+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

hb.tomy

Nov 12, 2012
discreet said:
Please note....if u want to land before delivery then don't land in Ontario as here medical coverage start after 3 month of landing. there are some other provinces where medical coverage start immediate after landing.
Hi i am waiting for step 2. i recieved step 1 request on 29 Oct they recieved docs on 1st Nov. upon my enquiry they are now telling that i will receive an email from their office in the New Year regarding the next step in processing for my application.
my question is how long they will take for sending step 2 instructions.
further what complications arises due to addition of family member during this time, i mean before getting my visa stamped.
in step 1 email they mentioned the expiry date of my visa as well. what does that mean is my immigration confirmed??
all: please help me

hb.tomy

Nov 12, 2012
faisal123 said:
I wish ur security checks to be over soon so that u may receive PPR1... this month!

[hi, when do they have security check before PPR step 1 or after step1, Pls guide, i sent passport copies and waiting for step2 instructions]

pinkfloyd

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
-In Process - 01-06-2011
Med's Request
25 June 2012
Med's Done....
17 July 2012 ..... Recieved by VO on - 31 July 2012......Medical Recieved Line on ecas - 16 Aug 2012
Passport Req..
-PPR1 - 3rd Jan 2013, PPR2 - 1st Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-by March 2013
hb.tomy said:
Hi i am waiting for step 2. i recieved step 1 request on 29 Oct they recieved docs on 1st Nov. upon my enquiry they are now telling that i will receive an email from their office in the New Year regarding the next step in processing for my application.
further what complications arises due to addition of family member during this time, i mean before getting my visa stamped.
in step 1 email they mentioned the expiry date of my visa as well. what does that mean is my immigration confirmed??
Hi......according to my limited knowledge the time given by LVO for PPR2 after submission of PPR1 is maximum of 6 weeks but because of christmas and new year coming in the last week of december, things might slow down a bit.....

I have no idea regarding addition of a new family member at this stage.....maybe some seniors here will be able to guide you on this one......

pinkfloyd

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
-In Process - 01-06-2011
Med's Request
25 June 2012
Med's Done....
17 July 2012 ..... Recieved by VO on - 31 July 2012......Medical Recieved Line on ecas - 16 Aug 2012
Passport Req..
-PPR1 - 3rd Jan 2013, PPR2 - 1st Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-by March 2013
hb.tomy said:
faisal123 said:
I wish ur security checks to be over soon so that u may receive PPR1... this month!

[hi, when do they have security check before PPR step 1 or after step1, Pls guide, i sent passport copies and waiting for step2 instructions]
Security checks take place after MR, before sending out PPR1......

In my opinion your security checks are complete, thats why u got PPR1.....now its only a matter of time you will get PPR2 request soon.....

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb.tomy said:
Hi!

Can you share that email please? Thanks

hb.tomy

Nov 12, 2012
cocknbull said:
Hi!

[this is what i wrote:
Request: Dear Sir/Madam I have sent draft of CD 980 as RPRF(Right of Permanent Residence Fee) and confirmed DHL online that it reached to CIC London on 15 Oct 2012. I request if you could kindly intimate me further instruction through email given above. Reason being Visatronics Islamabad is taking almost a month to contact me to pick up my immigration related letters. If there is any fee reciept please do intimate me through email. It would be appriciating if you could kindly let me know how long will it take to get my immigration visa and what next steps are there. Best regards
this is what i got:

Dear Mr. (my name),

Please be advised that you will receive an email from our office in the New Year regarding the next step in processing for your application.

Sincerely,

EFL]

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb.tomy said:
Hi!

[this is what i wrote:
Request: Dear Sir/Madam I have sent draft of CD 980 as RPRF(Right of Permanent Residence Fee) and confirmed DHL online that it reached to CIC London on 15 Oct 2012. I request if you could kindly intimate me further instruction through email given above. Reason being Visatronics Islamabad is taking almost a month to contact me to pick up my immigration related letters. If there is any fee reciept please do intimate me through email. It would be appriciating if you could kindly let me know how long will it take to get my immigration visa and what next steps are there. Best regards
this is what i got:

Dear Mr. (my name),

Please be advised that you will receive an email from our office in the New Year regarding the next step in processing for your application.

Sincerely,

EFL]
Can you tell what are you calling as step 1. Did you send RPRF in step 1 or passport copies and updated information chart ? I guess you have not received yet the step 1 letter. Step 1 means PPR1 (passport request 1) in which they ask you to send photo copies of passport, updated information chart and photos. Have you received PPR step 1 ? Thanks

hb.tomy

Nov 12, 2012
i sent this email on 29th just before i recieved their email of step 1 for passport and they replied me on Nov 9 so they took almost 10 days to reply to my email. i am not M1 applicant i applied in provincial nominee program and processing time is 6 months but its 8 months now so may be thats y they r replying to my query

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
Today passports received by SANA DESP at CHC Islamabad.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb.tomy said:
i sent this email on 29th just before i recieved their email of step 1 for passport and they replied me on Nov 9 so they took almost 10 days to reply to my email. i am not M1 applicant i applied in provincial nominee program and processing time is 6 months but its 8 months now so may be thats y they r replying to my query
Sent you a PM. Please check. Thanks

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
Umair said:
Certainly I am waiting for your good news with Sweets

Best of Luck
Thanx Umair,good luck to u for visa soon. :)

mtkhan

May 14, 2012
Peshawar Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2009
Doc's Request.
OCT.2009
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
June 30,2010
Med's Request
March 20,2012
Med's Done....
April 07,2012
Interview........
Insha Allah Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 request 10/10/2012 PPR 2 ON 09/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP received on 22/11/12
Dear All By the Grace Of Almighty ALLAH I GOT MY PPR 2 request on Nov 9, 2012. Kindly update.

Thanks

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
mtkhan said:
Dear All By the Grace Of Almighty ALLAH I GOT MY PPR 2 request on Nov 9, 2012. Kindly update.

Thanks
Congrats,who is ur visa officer?

libraleopk

Aug 23, 2010
libraleopk said:
Alhamdulillah, ive received ppr2 this weekend. Thanks to all forum members and best wishes for early completion of processing. I have few childish questions at this stage , pls help me im really confused
1. Can i just make an entry and come back within a week after issuance of visa. If yes how to re enter again in canada without pr.
2. We are expecting addition in the family and expected date is mid of next month what will be the case of newborn? If visas are issued before birth can we land there at this stage? Im really confused.
3. What if wife and children couldnt land within validity of visa can it be extended due to this genuine reason
4. Is it compulsory for children under 7 to make an entry
5. Can i land anywhere or at declared p.o.e.
6. Can i take euros and usd as proof of funds instead of cad and are these currencies are accepted in markets airport etc.

Please do answer as i dont know what to do when it seem to be so near.

I am re submitting my queries especially for consideration of senior members please help.