Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Looking at the list it seems no one recieved PPR1 in last 7 days .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May AllahAlmighty bless us with success (Aameen)

Aaadi

Dec 4, 2012
Allhamdolliah Allah Tera Karam, Shukar Allah

medical 2-10-12
PPR1 3-1-13
PPR2 7-2-13
send passport 7-2-12 Recevied Islamabad office 8-2-12
Passport back Allhamdolillah 14-2-12/ 2.15 p.m
Landing Vancover BC, 27-2-13 Insha Allah........................THANKS TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS FOR SUPPORT

Ebaad

Aug 10, 2011
AOA to all the forum members,,,

I sent my passport to Islamabad on 2nd feb after receiving my PPR-2.
Yesterday I received and email from Canadian High Commission,, London to send 2 passport size photos to CHC, Islamabad. I have dispatched them today. Do anyone else experienced the same as pics are not required normaly after sending passport for visa.

Regards,,,

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear fellows.

I have landed back in Pakistan after a short stay in Canada. I landed in Toronto on 21st Dec 2012.
During my stay, I completed all necessary documentation such as SIN card, Health Card, bank account opening, driving license etc. I also submitted my application for acquiring Professional Engineers license.

If any one of you has any queries about the landing procedure and above mentioned steps, please let me know. I will be pleased to guide.

Regards

jallowalia

Jan 6, 2013
salam
some one plz tell me which airline ll suit me from lhr..... i mean which one has cheapest fares for calgary ... and one more thing .... one of my child's psprt ll expire on 23rd of september ... is there any law that a passport should have a validity period of more than six month on travelling date ....

BR

abid.himani

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
July, 2011 and 2012
AOR Received.
17-03-2011
Med's Request
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012 appeared on E-CAS on 01-10-2012
Interview........
InshAllah will be waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 19-04-2013... PPR2 on 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
InshAllah Soon !!
sunasir said:
Looking at the list it seems no one recieved PPR1 in last 7 days .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May AllahAlmighty bless us with success (Aameen)
Summa Aameen !!

mikcanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2011
File Transfer...
may 2011
Med's Request
august 2011,Remedicals request oct12
Med's Done....
sept 2011,Nov.12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 Jan 2013 Alhamdolillah,ppr2 19 feb 2013 Allah ka shukar
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb. 2013 shukar Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
Inshallah immidiately after visa
jallowalia said:
salam
some one plz tell me which airline ll suit me from lhr..... i mean which one has cheapest fares for calgary ... and one more thing .... one of my child's psprt ll expire on 23rd of september ... is there any law that a passport should have a validity period of more than six month on travelling date ....

BR
U are good to go for landing at canada on the same passports,for the purpose of landing u don't need a valadity of 6 months you can confirm it with Mr. Qorex,even u can land one week or few days before expiry.

birds

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
khalidcivil said:
Dear fellows.

I have landed back in Pakistan after a short stay in Canada. I landed in Toronto on 21st Dec 2012.
During my stay, I completed all necessary documentation such as SIN card, Health Card, bank account opening, driving license etc. I also submitted my application for acquiring Professional Engineers license.

If any one of you has any queries about the landing procedure and above mentioned steps, please let me know. I will be pleased to guide.

Regards
Dear brother,thank u for this nice gesture.I hav same plane inshallah like u.Approx how much money u spend on this trip,we r family of 5,Planning to go inshallah in summer holidays inshallah from june till august.And plz guide that after how much time v hav to land again ,can v go after 3 years.

An architect

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
kalimorian said:
Just received a call from my wife and Mom....
TCS has delivered the passport at my home today 14th February, 2013... With visa and corp... Al- hamdolilah... what a fantastic journey it was on this forum, started on March 2011.Very help full and great support from all of you... Advice wishes and prays will always be remembering... just need prays for future in Canada from all of you...
Thanks again.
Great news wish you all the best , where and when are you planing to land ?? At our side the situation is really bad !!! Our passports are still at chc Islamabad since the past 4weeks and 3 days now !!! What could be talking them so long !!! Is it cuz we have 3 kids ??? How many family members ( aplicants ) are you?

Aaadi

Dec 4, 2012
khalidcivil said:
Dear fellows.

Regards
Dear sir,
kindly tell me how much amount we need to show at immigration? whether cash or DD? [lease give me information on this.
thanks

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear sir,
kindly tell me how much amount we need to show at immigration? whether cash or DD? [lease give me information on this.
thanks
[/quote]

the designated amount whichever (like for single person = 11,115$), this could be eihter completely in cash form or in DD form.

best way is to take 30% in cash form and 70% in DD form.
decision is upto u

jallowalia

Jan 6, 2013
mikcanada said:
U are good to go for landing at canada on the same passports,for the purpose of landing u don't need a valadity of 6 months you can confirm it with Mr. Qorex,even u can land one week or few days before expiry.

THNX FOR UR KIND RESPONSE ... above discussed psprt ll expire in sep it means no worries on dis issue

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agreed. The amount would depend on the size of family.
The proportion of cash and DD is up to you. I preferred to carry most in cash.
regards,

2calgary said:
Dear sir,
thanks

the designated amount whichever (like for single person = 11,115$), this could be eihter completely in cash form or in DD form.

best way is to take 30% in cash form and 70% in DD form.
decision is upto u