+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

mirzi

Feb 19, 2013
Howdy!!!!
I had submitted my medical in October 2012 & so far e-case is still "In-Process" In November the CHC requested for additional test. They were all clear as informed to me by IOM & the results were sent to New Delhi.
A query was sent to LVO who responded by saying that they have received my additional medical reports.
My concern is why to date (almost 3 months) there has been no addition of 3rd line in my e-cas? (Medical received)

Appreciate your support.
AHM

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
mirzi said:
Howdy!!!!
I had submitted my medical in October 2012 & so far e-case is still "In-Process" In November the CHC requested for additional test. They were all clear as informed to me by IOM & the results were sent to New Delhi.
A query was sent to LVO who responded by saying that they have received my additional medical reports.
My concern is why to date (almost 3 months) there has been no addition of 3rd line in my e-cas? (Medical received)

Appreciate your support.
AHM
Dear
If you are MI-1 ,mostly no line would appear

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirzi said:
Howdy!!!!

Appreciate your support.
AHM
What sort of additional medical tests they asked?

Did your DMP clear u in medical examinations? If yes, then why New Dehli didn't accept it?

Well, line for medical received generally does not appear in e-case, so, don't worry at all. Probably, security checks are underway.

Good luck.

novie

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
dhoke said:
Pakistani origin, applied in Dubai as residing here.
Application reached to Sydney 01/03/2010
Transfer to LHC 10/04/2010
Start processing 10/04/2012
Medical done 18/10/ 2012
Received mail on 25/01/2013,”Bcakground check out standing, documents review pending “
Whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I will receive PPR?
Please can someone guide/inform me about the time span?
London VO timeline is 33 months from the date of application submitted to Nova Scotia. I dont think you have crossed this limit. So stop worrying, concentrate on your ongoing assignments. However, if you cannot stop yourself checking your e-CAS better email few lines to them and wait for the reply. I recommend not because as u said background check and docs review pending so may not be fruitful.

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
mirzi said:
Howdy!!!!
Appreciate your support.
AHM
mirzi! its been two month since my medicals. i havent got the third line as well nor i have recieved remedicals request. i quizzed qorax about it n he opined tht we dont get third line as long as security check is not cleared. so this seem to b the case here.
n yes some time people get PPR request without gettin the third line. so hope to b such a lucky person.
regards

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Friends,

Please help me. I received PPR 1 in January 2013. by email. In that PPR 1 they changed my file number. Previously it was with EPXXXXXXX and now it is with BXXXXXXX. I completed all form and docs and sent them in a week to PHEP Processing. Now its been 36 days and no news. Also iam not able to check my ecas with the new file number. However my old file number still works and shows the same previous status that medical recvd. Also one more thing i sent attested photocopies of Passports and two pics for each (although pics were not written) but they asked for three items and third was not written in it. I have already emailed them by replying them back from the same message. But now its the 3rd day after my email. I have not received their response.

Your valuable replies will be helpfull.

Thanks.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Twisties12 said:
Dear Friends,

Please help me. I received PPR 1 in January 2013. by email. In that PPR 1 they changed my file number. Previously it was with EPXXXXXXX and now it is with BXXXXXXX. I completed all form and docs and sent them in a week to PHEP Processing. Now its been 36 days and no news. Also iam not able to check my ecas with the new file number. However my old file number still works and shows the same previous status that medical recvd. Also one more thing i sent attested photocopies of Passports and two pics for each (although pics were not written) but they asked for three items and third was not written in it. I have already emailed them by replying them back from the same message. But now its the 3rd day after my email. I have not received their response.

Your valuable replies will be helpfull.

Thanks.
nothing to do/worry.....just wait

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
2calgary said:
nothing to do/worry.....just wait
Better advice by helping man

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
khalidcivil said:
Thats logical analysis.
Every body is concerned about the exact amount of money which one has to carry. But I have never heard that any one was ever denied of entry in to Canada becasue of the this reason. Therefore, I carried some cash and for the rest of required funds, I carried along a bank statement. The bank statement was from a pakistani bank in Rupess. And I was never asked at the airport for proof of funds.
So i guess, people are a bit too much serious about this requirement. :)
Respected Khalid and Novie,
I agree with ur logical analysis, but trust me law is different....it consider logic but not follow it.
Immigration procedure is strict and clear about funds delcaration and applicants should be ready at all stages to prove.
I am prety sure about this rule that at landing applicant has to prove that he is carrying required fund or required funds are in transit. Otherwise entry can be denied.
Guys landing formalities are not just formalities, there is law behind this.
Regards

Muhammadk

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2009
Doc's Request.
All sent with the application
AOR Received.
13-11-2009
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Done....
24-04-2012
Passport Req..
PPR in March
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah on 4 April in Toronto came back after 2 weeks
SLEO said:
11 months since medical... 8)

I will celebrate the 1 year of medical and will organize a party..

-SLEO
Dear SLEO

I am not that far bro...I will be celebrating my party soon after you:):)

Muhammadk

prospective

Aug 27, 2009
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2009
Doc's Request.
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
26-04-2010
Med's Request
Oct 24, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Muhammadk said:
Dear SLEO

I am not that far bro...I will be celebrating my party soon after you:):)

Muhammadk
I noticed for those who got their medical done in the first half of 2012, CHC is taking longer for issuing PPR1.

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALHAMDULILLAH !

I have received Passports back with Maple leaf Visa yesterday

May Allah help all of our friends waiting for PPR & Visa Ameen!