place. We agreed to pursue it even with three of Treasury Board’s preconditions. This offer still stands.

If Minister Clement truly believes his offer is “fair and reasonable”, he would not have shied away from arbitration without preconditions. Rather, he would have welcomed the opportunity to submit his offer to independent scrutiny. Instead, he sought to stack the deck in his favour by cherry-picking criteria which would have favoured Treasury Board’s position. He is trying to tilt the playing field to the Government’s advantage, and is clearly uninterested in a fair contest.

The Government has reached tentative agreements in two other long-outstanding contract negotiations during the last month, and will return to the table on Monday to address a third. PAFSO is one of the smallest unions in the federal government. Equal pay for our members could be achieved for $4.2 million – 1.5% of the impact this strike is having on the tourism sector alone. PAFSO can only conclude that the Government is behaving prejudicially toward the Foreign Service and is therefore negotiating in bad faith. This should be of serious concern to all Canadians.

Effective Monday, in order to persuade the Government that binding arbitration remains the responsible way forward to resolve our dispute, PAFSO members will withdraw all services until further notice at Canada’s fifteen largest visa processing centres abroad: Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Beijing, Cairo, Delhi/Chandigarh, Hong Kong, London, Manila, Mexico City, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai.

We take no pleasure whatsoever in these strike actions and their real, severe, and mounting effects on the Canadian economy. But it should now be evident to all Canadians that from this point forward the Government of Canada bears sole and complete responsibility for these impacts. PAFSO has made every reasonable effort to resolve this situation; the Government has not. PAFSO encourages all individuals, businesses, and industry associations with a stake in the outcome of our dispute to intervene with the Government and urge them to bargain freely and flexibly with their own employees.

kaafmeem

Star Member
Oct 16, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010. Reached CHC London on 22-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
IELTS Request
8.0 Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
Received 6-12 month letter on 05-04-2012
Med's Request
Received update docs request on 10-10-2012, submitted 09-11-2012. New born updated 11-12-2012. Med Received: 12 Apr 2013
Med's Done....
21 Apr 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09 Jul 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jul 2013
LANDED..........
01 Nov 2013
rawalpindi said:
26 July 2013 - Statement by the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers: PAFSO Responds to Government's Rejection of Arbitration

Shortly before noon today, PAFSO received a letter from the President of the Treasury Board in which he rejected our offer of binding arbitration. Minister Clement's decision was based on the grounds that PAFSO would not accept all six of the preconditions he wanted to impose on the arbitration process.

Two of Treasury Board's preconditions were so paralyzing that their acceptance would have predetermined the outcome of arbitration in the Government's favour and negated the purpose and integrity of the process. Specifically, they wanted to exclude from consideration any mention of other professional groups in government who perform the same work as us – often in neighbouring offices – which has been at the heart of our position since day one.

PAFSO made a reasonable and responsible effort at finding common ground by accepting two of the six preconditions, and committing to a goodwill gesture – a suspension of service withdrawals while arbitration is ongoing – which would have satisfied a third.

Let us be clear: PAFSO has not rejected binding arbitration. We offered it in the first place. We agreed to pursue it even with three of Treasury Board's preconditions. This offer still stands.

If Minister Clement truly believes his offer is “fair and reasonable”, he would not have shied away from arbitration without preconditions. Rather, he would have welcomed the opportunity to submit his offer to independent scrutiny. Instead, he sought to stack the deck in his favour by cherry-picking criteria which would have favoured Treasury Board's position. He is trying to tilt the playing field to the Government's advantage, and is clearly uninterested in a fair contest.

The Government has reached tentative agreements in two other long-outstanding contract negotiations during the last month, and will return to the table on Monday to address a third. PAFSO is one of the smallest unions in the federal government. Equal pay for our members could be achieved for $4.2 million – 1.5% of the impact this strike is having on the tourism sector alone. PAFSO can only conclude that the Government is behaving prejudicially toward the Foreign Service and is therefore negotiating in bad faith. This should be of serious concern to all Canadians.

