N/A
Passport Req..
12-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Dear Forum Members:

Happy to share with you all that we have recieved PPR2 on Friday Feb 08, 2013. Wish good luck to you all.

Gorsi116

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
birds said:
Lots of thanks for ur reply,are u satisfied with this situation.And what about u? you want to com back or not.your kidz are of which age group.some people say that usually children above 16 are quite mature .,but in my opinion they r not.In my opinion kidz should go after their under graduation for Msc at that time they are quite mature.My two sisters are canadian national ,husbands of both want to leave canada ,one has got a good job in jaddah and had shifted ,other is trying for a job in some muslim country.keeping this situation in my mind i am quite confused and thinkig of not going to oppt this opportunity but still confused.As by the grace of Allah we are well setteled here as well.Allah will decide best for us inshallah. Ameen
Dear Dr.
Dont worry you are not alone,We drs. and professionals who are wel settled in their home country are in the same boat .Be advised that the future of kids in sub-continent and Canada has a huge difference and don't forget the security situation here in this part of world .The only problem is the getting job in our respective field .We can overcome this situation by councelling and mutual discussion .I'd forward my contact no in PM ,feel free to contact .we w'd discuss the matter in detail .May Allah Almighty bless us with success and happiness(Aameen)

jallowalia

Jan 6, 2013
Salam all members

I m waiting for my psprt is it too early for leaving a job
It's 13 days now my psprt in chc islmbd

Applied under AINP

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Gorsi 116 said:
Dear Forum Members:

Happy to share with you all that we have recieved PPR2 on Friday Feb 08, 2013. Wish good luck to you all.

Gorsi116
Congratulation Dear

KhiPak

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jallowalia said:
Salam all members
Applied under AINP
All of us are just applicants and we just observe the processing times by sharing the details with each other, no one can give you authentic answer against your query am not sure even the most experince consultants can say something for sure.
And yes there are applicants who got thier passports even after 45 days and its always better to be safe than sorry leave your job when you got your passports just a suggestion rest you know better as your life your decisions.

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
KhiPak said:
All of us are just applicants and we just observe the processing times by sharing the details with each other, no one can give you authentic answer against your query am not sure even the most experince consultants can say something for sure.
And yes there are applicants who got thier passports even after 45 days and its always better to be safe than sorry leave your job when you got your passports just a suggestion rest you know better as your life your decisions.
I second..

amjpk

Oct 14, 2009
Hi, I am moving to GTA in 2nd week of March 2013 via PIA which usually allow per person 2 X 28kg luggage plus 7kg hands carry.
Anybody can share his/her experience about the airline may offer or allow more luggage weight while passenger migrating through as an immigrant.
Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback
Regards-amjpk

jallowalia

Jan 6, 2013
KhiPak said:

Thanx bro
Yeah I knw all dis butt I just want to get into discussion because its last step n it's difficult to hold nerves in such situation ........ Neway thnx a lot sir for Ur kind reply ... Now I'm relax a bit

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks everyone.....
My sincere prayers for all those waiting for ppr-1 n 2
specially Sleo, for speedy visa process....

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
sunasir said:
Dear Dr.
Dont worry you are not alone,We drs. and professionals who are wel settled in their home country are in the same boat .Be advised that the future of kids in sub-continent and Canada has a huge difference and don't forget the security situation here in this part of world .The only problem is the getting job in our respective field .We can overcome this situation by councelling and mutual discussion .I'd forward my contact no in PM ,feel free to contact .we w'd discuss the matter in detail .May Allah Almighty bless us with success and happiness(Aameen)
Buddy, here for doctors a simple rule is "keep trying and praying". I have seen here people waiting for quite some time just to get match even after clearing part 1. I have also seen few doctors getting match after evaluating exam. This varies purely on your luck. Though exam scores and region where you apply for matching matters but this is secondary, primary is always luck. The current trend for all immigrants including doctors is dependent on their priorities, now most of the immigrants are only interested in passport and to fly to muslim countries, where there pakistani post graduation, residency and canadian passport can give them huge benefits. My advice is when you come to canada have worse and best case scenarios with you, so that you will not get disappointed. :)

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
I got my PPR-2 just now
I am really happy, and thankful to Allah

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
ss1886 said:
I got my PPR-2 just now
Dear SS1886,
CONGRATULATIONS on receiving your PPR2!!!
I am really happy for you..
my timeline is very similar to yours and we have exchanged messages in the past as well..
i applied back in Nov of 2010 as well.. i use to see how difficult this entire process has been for u, as u were waiting for such a loing time to get your MR and also had to go for the interview..
somehow i got my MR back in August 2012 and got it don in Sept 2012 but still waiting for my PPR2 for over three months now..
i often use to think that it must be soo hard for u to wait for soo long when people similar to your timeline are getting their MMR, PPR1 etc..
but in the end Mashallah u r moving a head and soon will be in canada!! :)
so what city r u planning to move to? and did u get PPR2 via email?
what is the date of the email?
take care and good luck..

wali

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010 to london
Med's Request
28-02-2012 Remed: 18-07-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
ss1886 said:
I got my PPR-2 just now
Congrats a lot Dear...

prospective

Aug 27, 2009
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2009
Doc's Request.
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
26-04-2010
Med's Request
Oct 24, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
ss1886 said:
I got my PPR-2 just now
Congrates!!! How come your case is moving so fast?

An architect

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
jallowalia said:
Salam all members

Applied under AINP
Ha ha ha .... My passports have been in chc Islamabad since the past 27 days now !!!! :) they are really slow ! And im getting worried now cuz I see most of the ppl have been getting visas back from chc Isb in 8 to 14 days max time ?!!