Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
wamughal said:
I have been following this forum for long and have benefited from experiences of my forum-fellows. I just wanted to share that I got visas and CORP for myself and my family yesterday. The following in my timeline.

Application Submitted: 30-10-2009
AOR Date: 11-08-2010
Medical Date: 06-02-2012 (Deferred)
Medical Date: 02-05-2013
PPR 1: 30-05-2013
PPR 2: 13-07-2013
Visa: 19-07-2013
My case was represented by Campbell Cohen.
W A Mughal, Congratulations, you have waited for long time. wish u good successful luck in Canada. NEKEOL

KUKOO

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
sugalk said:
KUKU!
Thanks mate. u have mentioned your experiences that will be definitely pathfinder to others.
thx .....its not my experience....its someone else experience, which i shared wid u people....i am waiting for my medical call. :) ;D 8)

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
KUKOO said:
thx .....its not my experience....its someone else experience, which i shared wid u people....i am waiting for my medical call. :) ;D 8)
U will get it very soon, brother.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
egale said:
god helps whose file with jmr i becane crazy from his indifference
I agree with Egale, as JMR is not an active officer. NEKEOL

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Novie,

Its good to be truthful but it may have a cost as well.
When I landed last year, another Pakistani immigrant also landed with me on the same flight.
He told the immigration officer that he may leave from Canada in a couple of weeks time. He also showed the return ticket to the immigration officer. So what happened?
The immigration officer did fill in his PR card form. But he put in one condition on the form "The applicant must collect the PR card in person".

The PR card is delivered by post in all cases in about 50 days. As that immigrant was planning to leave within 15 days, he was in serious trouble. I dont know what happened to him afterwards.

So the piece of advise would be to be sure about the consequences of taking such step.

With best wishes.

novie said:
I am afraid that although you tried to paralyze me with the harsh tone but i come up with something that supports my answer which can be found on the same website "people" are using to downplay others. Please read the following

"1. Must I stay in Canada after landing in Canada as a Permanent Resident?
Permanent Residents are not obliged to remain in Canada, and are in no way restricted from departure at any time. However, as a Canadian Permanent Resident, you must accumulate two years of "residency days" in each five-year period in order to meet your Canadian residency obligations. " Reference: http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-faq-after-arriving.html
You can also read page 25 of Glimpses of Canada (a red book every new comer is receiving before departure).
Finally i would like to say that Canadians rely on your words, because they regard everyone speaking truth unless proven otherwise.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalidcivil said:
Dear Novie,

Its good to be truthful but it may have a cost as well.
When I landed last year, another Pakistani immigrant also landed with me on the same flight.
He told the immigration officer that he may leave from Canada in a couple of weeks time. He also showed the return ticket to the immigration officer. So what happened?
The immigration officer did fill in his PR card form. But he put in one condition on the form "The applicant must collect the PR card in person".

The PR card is delivered by post in all cases in about 50 days. As that immigrant was planning to leave within 15 days, he was in serious trouble. I dont know what happened to him afterwards.

So the piece of advise would be to be sure about the consequences of taking such step.

With best wishes.
Good practical example given by khalid sahb... :) Hope it explains risks involved in telling immigration that one is leaving Canada soon after landing....+1 for khalidcivil...

KhiPak

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egale said:
Pleaase giv me your input about my situation as i wrote it in early post.thankx
can totally understand your situation as I was facing the same wall, but banging your head on it will only hurt you...
don't send any inquiries now just wait and try to control your nerves, who knows what kind of personality JMR has God forbids if he/she is some real negative sort and do some damage to your file / application you are the one who will suffer most.

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Novie can get the suggestation from different sources including cocknbull but he should decide himseld. cocknbull has given advice by his experiences. so I think both have logical views
OWAISMOD said:
NOVIE IS MORE LOGICAL THAN COCKNBULLLLLLL

kindeel

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah 21/03/14
on the one hand you are saying this
novie said:
I am afraid that although you tried to paralyze me with the harsh tone but i come up with something that supports my answer ... departure).
Finally i would like to say that Canadians rely on your words, because they regard everyone speaking truth unless proven otherwise.
And on the other hand You are saying this
novie said:
Do whatever please you. Answer for the part 1 is that these are the things which u need plus 1 form will be given to you in plane which you have to fill. If u r carrying 10000CAD or more u have to declare it. I dont think there is any harm in speaking truth. You cant afford to lie and they will definitely ask you if you are landing temporarily or permanently. When they will ask for address give them the complete postal address as all the government correspondences usually comes by post. There is no harm if you prepare and submit an imaginary goods to follow list carrying anything from furniture to cutlery to cloths as well as cash and gold bars etc. who knows u change your mind when you will come back later. Play safe. Well for fun may i ask you "qalandarana style mai kyon aa rahay hain" i mean u are not carrying anything now and you dont carry anything later........Just joking. We welcome you to Canada.
As Sohail Warriach Sb says ...........Kiya Yah Kulha Tazad Nahi?

OWAISMOD

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
ISLAMABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STEREOTYPICALLY LOGICAL :D
sugalk said:
Novie can get the suggestation from different sources including cocknbull but he should decide himseld. cocknbull has given advice by his experiences. so I think both have logical views

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
kindeel said:
on the one hand you are saying this
And on the other hand You are saying this
As Sohail Warriach Sb says ...........Kiya Yah Kulha Tazad Nahi?
There is no 'tazaad' here really. I happen to attend IOM pre departure session earlier this month. Lady conducting those sessions has been doin so for the past many years. She was very clear about it and advised to make extensive 'goods to follow list' fill it up with imaginery things which we might need in ca.
Its not lying its just tht we dont know wht might need bring later.