Effective Monday, in order to persuade the Government that binding arbitration remains the responsible way forward to resolve our dispute, PAFSO members will withdraw all services until further notice at Canada's fifteen largest visa processing centres abroad: Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Beijing, Cairo, Delhi/Chandigarh, Hong Kong, London, Manila, Mexico City, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai.

We take no pleasure whatsoever in these strike actions and their real, severe, and mounting effects on the Canadian economy. But it should now be evident to all Canadians that from this point forward the Government of Canada bears sole and complete responsibility for these impacts. PAFSO has made every reasonable effort to resolve this situation; the Government has not. PAFSO encourages all individuals, businesses, and industry associations with a stake in the outcome of our dispute to intervene with the Government and urge them to bargain freely and flexibly with their own employees.
That's a terrible news. They have my passports with them. ???

kindeel

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah 21/03/14
kaafmeem said:
That's a terrible news. They have my passports with them. ???
Kaafmeem don't worry your Passports will processed in PHEP section and VO are not dealing with that section.

Regards

Kindeel

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
hi friends
I got passport with visa today morning.
thanks everyone for good suggestation, advice, and feedback in this forum.

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
sunasir said:
Alhamdolillah
I landed sfely at toronto on 26th july by Eitihad airlines.
Whole process was smooth at Pearson International ,However tired due to long journy from Lahore to Abudhabi and then toronto.3 hours at Abudhabi was frustrating experience .However air staff was friendly and coperative.
Many many congratulations and wish for good luck ahead

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
sugalk said:
hi friends
I got passport with visa today morning.
thanks everyone for good suggestation, advice, and feedback in this forum.
Many many congratulations and good luck for new journey

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Zee81 said:
Congrats Prospective.... Wish you successful life in Canada...
hello zee cong for ur ppr
can you let me know how long it take to get ppr in my case
my case was rejected in mar 2013 , I applied for reconsideration but cic did not reconsider my case so I went for judicial appeal
and few day ago I got letter from Department of justice they are ready for settlement with me , my rejection decision will be set aside and they will send my file to new officer and re open my case with no cost
when my case rejected I had paid landing fees and medical was done all kind of documents and pcc already with Ottawa office , I am dec 2009 applicant

I accepted their offer , department of justice sent my file to Ottawa again to new visa officer
and 2 days ago I have re done my medical and send new pcc to Ottawa

how long take to issur ppr now , coz my point was already calculated with them

umerafzaal12

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
Doc's Request.
23-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application.
File Transfer...
In Process 04-03-2011
Med's Request
2-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-2012 MR received line on December 2012.
Interview........
NO
rawalpindi said:

Shortly before noon today, PAFSO received a letter from the President of the Treasury Board in which he rejected our offer of binding arbitration. Minister Clement's decision was based on the grounds that PAFSO would not accept all six of the preconditions he wanted to impose on the arbitration process.

Two of Treasury Board's preconditions were so paralyzing that their acceptance would have predetermined the outcome of arbitration in the Government's favour and negated the purpose and integrity of the process. Specifically, they wanted to exclude from consideration any mention of other professional groups in government who perform the same work as us – often in neighbouring offices – which has been at the heart of our position since day one.

Let us be clear: PAFSO has not rejected binding arbitration. We offered it in the first place. We agreed to pursue it even with three of Treasury Board's preconditions. This offer still stands.

If Minister Clement truly believes his offer is “fair and reasonable”, he would not have shied away from arbitration without preconditions. Rather, he would have welcomed the opportunity to submit his offer to independent scrutiny. Instead, he sought to stack the deck in his favour by cherry-picking criteria which would have favoured Treasury Board's position. He is trying to tilt the playing field to the Government's advantage, and is clearly uninterested in a fair contest.

Effective Monday, in order to persuade the Government that binding arbitration remains the responsible way forward to resolve our dispute, PAFSO members will withdraw all services until further notice at Canada's fifteen largest visa processing centres abroad: Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Beijing, Cairo, Delhi/Chandigarh, Hong Kong, London, Manila, Mexico City, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai.

Is this strike only effecting tourists and students? or delaying processing of applications for people who have applied as Federal Skilled Workers and are close to getting PPR1?