Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Ebaad said:
Allah Tala k fazal se,, I have received my passport with COPR today... Best of lucky to all those who r waithing for their...

Regards,,,
Best wishes and congratulation

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Please tell me, if it is required to get Kids Immunization done and to get Immunization certificates before landing in Canada, if yes then how can it be done in Karachi ??

An architect

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
hamnawa said:
Thank you so much for the info An Architect, we really appreciate your detailed reply. Can you do me a favour if scanned copy of one such ammunizitation letter could be emailed at essaye @ live.com? Hope I am not bothering you much. Thanks and best regards.
Dear hamnawa ......
That isn't some kind of ( standard ) letter that could be used particularly for Any kind of reference ??!! It's just a simple ( doctor's original letter head) in wich he ( in his own words ) states that this child XXXXX has been recieved complete vacsinations up to his age X , and that those vacsinations meet the Ontario standards of vacsinations ( or choose the province you plan to land at )
See its a simple deceleration type of a thing that your doctor has to say ( on his clinical letter head ) accompanying your child's up dated immunization card :). These two things would be enough for the child's enrollment into a Canadian school :). Hope this helps !!?

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
anyone here whose mail was received by Danish at CHC Islamabad??

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
jawwad_ali said:
anyone here whose mail was received by Danish at CHC Islamabad??
Mine was received by Danish :)

birds

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
aoa,one of our forum member was asking about gold Jewellary valuation certificate.My question is same.How can v get this valuation certificate and is this confirmed that ,v can show this gold at airport instead of bank draft

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
nashe_31 said:
KhiPak, you are doing a tremendous job here. The report is very comprehensive and I want to appreciate u, for your help to everyone here.

May Allah bless u & ur family with health and success.

Cheers,

Nashe
Aameen,same prayers for Khipak and for all members from mine

Karwa Sach

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
birds said:
aoa,one of our forum member was asking about gold Jewellary valuation certificate.My question is same.How can v get this valuation certificate and is this confirmed that ,v can show this gold at airport instead of bank draft
no no ,you can not show jewellery valuation certificate as POF. these funds(POF) must be in the form of:cash,securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills) or
negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bankers' drafts, cheques, travellers' cheques or money orders)

HD

Star Member
Jul 14, 2012
Thanks a lot 2calgary & sunasir :)
A big congrats to An architect, Coming_to_Canada, Picarno & Ebaad for good news.

Regards
HD

HD

Star Member
Jul 14, 2012
Picarno said:
We have recieved PPR-1 today.

my timeline

NOC 3112

Initial application: Feb 2010
Complete application sent : 25-June-2010
In process since Feb 2012
Medical request sent June 2012 which was recieved on 22 August 2012
Medicals done 25-Sept- 2012
PPR 1 - 19- Feb -2012
Once again congrats for your PPR 1. Can u please PM me your contact info. My NOC also being 3112.
Thanks & Regards
HD

novie

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
Karwa Sach said:
no no ,you can not show jewellery valuation certificate as POF. these funds(POF) must be in the form of:cash,securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills) or
negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bankers' drafts, cheques, travellers' cheques or money orders)
My friends already landed in Toronto told me that they never carried the dollars/certificate/draft with them for full family as mentioned on CIC website guide. They carried say 8-10 thousand dollars and filled the form at airport accordingly. No body asked where are the rest 12000 dollars which they were supposed to bring for a family of 4.... So i suggest carry gold bars with the invoice, dollars, jewellery whatever you have and dont worry. After all Canadian Govt is not worried because they are not going to afford your expenses if u r dying of hunger on the streets of Canada, since they have already told it loud and clear that they will just give basic education to children and healthcare to your family. Rest you have to take care of yourself else leave Canada.

hamnawa

Dec 27, 2012
An architect said:
Dear hamnawa ......
That isn't some kind of ( standard ) letter that could be used particularly for Any kind of reference ??!! It's just a simple ( doctor's original letter head) in wich he ( in his own words ) states that this child XXXXX has been recieved complete vacsinations up to his age X , and that those vacsinations meet the Ontario standards of vacsinations ( or choose the province you plan to land at )
See its a simple deceleration type of a thing that your doctor has to say ( on his clinical letter head ) accompanying your child's up dated immunization card :). These two things would be enough for the child's enrollment into a Canadian school :). Hope this helps !!?
[/quote

Ya it did, thanks An architect

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats logical analysis.
Every body is concerned about the exact amount of money which one has to carry. But I have never heard that any one was ever denied of entry in to Canada becasue of the this reason. Therefore, I carried some cash and for the rest of required funds, I carried along a bank statement. The bank statement was from a pakistani bank in Rupess. And I was never asked at the airport for proof of funds.
So i guess, people are a bit too much serious about this requirement. :)

novie said:
My friends already landed in Toronto told me that they never carried the dollars/certificate/draft with them for full family as mentioned on CIC website guide. They carried say 8-10 thousand dollars and filled the form at airport accordingly. No body asked where are the rest 12000 dollars which they were supposed to bring for a family of 4.... So i suggest carry gold bars with the invoice, dollars, jewellery whatever you have and dont worry. After all Canadian Govt is not worried because they are not going to afford your expenses if u r dying of hunger on the streets of Canada, since they have already told it loud and clear that they will just give basic education to children and healthcare to your family. Rest you have to take care of yourself else leave Canada.