11-06-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3rd April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting :)
hsp402 said:
Mr Manan I would strongly advice you not to contact CSIS. It may have very adverse consequences on your case
Thank you for your reply,
So i should just wait for them? I have seen other people contacting CSIS and CBSA or whatever they are. What should I do? not contact JMR or any other one and wait for them to contact me?

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
a_manan said:
Thank you for your reply,
So i should just wait for them? I have seen other people contacting CSIS and CBSA or whatever they are. What should I do? not contact JMR or any other one and wait for them to contact me?
Manan bro you can sent CSI to JMR and can state that your medicals are expiring soon and what is the current status.

khanbaba2k10

Star Member
Feb 15, 2010
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-03-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 24-01-2013, PPR-2: 22-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-2013
LANDED..........
12-Mar-2013
cocknbull said:
Dear All Pakistanis,

First of all congrats to all those who have landed safely in Toronto area. I am landing in Toronto on 15 March InshaAllah. I think we people in Toronto can network to help each other and share our cell numbers. I can see so far Canada1234, Staralihaider, Khalidsubhan, Fakhirbutt and many more landed in Toronto recently. I request all to join here. We can even get together on weekend in Toronto. Good luck to all... Please join...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/newly-landed-pakistani-immigrants-in-toronto-join-here-please-t136161.0.html
Great initiative. I'd love to join. I'm planing to land in Toronto on 12th March, subject to timely delivery of my passport from ISB.

Khanbaba

a_manan

Aug 1, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3rd April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
hsp402 said:
Manan bro you can sent CSI to JMR and can state that your medicals are expiring soon and what is the current status.
Allready did that and the same response from the last 4 months which is back ground checks back ground checks nothing else. What i dunt understand is tht does it really takes that long? it has been 11 months

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mythestic said:
I am using Mobilicity since October 2012, with No contract. Its a $45 package which I got in $35 over a promotion.

It gives; unlimited Nation wide Calls to Canada, as well as America. Means whole North America is free!

Unlimited Data (Used my mobile as WiFi Hotspot for a whole month to connect my Jadoo 3, when I didnt have the SHAW connection)

Unlimited SMS all over the World.

Caller ID, Call Waiting & Forwarding, 3-Way calling.

Just you have to purchase a phone from them to use their SIM OR you can buy it from the market too, but it should be AWS unlocked.

Coverage areas are almost the same as Chatr.
Thanks dear for your view. Benefits of Chatr over mobilicity

1) Chatr uses Rogers netwrok so reception will always be good even if you live in basement. While mobilicity is a new network.

2) With Chatr you use any GSM phone that uses 850/1900 frequency, I mean the phone some one is using in Pakistan can be used in Canada.

3) Coverage zone of chatr is more and better than mobilitcity

Tell me one thing in case of mobilicity in your plan do they also offer unlimited incoming calls and texts becasue its not mentioned on their website. Chatr does that

check this link where people have compared Chatr vs mobilicity vs wind

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1717963-Mobilicity-vs-chatr-vs-wind

and chatr tops there...

and this news..

http://thecellularguru.com/2010/07/09/the-battle-for-canada-chat-r-vs-wind-vs-mobilicity-vs-itself/

Thanks much for your input

zain11

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Request
Feb 23, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 06, 2012
Interview........
non
Passport Req..
PPR1: Nov. 13, 2012, D.M. Jan. 1, 2013, PPR2: Jan. 2, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
8th jan 2013
LANDED..........
In march inshallah.
Aoa..how are u all?remained bz from last 2months.my congrats to all those who received their pprs and visas.and prayers are with thise who r waiting for their ppr and visa.its my kind request to all of u to pray for my hubby who got a severe accident the next day we received our visa with copr and and to which our travel to canada has become lilltle tough..
All those applicants who have moved to canada or about to move to canada(resident of islamabad) kindly pm me their contact detail,as i got so many queries regarding the travel..
Thanks in advance...and need ur prayers alot.

khanbaba2k10

Star Member
Feb 15, 2010
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-03-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-2013
LANDED..........
12-Mar-2013
cocknbull said:
Thanks dear for your view. Benefits of Chatr over mobilicity

1) Chatr uses Rogers netwrok so reception will always be good even if you live in basement. While mobilicity is a new network.

2) With Chatr you use any GSM phone that uses 850/1900 frequency, I mean the phone some one is using in Pakistan can be used in Canada.

3) Coverage zone of chatr is more and better than mobilitcity

Tell me one thing in case of mobilicity in your plan do they also offer unlimited incoming calls and texts becasue its not mentioned on their website. Chatr does that

check this link where people have compared Chatr vs mobilicity vs wind

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1717963-Mobilicity-vs-chatr-vs-wind

and chatr tops there...

and this news..

http://thecellularguru.com/2010/07/09/the-battle-for-canada-chat-r-vs-wind-vs-mobilicity-vs-itself/

Thanks much for your input
Thnx both of you...these two are good choices..... I'll prefer Mobilicity (Initially) only because they offer unlimited Data in $45 package. And we all know the importance of having data connectivity on the go. Later I'll switch to something better (Chatr may be) or stay sticky with this.

