Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
samar123 said:
My Dear friends, I have a news to share with all of you
By the Grace of my Jesus Christ and prayers of my parents, family, friends and all forum members I got my PPR1 today from JMR.
I just burst into tears after reading that precious email.... I wish all of you this thrilling moment and pray for all of you that u all receive your dream email :) very soon. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
P.S: My prayers are for every1 but at this time my heartiest prayers goes to KHIPAK n Nashe.........
Mubbbbarkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan,

It means that the things have started moving..

Keep ur tears safe as u are going to need it upon ur visa arrival ;). Again Congratulationssssssssss

Thanks for ur prayers and best of luck.. Wish u a veryy quick process onward.

Cheers :)

Nashe

attiya

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2009
File Transfer...
Jan 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2012, remed Nov 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1:13 jan 2014
Aoa.
Has anyone gotten their passport renewed from Isb Passport office G 10 recently...
any idea how long they are taking these days for urgent renewal??
i'd be most obliged if someone helps me with first hand info.
Thanks

Icy Canada

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
12-08-2011 In Process: 14-06-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waived (Expected)
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
samar123 said:
\Hi Samar n Tawakul..... Congrats.... Relief for you both :)
Just a quick one, did JMR intimate you approx timeline for PPR before?
Did you send a CSQ after medicals and asked for approx time for PPR?

Thanks
Icy

Bohat Bohat Mubariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik ho ap ko. :) :) :) :) Atlast JMR fulfilled his words this time :D :D :D

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
"MR Received" on 22-02-2013
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
attiya said:
Aoa.
Has anyone gotten their passport renewed from Isb Passport office G 10 recently...
any idea how long they are taking these days for urgent renewal??
i'd be most obliged if someone helps me with first hand info.
Thanks
From last week....there are a problem for new passport and renewal....Govt. Don't have funds for Stationary purchasing...that why urgent Passport fees is 5000 but they was given date 3 month....and Ordinary date is 5 month ......and this is happened because of lack of funds......yesterday Rehman Malik Interior Minister........took this matter seriously and gave statement that.....Renewal of Passport is free of charge.......on urgent basis......so your should check it out.......personally...

thnx

Tawakal

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30/08/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
30/08/2011
Med's Request
22/06/2012
Med's Done....
16/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/04/2013
LANDED..........
June,2013
Thanks Samar, Icy Canada and all other friends for your very kind wishes. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yes! Icy, I did send one CSE to JMR and she informed me that my security checks are done and my file is waiting for visa officer to review.She also mentioned that this will take maximum 1 or 2 months. The reply was very polite and with time frame so I was fully assured that it wont take more than that time and did not send another CSE, however some time I was thinking negative that if I did not get at the end of March will shoot another CSE in April due to completion of 2 months from my previous CSE but thanks to Allah that things finalized as she promise. :)

Seema.Malik

Jun 12, 2012
Salam to everyone,

I have few questions for all those who have landed.

1) In order to apply for PR card, do we need to fill and sign the PR Card Application Form available on CIC website before reaching airport. If yes, then what do we need to fill in the address, personal history and education/experience sections?

2) Its also mentioned in the form that we also need to fill in the Supplementary form with it. What is that and do we really need to fill that?

3) We are 3 family members so do we need to fill separate form for each one of us?

If anybody has a copy of filled form, kindly share with me via PM as I have very short time left

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Friends,

My Passports reached Islamabad on 14th March through TCS. Any idea when should i expect my Visas and COPR. Also how the tcs will deliver me the VISAS and COPR they will contact me first or directly deliver to my address. Should i myself contact TCS and if yes then how. Because i will not have any tracking no.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.

Come-by-chance

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Dear KhiPak,

Grateful if you could add my VO, NXR against my name. It seems NXR is in deep sleep I wish if I could have a VO like JMR.

Kindest regards

s_sid

Mar 16, 2013
Dear All,

I received medical result on 45 Dec 2013 and my medical was done on 10-jan- 2013, my status at CIC was updated in FEB and now mashallah its coming " we have received medical result"

Kindly guilde me how much more time will they usually take for PRR-1

Also 1 thing more, i m new on this forum, kindly also guide me how the list of applicant process is updated in this forum

mmajid282

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/04/2011
Doc's Request.
25/08/2012
Med's Request
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Interview........
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
Soon InshAllah
s_sid said:
Dear All,

I received medical result on 45 Dec 2013 and my medical was done on 10-jan- 2013, my status at CIC was updated in FEB and now mashallah its coming " we have received medical result"

Kindly guilde me how much more time will they usually take for PRR-1

Also 1 thing more, i m new on this forum, kindly also guide me how the list of applicant process is updated in this forum
45 Dec is a great date..infact an unbeleiveable date...lol just kidding..must be a typo

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Friends,

My Passports reached Islamabad on 14th March through TCS. Any idea when should i expect my Visas and COPR. Also how the tcs will deliver me the VISAS and COPR they will contact me first or directly deliver to my address. Should i myself contact TCS and if yes then how. Because i will not have any tracking no.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

AOA. I completed my landing yesterday smoothly Alhumdulillah, no problems. Though PIA flight was pretty long and tiring (14 hours direct flight from Islamabad to Toronto). Main points to note

1) You will be given a declaration card on plane while it is about to land in Toronto. Here is the card

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf

Have a look how to fill, instructions are on left how to fill this card. Tick yes

I am bringing in to Canada Currency and/or monetary instruments totaling
CAN$10,000 or more. Rest answers are no...

2) At first immigration point your declaration card and status will be checked and card will be marked and you will be sent to another immigration counter. He will put details in system, ask for Canadian address to send PR card and ask you to sign COPR paper and stamp COPR paper. He asked me in end how much money I am carrying, I replied $11453, he put down in his system but didn't ask me to show that.

3) He told me to meet people at next point and as a new immigrant some leaflets and books were given and was greeted.

4) Now comes the baggage collection, check the aisle displaying your flight no and pick your luggage. You can also hire a porter. I hired one. They charge $10 for 2 bags.

5) Next step is important if you are carrying goods to carry and goods to follow list, you will meet a custom official and tell him yes I am carrying such list. He will send you to a different custom officials who will check the list and can ask questions. I had 2 copies of goods to carry list only and not to follow. She stamped my B4 form and every page of list and kept one copy for herself and gave other to me, also a green form is attached. Remember only goods listed on goods to carry or follow list can be brought in to Canada without paying duty.

6) Thats it then, We are out. Its very cold here these days in Toronto , temperature was like -3 C when I went out. Remember if some one is not already waiting to pick you up and coming to pick you up better stay inside airport building and call him to come to some specific pillar no you can see from inside airport building like 32, 34, 36 etc because its freezing outside. When guy pulls up at that pillar no you can see from inside.

Landing done, thats all. PR card will follow in 35-36 days he told me.

Soon I will open up a bank account, apply for SIN card and buy a mobile sim....

Good luck to all preparing for landing..

Last point, I found Canada better than my expectations.... :)

KhiPak

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
birds said:
AOA,
My passports are in embassy and e case is still in process.is it normal?
ECAS is just to facilitate clients/applicants this software/module is not mirroring process stage on files.