Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidsunny said:
understand your opinion..but my wife passport is new and bio page is very shiny laminated when i going to make photocopies even a clear 1 the picture not come clear but in color copy its come clear..thats why i wonder is it ok to send color copies?
ٰI have the similar case with my wife's NIC. Try to scan the passport. Try different angles/orientations for the scanning. Having selected the best scanned image, then you may use any graphics editing software to adjust contrast/brightness etc.

mikcanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2011
File Transfer...
may 2011
Med's Request
august 2011,Remedicals request oct12
Med's Done....
sept 2011,Nov.12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 Jan 2013 Alhamdolillah,ppr2 19 feb 2013 Allah ka shukar
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb. 2013 shukar Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
Inshallah immidiately after visa
abidsunny said:
understand your opinion..but my wife passport is new and bio page is very shiny laminated when i going to make photocopies even a clear 1 the picture not come clear but in color copy its come clear..thats why i wonder is it ok to send color copies?
No need to do anything just send the color photocopies,it did't make any difference to send color or black and white both are legal go for the copy which is more elaborating and of you are still hasetating put a small covering letter describing why you are sending color copies

Azad Jan

Star Member
May 23, 2010
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 13, 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 27, 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
8 Overall
File Transfer...
July 27, 2010
Med's Request
Feb 21, 2012
Med's Done....
April 4, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: Oct 26, 2012. PPR2: Nov 22, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2012. PP Received: Dec 22, 2012.
LANDED..........
March 2013 iA
AoA,

Yes, that was my whole point. The minimum requirement is the bio page. As long as we fulfill that requirement, we should be OK.

If it wasn't for the mullahs' antics, there would be no separate signature page, just for the religion mention. Maybe the Canadians understand that :)

Thanks.

cocknbull said:
Hi Azad!

We all know its written in PPR1 just to send bio data page but it also states on passport itself that passport is not valid with out that signature page. Please check what is written on signature page of passport. I am not asking any one to send signature page but it is my understanding to send the signature page also because passport is not valid with out it. Me and my friends sent both bio data and signature page and successfuly got the PPR2 step so either way is ok.. Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azad Jan said:
AoA,

Yes, that was my whole point. The minimum requirement is the bio page. As long as we fulfill that requirement, we should be OK.

If it wasn't for the mullahs' antics, there would be no separate signature page, just for the religion mention. Maybe the Canadians understand that :)

Thanks.
lolz... ;D ;D

arsalanahmed

Feb 27, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
11-Mar-2010
File Transfer...
27-Jul-2010
Med's Request
14-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
16-Apr-2012
Interview........
Its waived for sure
Passport Req..
PPR1: 16-10-2012, PPR2: 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-12-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH March 2013
RMALI said:
Dear Senior

Any one get travel insurance or medical insurance from Pakistan for initial 90 days. I am Planning travel to Toronto in first week of Dec. 2012.

Please advice regarding cost and benefits for individual or family of 3 person. It is urgent.

RMALI
I am also going to looking at temporary medical insurance tonight. will share my findings tomorrow.

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agshaheryar said:
Be very careful while renewing your passports. The passports are taking a lot of time now a days b/c their Publications has reduced from 15000 to 5000. I know some people who have to wait for 3 months. And if it is inevitable to renew, go for the urgent one. Stay blessed.
Ahan....I didnt know that, they r taking it too long again....
Dear Sleo, if u opt for my suggestion kindly check from passport office about processing time of urgent one...

logical2012

Aug 15, 2012
Is any chance of IOM Islamabad got verification any thing from CHC london or deliver any communication to CHC london by their own, any comments??????

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
samsung94 said:
Ahan....I didnt know that, they r taking it too long again....
Dear Sleo, if u opt for my suggestion kindly check from passport office about processing time of urgent one...
I know the processing time of urgent passport... its 10 days but I will check it again..

Its so strange to see that the list is getting longer of those who did their medical in March & April..

SLEO, Khipk, Samsung94, wali, sarfarosh9349, ilovenature75..

As per my last CSI reply on thursday my file is under background / security check.

Please share your status so that will get the idea.

SLEO

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
arsalanahmed said:
I am also going to looking at temporary medical insurance tonight. will share my findings tomorrow.

Dear Go to AIG-Chartis insurance co. as I also searched many and found best in Pakistan. Don't go for local company who can not provide you good services at the time of claim.

I talked to a branch head who is in Islamabad, My friend two years ago went to USA bought the policy from AIG and unluckly his wife got sick and gone through surgery and AIG paid 12,500/- USD. I definately but this company policy. Its American Based. Its my suggestion, you can search by your own for other options.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidsunny said:
In that case you can send color photocopies. Good luck to you.. :)

SACAPK

Nov 20, 2012
Hi Bravo2000,

I also appeared for my medical on October 23, 2012 at IOM - Karachi and RPRF fee was dispatched on November 1, 2012 but its not reflecting on my estatus.

Check your estatus may be they have received your medical. Once they have updated your status with "medical received" I think within a month expect for PPR.

Regards,

Bravo2000 said:
medical undergone on 25-10-2012(IOM,KHI), RPRF has already been sent in Apri2012, when i expect ppr