Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhiPak said:
Thanks to everyone for your kind wishes and prayers
I have got re-medical request with Resubmission of Police Certificate no additional forms or any other information is requested,
As SLEO said Medical is valid for 12 months and Re-Medical requests are sent by VO after the completion of Background Checks.
I have enrolled my self for medical with IOM and they have given me appointment for 23rd July 2013.

And Jawaid sb. sir jee ap kou etni early kaise medical date mil gaye tei, as per my records you got email on 23rd April and your medical was on 29th koye PR vagera hae tou share kero bhai :)
so things are heading towards September-13 for applicants waiting for PPR1/2...................as indicated by member that Visa Quota is issued in September usually to visa offices........

amanpreet77

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
21 April 2012
Med's Done....
27 April 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
KhiPak said:
I have got re-medical request with Resubmission of Police Certificate no additional forms or any other information is requested,
As SLEO said Medical is valid for 12 months and Re-Medical requests are sent by VO after the completion of Background Checks.
I have enrolled my self for medical with IOM and they have given me appointment for 23rd July 2013.

And Jawaid sb. sir jee ap kou etni early kaise medical date mil gaye tei, as per my records you got email on 23rd April and your medical was on 29th koye PR vagera hae tou share kero bhai :)
Dear KhiPak,thanks for reply.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
KhiPak said:

Many Many Congratulation Dear
Your services for the forum are excellent ,Now start packing your case may be finalized in 2-3 months InshAllah

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
KhiPak said:

Congratulations. Your case is heading towards PR

Oblivion

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2010
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
September 05, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 02, 2013
Your wait is almost over, good luck for the new journey.

KhiPak said:

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
KhiPak said:

Han PR to bohat strong ha mari... Maray Allah ka sath.

bhai yeh jaldi the... I got medical request on 23rd of April... 24 ko main na IOM call ke they say (next day) 25th ke morning 8:30 ke appointment fix kar raha hon.. i said bhai jaan today is strike in karachi or maray pass pics ready nahin hain... or 26th ke day do..(Friday).. but unfortunately friday ko IOM karachi man operational nahin hota... is lia mujhay majboray 29th April (Monday) ke appointment mili the...

Khaurram sahab ap bhe zara yeh wali PR use to karain... firr dakhain kia hota ha :)

Wasay anyways... best of luck for rest of the process... Lets sit together when Mansoor is here in Karachi on 17th of July

- Jawed Shahzad

attiya

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2009
File Transfer...
Jan 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2012, remed Nov 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1:13 jan 2014
2calgary said:
so things are heading towards September-13 for applicants waiting for PPR1/2...................as indicated by member that Visa Quota is issued in September usually to visa offices........
kyon?

prospective

Aug 27, 2009
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2009
Doc's Request.
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
26-04-2010
Med's Request
Oct 24, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
KhiPak said:

Great news! It will now be a speedy process I believe.

fahsan

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with the initial application
Nomination.....
DD encashed 8th Feb,2011
AOR Received.
PER received via e mail on 21st March,2011
IELTS Request
7.5 - sent with the application
File Transfer...
Status changed to In-process on 5th Nov, 2012
Med's Request
Medicals Received via e mail on 4th March, 2013
Med's Done....
21st March,2013 - Medical received line added on 5-Apr-13, PCC, RPRF & Updated documents sent on 25th March,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 16-Oct-2013, PPR2 on 7th Nov, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16th Nov, 2013, Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
March, 2014 Inshaa Allah
KhiPak said:

Dear KhiPak,

Thats wonderful news :) Wish you good luck for smooth processing of your case :)

Regards.

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
KhiPak said:

Many many congratulations, and I hope for non-stop process this time.

Zee.One

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER Received 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
8 bands Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process 10-01-2012
Med's Request
10-03-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Interview........
14-02-2013
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (31-05-13) PPR-2 (25-06-13)
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
Dear Friends,

By Grace of The God yesterday I had received Passports back with PR Visa and COPR.
What a special moment when i were receiving from courier man.

I want to Thank You all of you for your invaluable support during whole process.
Your encouraging words were instrumental in long waited years.
Your Guidance was precious in hardship.
A matchless community which is full of passion to help each other without any selfishness.

In the last but not the least "Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed"

Salute to you all.

Oblivion

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2010
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
September 05, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 02, 2013
Congrats and best of luck for the future :)

Zee.One said:
Dear Friends,

By Grace of The God yesterday I had received Passports back with PR Visa and COPR.
What a special moment when i were receiving from courier man.

I want to Thank You all of you for your invaluable support during whole process.
Your encouraging words were instrumental in long waited years.
Your Guidance was precious in hardship.
A matchless community which is full of passion to help each other without any selfishness.

In the last but not the least "Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed"

Salute to you all.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhiPak said:

Congrats.

Best of luck sir !

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
great news! congratulations! u have been doin a great job here. i am sure rest of ur immigration process is goin to b trouble free.
regards
KhiPak said:

KhiPak

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks
PA5510N, 2calgary, attiya, sleo, amanpreet77, sunasir, usma, oblivion, prospective, fahsan, sheeno1, phdmaker, ovais, ...