One quick question: What about my Pakistani Android phone (fully unlocked) with these connectivity options:

GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100

Is this going to work with any of these two operators? Or AWS unlocked is the only option.

Khanbaba

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanbaba2k10 said:
Thnx both of you...these two are good choices..... I'll prefer Mobilicity (Initially) only because they offer unlimited Data in $45 package. And we all know the importance of having data connectivity on the go. Later I'll switch to something better (Chatr may be) or stay sticky with this.

One quick question: What about my Pakistani Android phone (fully unlocked) with these connectivity options:

GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100

Is this going to work with any of these two operators? Or AWS unlocked is the only option.

Khanbaba
http://www.tintedgreen.net/guide-will-my-cell-phone-work-insert-canadian-carrier-here/

check above link your phone will work at 2G with Rogers / Chatr on GSM 850/1900

and at 3G with Bell, Telus, Rogers

your phone will not work with mobilicity

http://mobilicity.ca/support/faqs/

What phones work on the Mobilicity network?

If you have a phone that is not sold by Mobilicity that you’d like to activate on our network, you’ll have to ensure that it’s compatible with our network. Our network uses a frequency called AWS, with bands 1700/2100. This is a fairly new frequency for phone carriers to use and there are only two other carriers in North America that use it.
Additionally, your phone will need be to be “Unlocked” and you’ll need to purchase a Mobilicity SIM card before you’re able to activate it with us. You can also visit any Mobilicity store to see if your phone will work on our network.

Also this check this thread of mine

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t133480.0.html

and for examples check this link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-indian-gsm-moblie-handsets-be-used-with-canadian-sim-cards-t133363.0.html;msg2047796#msg2047796

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
a_manan said:
Salam All,

Does any one on this forum knows how to contact CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Services). I beleive that they are responsible for back ground checks. It has been 11 months now that Mr. JMR hasnt received my background checks so he cannot finalize my case. I was wondering as to what should I do? Should i just wait or should I contact CSIS or any other agency?.
My medicals are due to expire on 27th March and my VO is London UK

Regards,
Manan

What is ur NOC?

Dont worry, i m also waiting since March.

a_manan

Aug 1, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3rd April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
I am under the NOC of food and beverage manager.

khanbaba2k10

Star Member
Feb 15, 2010
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-03-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-2013
LANDED..........
12-Mar-2013
cocknbull said:
http://www.tintedgreen.net/guide-will-my-cell-phone-work-insert-canadian-carrier-here/

check above link your phone will work at 2G with Rogers / Chatr on GSM 850/1900

and at 3G with Bell, Telus, Rogers

your phone will not work with mobilicity

http://mobilicity.ca/support/faqs/

What phones work on the Mobilicity network?

If you have a phone that is not sold by Mobilicity that you'd like to activate on our network, you'll have to ensure that it's compatible with our network. Our network uses a frequency called AWS, with bands 1700/2100. This is a fairly new frequency for phone carriers to use and there are only two other carriers in North America that use it.
Additionally, your phone will need be to be “Unlocked” and you'll need to purchase a Mobilicity SIM card before you're able to activate it with us. You can also visit any Mobilicity store to see if your phone will work on our network.

Also this check this thread of mine

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t133480.0.html

and for examples check this link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-indian-gsm-moblie-handsets-be-used-with-canadian-sim-cards-t133363.0.html;msg2047796#msg2047796
Thanx mate. This is more detailed info than I expected and cleared lots of things in my mind. Keep up the good work, your research is top of the notch.

mikcanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2011
File Transfer...
may 2011
Med's Request
august 2011,Remedicals request oct12
Med's Done....
sept 2011,Nov.12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 Jan 2013 Alhamdolillah,ppr2 19 feb 2013 Allah ka shukar
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb. 2013 shukar Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
Inshallah immidiately after visa
immi3155 said:
thns every1 for wishing me.
Senior members plz advise as, can we send the PPR1 requested passport copies and updated form in Email or send it Via DHL?
You are suppose to send it by couier, not by email.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanbaba2k10 said:
Thanx mate. This is more detailed info than I expected and cleared lots of things in my mind. Keep up the good work, your research is top of the notch.
Thanks dear... :)

KhiPak

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is something really scary ...

zeshananis said:
Case Detail:
================
NOC: 0213
Applied : 29-Mar-2010
1st AOR: 28t-May-2010
Full Docs: 08-Sep-2010
2nd AOR: 22-Oct-2010
In-Process: 19-Apr-2012
6-to-12 Months wait letter received: 7-May-2012
Updated Docs Request: 25-Feb-2013 (18-Months)

Letter Content
==============================================
Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada