+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

fasyy

Feb 15, 2013
2calgary said:
congrates......o bhai visa k foran baad jitni jaldi ho sakta ha LANDING marooo canada ma....baqi baad ma dekha jae ga......abi to niklo yahan sa
I am waiting for visa right now.... would have been helpful if u cud answer my question bro..

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
Buddy!
There is no straight answer it depends on your priorities, your family accompanying you, your wealth, your education and experience, weather and ur relative/friends etc etc.
Weather tough and cold in north, but currently it is hub for many occupations. It is expensive as well in vancouver, calgary, edmonton and close by. It is cheap living in saskitchewan and other related provinces. Toronto and similar cities in Ontario would provide you desi touch (though calgary etc are also having this).
Decide what is best for you :)

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsp402 said:
Buddy!
There is no straight answer it depends on your priorities, your family accompanying you, your wealth, your education and experience, weather and ur relative/friends etc etc.
Weather tough and cold in north, but currently it is hub for many occupations. It is expensive as well in vancouver, calgary, edmonton and close by. It is cheap living in saskitchewan and other related provinces. Toronto and similar cities in Ontario would provide you desi touch (though calgary etc are also having this).
Decide what is best for you :)
Agreed

fasyy

Feb 15, 2013
What airlines are good .... i ve heard that PIA has a very bad flight experience.....

My medical is expiring on 10 april so i ll b rushing real fast once i get my visa done.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
fasyy said:
What airlines are good .... i ve heard that PIA has a very bad flight experience.....

My medical is expiring on 10 april so i ll b rushing real fast once i get my visa done.
Fassy bhai if you would like to land it before ur medical expiry then any airline would be fine. Just booked cheapest available tickets.
By the way bhai PIA bhi seat per betha ka lajati ha koi lataktay hua ya kharay hokar nahi jata :)
bhooka bhi nahi rakhtay han. :)
If ur priority is landing earliest then any airline will be good but if ur priority is luxurious journey then emirates business class is perfect.

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
An architect said:
Wow thanx for the kind words :) really needed them !!! We'r very very worried but inshallah things will be ok . Infact you getting your visa gave us a good sign and hope ;) take care .Does your visas have your photos on them ???? Cuz I heard these days they've come up with those NON photo visas?Please also tell me what time of the day you recieved the visas from tcs ??
There is no photo on visa. TCS guy delivered the packet around 2:30 PM.

An architect

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Please someone tell me I could'nt get through my ecas since last week !! But today morning my ecas is back but MY CNADIAN ADRESS Disappeared !!! I'm waiting for my visas from Islamabad office since a month and 4 days now !!!!! Doese this new change in ecas means some bad news !!! God forbidden doese it indicat that there is a problem with issuing our visas ??

KhiPak

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An architect said:
Please someone tell me I could'nt get through my ecas since last week !! But today morning my ecas is back but MY CNADIAN ADRESS Disappeared !!! I'm waiting for my visas from Islamabad office since a month and 4 days now !!!!! Doese this new change in ecas means some bad news !!! God forbidden doese it indicat that there is a problem with issuing our visas ??

You can find the Urdu Translation of note written in Red as Uner:
نوٹ: کچھ صارفین کو توثیق میں مشکلات کا تجربہ ہو سکتا ہے. ہم اس کے سلجھاؤ کے لیے کام کر رہے ہیں

An architect

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
So doese that mean the disappearance of Canadian adress on our ecas is due to a computer glitch ??? Will it affect our visas that should've been already on thier way to us ???? We'v seen the red note at the bottom of the ecas !!! But did this condition happen to any one else in this blog ?? Please let me know , we'r really worried !!:( we'r associating the delay of our visas to this new change in ecas ???

KhiPak

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An architect said:
So doese that mean the disappearance of Canadian adress on our ecas is due to a computer glitch ??? Will it affect our visas that should've been already on thier way to us ???? We'v seen the red note at the bottom of the ecas !!! But did this condition happen to any one else in this blog ?? Please let me know , we'r really worried !!:( we'r associating the delay of our visas to this new change in ecas ???
Delay at a last stage must be making you so confused that you are not even able to think straigth and that is clearly very undersanding. First let me repeat again all of us here are applicants like you and we only share time lines or any new information which can help us to understand things in much better way. Following quoted message is by you in which you asked QORAX that your passports had been held by VISA Office due to security reason and will be on hold till you get a security clearance.
Simple logical answer for change back of your address to Pakistan address is that the last stage background security check is still un complete or can say in process and they have hold issuance of your visa and due to such address has been changed to previous address. This is all logic I am not from VISA OFFICE I had never read the situation like yours. Just passing a simple logic which you seems avoiding in your thought process.
An architect said:
Hi Mr Qorax
We'r in big trubble and are facing the worst situation in the history of immigration . Every thing went smooth since the start of our process for ( FSW permanent resistant visa ) we applied in December 2011 got our ppr2 (original passports request ) to be sent to chc Islamabad for the final visa stamping ( we are 5 family members ) today is more than 5 weeks and did not recieve our passports back with visas !!?? Last night our consultant calls us and tells us this STORY " I'v come to know that your passports have been stamped with visas since last week and they are at the dispatching section but due a problem your passports are going for some security screening which will take a nother 10 days , and your passports will remain with the dispatching officer at chc Islamabad untill we'r clear !!!!! Dear Qorax what is all that !!!! He says that this only happense to 1 unlucky case in 10000 cases ......... What do say sur is he telling the truth !!!! Please reply what could went wrong with our visas after clearing ppr1 and ppr2 ??? How long more do you think we have to wait please please please answer us please :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

An architect

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
KhiPak said:
Delay at a last stage must be making you so confused that you are not even able to think straigth and that is clearly very undersanding. First let me repeat again all of us here are applicants like you and we only share time lines or any new information which can help us to understand things in much better way. Following quoted message is by you in which you asked QORAX that your passports had been held by VISA Office due to security reason and will be on hold till you get a security clearance.
Simple logical answer for change back of your address to Pakistan address is that the last stage background security check is still un complete or can say in process and they have hold issuance of your visa and due to such address has been changed to previous address. This is all logic I am not from VISA OFFICE I had never read the situation like yours. Just passing a simple logic which you seems avoiding in your thought process.
YUP !! And I'm one of those applicants seeking some answers thats all !!!! And there are never any kind of security cleance that starts after ppr ( all security checks are completed only then you get ppr ) delays in visa issuance are only caused due to problem in your CORPS in terms of ( printing , mismatching , photo printing ....ets )
My last post to Mr Qorax has no association with this new condition of our ecas that could raise questions?!?
And we'r not confeused a BIT !!! We'v made it throughout !! Now our passports are gon for visa stamping :) seeking some explanation to ecas ( changes , updates ,indicators ) doese lead a person to a CUNFEUSION ( unless he\ she is a ( retard ) ;) ... I hope you GET IT!! Thanx for your hard work on doing so much research about my posts ;) and working hard on giving me my own answers back , take care really appreciate your affert ;)

KhiPak

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An architect said:
YUP !! And I'm one of those applicants seeking some answers thats all !!!! And there are never any kind of security cleance that starts after ppr ( all security checks are completed only then you get ppr ) delays in visa issuance are only caused due to problem in your CORPS in terms of ( printing , mismatching , photo printing ....ets )
My last post to Mr Qorax has no association with this new condition of our ecas that could raise questions?!?
I hope you GET it !!!!
All I can GET is that you are frustrated, you think that all the delay is because of ECAS fine with me, I don't have any issue with that :) I hope your ECAS start working fine...

An architect

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
KhiPak said:
All I can GET is that you are frustrated, you think that all the delay is because of ECAS fine with me, I don't have any issue with that :) I hopyour ECAS start working fine...
We'v made it throughout out just fine and alhadullih today our passports are up for visa stamping :) Seeking some answers regarding a change in ecas doese not make a normal person CONFUSED or FRUSTRATED !!! Thanx for working so hard to answer my questions in such a great detail WOW !!
You should be the next Qorax !!!!! Thanx take care

Ebaad

Aug 10, 2011
An architect said:
I am also having ecase problem for last 1 week. But the note in red under the ecase says the problem might be resolved in few days... My passport is in CHC Islamabad for visa for more then two weeks now.. but i think the delay in visa has nothing to do with the ecase issue.. I hope we will get soem good news soon.