+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

ozzie3101

Mar 2, 2012
nekeol said:
hi Dr., 1st try to check with the UCI number, if still problem then using UCI and changing first name, 2nd name etc, if still not coming then apply for the GCMS u will find all the info through your relative in canada. but if u dont have any relative then through visafile.info as they are the cheaper $25 and maximum 45 dyas. NEKEOL
Thanks for your reply !
Is UCI # different from File #?
My File # starts with B? Is this valid for GCMS or CAIPS? I was told when File # starts with E then its GCMS otherwise its CAIPS.

Thanks again ! really appreciate it !

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
ozzie3101 said:
Thanks for your reply !
Is UCI # different from File #?
My File # starts with B? Is this valid for GCMS or CAIPS? I was told when File # starts with E then its GCMS otherwise its CAIPS.

Thanks again ! really appreciate it !
uci = 756474783
file# b58768....
application # E00078383777
u can apply for caips/or gcms with file # b0587747...
gcms/caips are the similar same method to apply. what so ever is available they will provide.

ozzie3101

Mar 2, 2012
nekeol said:
uci = 756474783
file# b58768....
application # E00078383777
u can apply for caips/or gcms with file # b0587747...
gcms/caips are the similar same method to apply. what so ever is available they will provide.
thanks Nekeol. I applied for CAIPS through caips.ca

pakistan123

Sep 17, 2012
Assalam-o-Alikum.

Dear Seniors who have already landed in Canada ...... please help me out with the following:

1. As per my understanding after going through this forum, Demand Draft in Canadian Dollars is the best way to carry funds to Canada.

2. I have a Pak Rupee Account in Karachi and need to convert that into a Demand Draft in Canadian dollars that I intend to take along when I travel to Toronto.

3. Few months back, I had made a Demand Draft (Banker's cheque) from "Pakistan Currency Exchange" in favour of 'Receiver General for Canada' for Permanent Resident Fee. When they gave me the actual instrument, it was actually made by UBL. I believe I need a similar Demand Draft in favour of my name, but I wish to have it made directly from UBL (or any other bank) by skipping the "Pakistan Currency Exchance" from in between.

Can any one please guide me how to have this done?

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
pakistan123 said:
Assalam-o-Alikum.

Dear Seniors who have already landed in Canada ...... please help me out with the following:

1. As per my understanding after going through this forum, Demand Draft in Canadian Dollars is the best way to carry funds to Canada.

2. I have a Pak Rupee Account in Karachi and need to convert that into a Demand Draft in Canadian dollars that I intend to take along when I travel to Toronto.

3. Few months back, I had made a Demand Draft (Banker's cheque) from "Pakistan Currency Exchange" in favour of 'Receiver General for Canada' for Permanent Resident Fee. When they gave me the actual instrument, it was actually made by UBL. I believe I need a similar Demand Draft in favour of my name, but I wish to have it made directly from UBL (or any other bank) by skipping the "Pakistan Currency Exchance" from in between.

I think for this first you will have to open a foreign currency account with UBL.

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
pakistan123 said:
Assalam-o-Alikum.

I think for this first you will have to open a foreign currency account with UBL. Further you may ask from UBL services.

Goran01

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
Dec 2009
Med's Request
Apr 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012 but expiry extended per request by VO
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully June 2013, IA
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2013, IA
usma said:
I think for this first you will have to open a foreign currency account with UBL. Further you may ask from UBL services.

no need to open FCY account. Just purchase Canadian dollars, see the link below or the following advice by a member on this

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-landing-funds-t39318.840.html

"From Pakistan, the best way of transfer of funds is as follows:

Go to your bank and negotiate the best price for the CAD from Open Market.
Ask the open Market guy to deliver the CAD straight to the bank,
From your bank make the cash payment in PKR to the open Market guy ( they accept check also)
Then make a DD from the CAD by sitting in the bank.

It takes 2 hours in the entire well-co-ordinated effort.

It is safe keeping in mind Paki conditions."

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

I've just received PPR-2.

AlhadulAllah.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
phdmaker said:
Friends,

AlhadulAllah.
Congrats dear!!

wish you best of luck

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
phdmaker said:
Friends,

AlhadulAllah.
Many Many congratulation and best wishes

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear Phdmaker
You recieved ppr2 after 9+ weeks ,did you send any csi after 6 weeks .